over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone know where I can buy bulk chicken

More sources for organic? Sams club Tyson chicken is absolute garbage and costco's natural stuff is still fed with hormones plus when you cook it it ends up with a nasty white paste all around the pan from the preservatives.
Good quality meats is not stressed enough for good quality muscle gains. Bpak is a freak about buying organic and free range. Makes more sense to feed your body with good quality meats than a meat that's highly processed and fed steroids and chemicals IMO.
Any organic sources???

It is against the law to use hormones for chickens meant for meat. No chicken has steroids

Between albertsons, safeway, and sprouts, I can always get boneless chicken breasts from between 1.57 and 1.99 a pound. I buy about 30 pounds at a time and freeze three breasts each in ziploc freezer bags.

It is against the law to use hormones for chickens meant for meat. No chicken has steroids

Where are you getting that it's against the law? No it's not, they put hormones in their feed. They might specify that they are natural as in the bird is untouched but the feed is not. There are several articles you can pull on this

I get mine at either Wegmans (regular price is $1.99 /lb) or Aldi (regular price around $2.50 - $2.75 /lb and on sale for $1.99 every now and then)

This is a quote taken from the FDA website
No steroid hormones are approved for growth purposes in dairy cattle, veal calves, pigs, or poultry. All of the steroid hormone growth-promoting drugs are available for over-the-counter purchase in the U.S. and are generally given by the livestock producer at specific stages of the animals’ growth.

More sources for organic? Sams club Tyson chicken is absolute garbage and costco's natural stuff is still fed with hormones plus when you cook it it ends up with a nasty white paste all around the pan from the preservatives.
Good quality meats is not stressed enough for good quality muscle gains. Bpak is a freak about buying organic and free range. Makes more sense to feed your body with good quality meats than a meat that's highly processed and fed steroids and chemicals IMO.

Any organic sources???

Just to clarify this, hormones are not present in poultry, only cattle and sheep. I think that white crap might be the saline solution they use.

I buy cut up whole chicken for about 99 a lb. Cook it and take the skin off and I prefer dark meat anyways.

Nothing taste like Bell & Evans but it is pretty pricey at $7 a Lb. To me it worth every penny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1434231745978.jpg 6.47lbs of boneless skinless chicken breast for 12.81 at Sam's Club.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

i buy fresh chicken breast (99% fat free) from Kroger's @ $1.99 pound. When the see me walk in they immediately start packaging up 10lbs. :D

Not a bad price at all. You guys should check out your local farmers often you can get free range at a great price.

Costco is the best place to buy bulk anything. I get my chicken, ezekiel bread, frozen strawberries/blue berries there. Ive heard they stock eggwhites, but I havent seen them yet.

i buy fresh chicken breast (99% fat free) from Kroger's @ $1.99 pound. When the see me walk in they immediately start packaging up 10lbs. :D

Me too... A local pro who trains in my gym told me about Kroger and Harris Teeter... Both have chicken breast for $1.99/lbs.

Where are you getting that it's against the law? No it's not, they put hormones in their feed. They might specify that they are natural as in the bird is untouched but the feed is not. There are several articles you can pull on this

Heavyhitter is 100% correct. You need to do better homework on Costco chicken. I have a package sitting in front of me right now. Here is whats on the package..

Fresh All natural boneless chicken breasts
99% fat free
USDA process verified
All Vegetarian diet
no animal by products
no hormones or steroids added
fresh from family farms since 1920

Heavyhitter is 100% correct. You need to do better homework on Costco chicken. I have a package sitting in front of me right now. Here is whats on the package..

Fresh All natural boneless chicken breasts

99% fat free

USDA process verified

All Vegetarian diet

no animal by products

no hormones or steroids added

fresh from family farms since 1920

What brand is this?

You can't beat costo prices and bulk. I bought the premier membership and by the end of the year i get a ton of the money back through rewards. definitely worth it.

I used to buy it at Winco for $1.99/lb but I tried Costco once and never went back. It's a little more expensive but the quality is much better. Meat at Winco kinda makes me nervous. I have heard that if you can get in touch with a meat salesman finding kosher/halal chicken breast for 99 cents/lb is not uncommon. I will probably look into this or a farmer in the near future.

Fresh boneless chicken breast from the local Mexican market 1.99 per pound, if not then Costco. For rice go to the Asian market. I love Calrose premium sticky rice and they are the cheapest by half the price. For regular rice probably Costco.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131