over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone not use test as a base?

kscowboy

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Ok it seems that most of us believe you must have test in your cycle and it has to be the biggest part of the cycle. But i have read old books and old interviews of the boys back in the day and most of them didnt use test as the base. SOme did but it was very small dose comparred to what we use now. Also it seems that most of the old school guys could get really shreaded compared to the boys now a days (They used to get ultra ripped). And some people believe this is due to the high dosages of test being used and test being used period.

SO does anyone not use test as their base?

I have read on BBing message boards from many people that when they use tren with no test, the fat-burning properties of tren become VERY pronounced. Just melts the fat.

No idea if it's true.

I would think only time one would not use it is when you are dieting down for a contest. :)

I have always used test as a base. Then again I am coming from a plers point of view and not a bber's.

i only use test in my cycles now adays. i just mix up the blend of the test i use. i wish some of these ugl would sell some more of the rarer esters

i pretty much feel like shit on everythi8ng not called test, so i couldnt imagine how bad id feel without test as a base and usin gother compounds lol

I have read on BBing message boards from many people that when they use tren with no test, the fat-burning properties of tren become VERY pronounced. Just melts the fat.

No idea if it's true.

No. You.

I'm perfectly calm. But I'll happily point out bullshit broscience when I see it. It does no good for anybody, in my opinion. Just makes people do ridiculous unnecessary things that often end up in them not reaching their fitness goals.

For example, lots of kids out there are eating all day, like 4000 calories 400+ grams of protein because they think that's the way you do it.

"If I stop eating my metabolism will slow down" they say as they walk around with 20%+ of their body weight as fat.

:confused::confused::confused:

Last edited:
Im not sure why this got moved to the beginners section??? :banghead:

This is a very advanced question for advanced and seasoned vets.

Im not sure why this got moved to the beginners section??? :banghead:

This is a very advanced question for advanced and seasoned vets.

i agree, but it prob got moved bc the topic comes up fairly often.

also, why bother moving a thread when it still displays in the main forum it was originally posted in? i never understood this. a thread gets moved, but i can still see it and access it in the main forum, as if it was never moved. im not complaining, just doesn't make much sense to me. what's the point?

i agree, but it prob got moved bc the topic comes up fairly often.

also, why bother moving a thread when it still displays in the main forum it was originally posted in? i never understood this. a thread gets moved, but i can still see it and access it in the main forum, as if it was never moved. im not complaining, just doesn't make much sense to me. what's the point?

ok, i just noticed that when you post in a moved thread it doesnt get bumped to the top of the sub forum it was moved from. makes sense now. i havent had my jack3d yet. i love that shit btw.

Ive never tried not using test as a base. I love that shit too much to try otherwise lol.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws