over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone lose strength on Tren?

trekrider215

Registered
Its very frustrating. Everyone looks at me like I'm crazy when i bring this up.

No matter what combination of gear im running, when I add Tren in I start losing strength after about the first week. It also doesn't feel like im going to be able to gain anymore strength while on it. Ive competed in powerlifting for about four years and been bodybuilding off an on for a long time, so im a very experienced lifter.

Im just trying to understand why it happens. If i had to guess I would say its due to the water i shed. The thing is ill keep carbs really high and still be holding a decent amount of water on my body and strength will still be down SOO much.

Its tricky because tren makes me look so damn good, especially combined with everything else im using. I feel like i look so good and continue to look better and better but my workouts suffer.

If im cutting its not that big of a deal because you're going to lose strength anyway. I like running my tren/mast blend along side high test and low deca for a growing phase.

Even though aestetically I look better, it makes me question whether I should use it when trying to grow because if my workouts are going to stall out and I'm going to lose strength, how am I really going to gain any muscle.

The same exact thing has happened everytime ive tried anavar as well. Im wondering if its more water related, or more CNS related. If any of you are powerlifters, you know how big a difference a little bit of fluid retention can make when it comes to strength.

Idk, maybe i should just stick with test, deca, and gh for growth. Maybe there's a reason its not used as much for bulking. It just sucks because it seems to work so well in regards to my appearance, my workouts however just go no where.

Once I drop it, with in a week all my lifts will start climbing up. My body will "feel" stronger, too.

Everything I use has been lab tested, i know exactly to the mg what im running, so ive got that part covered.

Idk maybe it's just me, are there any other oddballs out there that have this issue with Tren also. Its not like a small drop either, my bench will go from almost 400 at 205lbs bodyweight down to like 330-340. I think leg strength will suffer the most but it honestly effects everything.

I remember higher a coach once, and i was trying to explain this to him what was happening and he was just lile uhh no, that's not how it works. You get stronger not weaker.

I dont get weaker but I gain strength at a much slower rate than wet compounds.

I attributed it to the exact Same thing as you: the water you lose.

I dont lose strength but I do lose stamina and run out of breath faster on tren

My strength goes up real fast. It’s super apparent. I’m usually 20% stronger within days.

What dosage of tren/mast are u running usually?
Is this a transition offff of higher deca ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What dosage of tren/mast are u running usually?
Is this a transition offff of higher deca ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usually just 350 for both. I can go up higher, and trust me the results show, but the workouts will stuffer more and more.

Nah this is just transitioning from trt at 200/wk. I guess i run a very low dose of deca (150-300/wk) alongside everything in an attempt to counteract the strength i know I'm going to lose from the tren/mast.

Its all good. I just need to accept that im going to have to drop the tren/mast so i can train properly so i can move forward.

I feel like when using tren its easy to give that illusion that your actually building more muscle, simply because it makes the physique look so much better. But in my case i dont think thats whats happening. And if i stay on it long enough i will basically start going backwards.

I also lose strength on tren, fast. Anything over 200mg/week and I get weaker, regardless of diet. Major factor might be sleep. Above 200mg and I'll get night sweats and sleep like shit. If I throw a little winstrol in, youd think I dont even lift with as weak as I get. I try to avoid tren anymore.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Does calories also drop when you're adding tren i.e. Do you only use it for cutting?

No, mine always goes up.

Same with me. You're not alone. I don't have any explanation for this so sorry.
I did notice if I train specifically for strength at a certain lift then my strength will stay stagnant or increase. If I train a body part with just a rep goal then the next time I train that bodypart it will become weaker.

It s normal if you cut. Less calories = less water retention & less fat = less strength

Usually just 350 for both. I can go up higher, and trust me the results show, but the workouts will stuffer more and more.

Nah this is just transitioning from trt at 200/wk. I guess i run a very low dose of deca (150-300/wk) alongside everything in an attempt to counteract the strength i know I'm going to lose from the tren/mast.

Its all good. I just need to accept that im going to have to drop the tren/mast so i can train properly so i can move forward.

I feel like when using tren its easy to give that illusion that your actually building more muscle, simply because it makes the physique look so much better. But in my case i dont think thats whats happening. And if i stay on it long enough i will basically start going backwards.
Going from a 400 bench to 340 is crazy drop. Curious if you not any difference betweem Tren A or Tren E?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Professional Muscle mobile app

I only take 200mg of Tren E at a time and my strength skyrockets. Even doing a keto diet at times too.

Odd but just gonna point out that strong androgens should increase strength regardless of water. Something like winstrol is know for both increasing strength and decreasing water...

What is your strength on TRT dude?

Im sorry but I don't buy a 60lb drop in bench. If you hop OFF GEAR, you won't hit a 60lb drop in bench unless you are literally skipping the gym for weeks. I'm only saying this as someone who used to PL. If you are dropping that much of strength, its not the gear man.

The only drugs that would have a fast and drastic change in strength (increase or decrease) are orals...injectables would take a while for you to really notice much and it wouldn't be drastic at all.

My experience has always been that my strength gains seem minimal if any but of course the aesthetic change is incredible.

Being that powerlifting is my hobby I steer clear of Tren unless it is beach time.

Also makes me horny as can be.

Its very frustrating. Everyone looks at me like I'm crazy when i bring this up.

No matter what combination of gear im running, when I add Tren in I start losing strength after about the first week. It also doesn't feel like im going to be able to gain anymore strength while on it. Ive competed in powerlifting for about four years and been bodybuilding off an on for a long time, so im a very experienced lifter.

Im just trying to understand why it happens. If i had to guess I would say its due to the water i shed. The thing is ill keep carbs really high and still be holding a decent amount of water on my body and strength will still be down SOO much.

Its tricky because tren makes me look so damn good, especially combined with everything else im using. I feel like i look so good and continue to look better and better but my workouts suffer.

If im cutting its not that big of a deal because you're going to lose strength anyway. I like running my tren/mast blend along side high test and low deca for a growing phase.

Even though aestetically I look better, it makes me question whether I should use it when trying to grow because if my workouts are going to stall out and I'm going to lose strength, how am I really going to gain any muscle.

The same exact thing has happened everytime ive tried anavar as well. Im wondering if its more water related, or more CNS related. If any of you are powerlifters, you know how big a difference a little bit of fluid retention can make when it comes to strength.

Idk, maybe i should just stick with test, deca, and gh for growth. Maybe there's a reason its not used as much for bulking. It just sucks because it seems to work so well in regards to my appearance, my workouts however just go no where.

Once I drop it, with in a week all my lifts will start climbing up. My body will "feel" stronger, too.

Everything I use has been lab tested, i know exactly to the mg what im running, so ive got that part covered.

Idk maybe it's just me, are there any other oddballs out there that have this issue with Tren also. Its not like a small drop either, my bench will go from almost 400 at 205lbs bodyweight down to like 330-340. I think leg strength will suffer the most but it honestly effects everything.

I remember higher a coach once, and i was trying to explain this to him what was happening and he was just lile uhh no, that's not how it works. You get stronger not weaker.

Is the tren from the same source everytime? Are you switching out something for the tren? Like replacing NPP for it ?

My experience has always been that my strength gains seem minimal if any but of course the aesthetic change is incredible.

Being that powerlifting is my hobby I steer clear of Tren unless it is beach time.

Also makes me horny as can be.

Me as well.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear