over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone know what this is?

I was bitten by a brown recluse spider a few years ago on my left shin, while in bed. Had that type of bulls eye marking, but started to really swell up and was tender to the touch. After a few days, the swelling went down, but the poison started to eat at the skin and muscle tissue. Still have the scar today...

As mentioned, I'd get another review on it...what do you have to lose by making sure it isn't Lyme's etc? Was your doctor specialized in this field?

Good luck bro...

I was bitten by a brown recluse spider a few years ago on my left shin, while in bed. Had that type of bulls eye marking, but started to really swell up and was tender to the touch. After a few days, the swelling went down, but the poison started to eat at the skin and muscle tissue. Still have the scar today...

As mentioned, I'd get another review on it...what do you have to lose by making sure it isn't Lyme's etc? Was your doctor specialized in this field?

Good luck bro...

exactly what I was thinking...never been bitten by one but had plenty of buddies of mine get bit while I was in the Army and stationed down south.

I had the exact same thing a few months ago went away after 2 days or so. Kind of freaked me out a little when I first noticed it.

Good luck bro...

Exact same thing happened to me on my left ankle. It was in an old pair of shoes I put on that I had left in the garage to use for work in the yard. Went to work thinking it was nothing, and by the end of the day my foot swole up so bad, they had to cut my shoe off.

I have a nice scar there as a reminder.

just a thought

looks like a bullseye...pathognemonic for Lyme's disease. Could be something else though.

I'd have to agree with most of the posts above. It definitely looks like you were bit by something-going off of that small dot within the larger circle.

yeah, I have no fever though. its actually gotten better today except for the swelling. when I get home I have to put the leg up for a few hours.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131