over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone know what this is?

matt1164

Kilo Klub Member
had a lot of swelling by my left ankle with this rash looking thing.

went to dr today and he prescribed some ointment for a fungal infection and if it doesn't get any better he said go to the dermatologist next week.

anyone ever see this before? doc didn't think it was a bite, looked more like a bruise.

I don't remember getting bite or banging my leg anywhere. there is still some residual swelling and the area is painful to the touch. like its burning.

Attachments

• !cid_260.jpg
    !cid_260.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 438
No idea but it doesnt look good. See that dermatologist.

BTW I like the shoes! LOL

Judging by what appears to be a bulls eye on your anke, you got bit by something. Many of the mosquitos out there are carrying some nasty things in their systems. Like your doc said, keep an eye on it. If it gets worst or starts to get darker or skin starts to dry and crack, and swell up further, head back to the ER and let them call in a dermatogist before you leave the there.

I was out near the woods a few weeks ago but this appeared two nights ago while I was at some bars on the water, no woods nearby.

its about 2 inches in diameter and there is no itching. just sore to the touch accompanied by swelling in the ankle.

phreak

I am holding water. I started some supps and noticed that my wrists are larger because my watch isn't as loose fitting.

Its from either masturbating too much...or not enough.:love:
Like Forrest Gump said...something jumped up and bit cha.

Its from either masturbating too much...or not enough.:love:
Like Forrest Gump said...something jumped up and bit cha.

so if I increase or decrease my masturbating, it should go away?

its worth trying. lol

I am holding water. I started some supps and noticed that my wrists are larger because my watch isn't as loose fitting.

Ok. There is a condition caused by heavy edema, where blood vessels in the ankle rupture and blood pools in the area. I only know because it happened to me once, many years ago. I forget what it is called..

So, if it isn't a bite you may want to try flushing some water from your system

Ok. There is a condition caused by heavy edema, where blood vessels in the ankle rupture and blood pools in the area. I only know because it happened to me once, many years ago. I forget what it is called..

So, if it isn't a bite you may want to try flushing some water from your system

you know I think you could be right. I upped my gh dosage last week and I noticed I some increased water retention. I felt alot of swelling in the left leg on sat night.

best way to flush water from system is by drinking more water and cutting salt for the next few days?

Get tested for lymes. Today. Did you see I said today? Catch it early and its often nothing. Let it ride and you could be in a world of long term hurt. Do you live in an area where it is common? You dont need to walk in the woods!

Any fever? Not that having or not having a fever necessarily rules anything out either way.

Get tested for lymes. Today. Did you see I said today? Catch it early and its often nothing. Let it ride and you could be in a world of long term hurt. Do you live in an area where it is common? You dont need to walk in the woods!

Any fever? Not that having or not having a fever necessarily rules anything out either way.

I didn't read what you wrote today.

I went to the dr today. I told him no fever. he gave me lotion and said if its not gone in a few days I have to see the dermatologist.

I haven't been near the woods in weeks and I'm not in an area where lyme common.

btw congrats on your 6 months of free gh! lucky bastard.

Thats my thought also, could of picked it up from a dog or cat carrying the tick, if Thats what it is.
I trim trees for the local power company, we not only work in your backyards, we get deep in heavy wooded areas,with every bug imaginable, and poisonous plants you don't want to get.
20 years of doing this I've seen Maybe a dozen or more of my Co workers with the very similar Lyme disease markings.
I'd have that ruled out soon.
bulls eye>> lyme disease.. rule it out!

you know I think you could be right. I upped my gh dosage last week and I noticed I some increased water retention. I felt alot of swelling in the left leg on sat night.

best way to flush water from system is by drinking more water and cutting salt for the next few days?

coould be... but i was looking at your pic on my phone earlier... now that i'm seeing it on the comp, it looks more like a bite. sometimes spiders can bite you and you don't even notice it until days later.

just keep an eye on it.

i would consider flushing water anyways as that will help to reduce swelling. those things you mentioned will work and i would lower or cut out the gh until that thing is gone.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131