kinglab
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone not using AI on Testosterone Cycles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

7asssa7

Registered
Who here does not use an Aromatase Inhibitor on their test cycles?
There is some evidence that estrogen is very anabolic so AI is counterproductive when building mass.

Crom

Registered
This is just me but I never use an AI, mostly because I never go high on test. I don't like the idea of too many compounds in the body each causing their batch of side effects. I believe the ratio between test/estrogen is more important then specific levels but there comes a point where estrogen becomes too high and you need AI. There for I never go above 125mg EOD of test (437.5mg/week). I don't stay there for long either (4-6 weeks).

AI has it's place in controlling estrogen depending on dose and length on.

Reno911

Registered
I don't need anything for estrogen control up to 400mg Test/week. If I go 600 or 750/week, I will use 5mg Nolvadex ED and that keeps estrogen in check for me (30-40 range). For me personally, AI are just overkill and not needed in my case. If you were to need an AI, I would recommend Aromasin as it's a little easier on the lipids.

greenpathy

Registered
i use 500mgs/week test E, tried using an AI once and my wrists started killing me along with my elbows, not sure if it dried me out to much or what..it was aromasin @ 12 mgs day.. i scraped that after i went to the orthopedic and got cortizone shots.. I dnt feel i need an AI on just test E.. but im kinda thin anyways, and stay lean.

Last edited:

Bobby Light

Registered
It's all individual, some guys will need one on 500mg a week, and some guys don't need anything running grams of test.

For me personally when I first started I was very sensitive to estrogen so I needed one even on very light cycles..even needed letro to get rid of bad gyno that was developing. As time has gone by I can get away with far less anti e's and sometimes don't even need one running fairly high doses unless I'm dieting. Acne was terrible at the start too and now pretty much non existent other than a couple randomly here and there. I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced their body adjusting like this over time.

FrancisK

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
You keep making new threads discussing the same things, what answer are you looking for that you’re not getting?

swim15

Registered
I don't ever really use an AI although I don't need one if I'm under 1500 test or so which is the vast majority of the time

petegriffin

Registered
When I first started using testosterone I used an AI but haven't used any for the past few years and feel a lot better and have no side effects. I never go over 500mg of test though and if running multiple compound I keep them at 300mg.

A50#

Old School Moderator
Staff member
Registered
Who here does not use an Aromatase Inhibitor on their test cycles?
There is some evidence that estrogen is very anabolic so AI is counterproductive when building mass.

I used to be able to run anything with no AI's or SERMS. Now as I've gotten older I cant even run TRT dosages without having to run something. I've never felt it hindered my gains much and often feel like I look much better when using an AI.

Bio

Staff member
Registered
This is the third thread you've made on the same subject. You made one on Feb 13th, one on Feb 18th and this one today. STOP! This one is now locked. Follow up in your other threads.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
capitalxtend