YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone of you ever lied about your finicial status to get a girl?

mitochondria

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
hope yall do take it the wrong way, im a young guy here, in college, been single a little while, ive been talking to girls, getting numbers and some hangouts and dates, i dont know if its just me but i feel like i havent been having succes with getting a relationship with a girl in a while do to my finicial status, anybody else feel that way, ive never lied to a girl to try to get with them in that way, its not reallly me at all, lately to be honest i guess i would just like to get somting, i know lying could later result later down a bit ugly but im more concerned about getting somewhere first of all, a girl i recently almost started a relationship with got me thinking on this, well the guy she was dating before me lied about alot, job status, who he lived with and where, and ect. some how i dont know he pulled it off for a while, well me and her did start talking more intimatly,but she started fall away, and this can happen in any case, but basically that guy further then i did, but we know when you meet a girl one of the first things that come up is waht u do, your job leading to overall status, the other day i talked to girl, asked her name and if if she had a man, she said no and she introduced her self, first thing she asked me was what i do or am i in school, i said in school, and she said she was in a run and i can get her number, called her, she said she would call me back and didnt, really hate that, so to wrap it up, what do you guys think i should try, or any of you ever lied about anything to get with them and have any better success

The answer is probalbly yes I have, both ways. The real answer is don't do it.

When I was divorcing/divorced I took three years away from work. When meeting women it was difficult when they asked what you do, and you say nothing. They ask what you are going to do and you say you don't know.

I started telling some women I was into quarter horses. When they asked further, I told them that I ran several of the horses in front of Walmarts that you put quarters in for your kids to ride. This usually defused the the situation with a little laughter.

I suggest a confident honesty. Kinda of funny story: When I met my current girlfriend I was 8 figures in debt. I told her the truth. She apparently didnt believe me and about four months later it became clear to her that this was true she was shocked.

The answer is probalbly yes I have, both ways. The real answer is don't do it.

When I was divorcing/divorced I took three years away from work. When meeting women it was difficult when they asked what you do, and you say nothing. They ask what you are going to do and you say you don't know.

I started telling some women I was into quarter horses. When they asked further, I told them that I ran several of the horses in front of Walmarts that you put quarters in for your kids to ride. This usually defused the the situation with a little laughter.

I suggest a confident honesty. Kinda of funny story: When I met my current girlfriend I was 8 figures in debt. I told her the truth. She apparently didnt believe me and about four months later it became clear to her that this was true she was shocked.

ha the quarted horse thing is really funny, ill have to use that one sometime, ya im debating on it all, i figure you have to have a pretty set out good story, or just be complety honest. curious to see if it would technically get me further just to see, take some time and practice, but good to hear you got one that is with you for who you are, very fewout there these days maybe cuz of the economy as well

You don't need to pay for ass. If your paying for your trophy your not earning it and if you pay her to be with you she will have no respect for you because your not worthy. This being said your finances don't have anything to do with getting pussy. It's what you put between her ears.. Start being bold.

if you meet a girl who all she cares about is $$ than you don't want her. At your age in College, your suppose to be broke and having fun...you have plenty of years a head of you to worry about $$$.

I see your point and as a guy wanting to impress a girl, its hard because this world is so stuck on status. Just make her laugh, treat her well and be confident.

College= Free pussy Bro.

Are you outgoing? Do you walk up and talk to random women? Are you shy?

I used to be shy and not very outgoing, well.....I started getting bolder and bolder and Ill tell you what.......I can start a conversation with anyone now.

Moral of that excerpt, Women love outgoing guys. Be confident and go spit that game son!

College= Free pussy Bro.

Are you outgoing? Do you walk up and talk to random women? Are you shy?

I used to be shy and not very outgoing, well.....I started getting bolder and bolder and Ill tell you what.......I can start a conversation with anyone now.

Moral of that excerpt, Women love outgoing guys. Be confident and go spit that game son!

i like the motto, maybe i'm alittle shy, but na ive been talking to alot of gals latey , just no hits in a while, and i feel like the fact im not stable yet x's me off for some chicks, but im gona stay true and work it through, really appeciate all yalls advice thoe

never have

i think every woman I've ever dated was concerned with or drawn to money besides the one I'm with now. this woman is a rarity to be sure. will putting on a front like you have money get you more bed time? maybe, but I'm unwilling to lie to a woman to get ass (well, ok in HS i did) but since my late teens i have not, so maybe I'm a rarity too. as someone already mentioned, if you have to lie to a woman to get her into bed then shes not one you want to be with anyway, that being said, if you just want to get her into bed and thats it then lying might be a option for you....it's just not my bag

I totally agree with PW. Be confident, be honest. Is there something wrong with bettering yourself by being in school?

True story from a couple months ago:
My wife works with a very attractive single woman. This woman was telling my wife about a first date she just had had the night before. The guy was acting all the big deal with lots of money. The first stop for the evening was for a couple drinks at a nice bar. The guy "forgot" to pay the tab and they were stopped at the door. Nice first impression. Next stop dinner. He wanted to split the entree. Next stop, the hockey game. He "forgot" the tickets and left them at home. He wanted to go to her place but she declined, taking a cab home by herself. He was pissed the "date" ended there she said. She was laughing her ass off the next day. I am pretty sure she saw through the charade.

Last edited:
i dontt belive in lieing. its not needed to get a girl.even if you just want ass being outgoing and fun is atractive to girls and the right girl gives it up over a good time. now if you want something substantial with the girl lieing is the worst cause your laying the foundation and it will make things worse..even with just getting ass it tends to end earlier when they catch on to your shit. but as far as money the good girls look at that as future security and stability. so if their any kinda decent they'll see college as the future finantial stability. the wrong girl just sees money as the means to get what she wants and be pampered. and even if you had it you prob wouldn't want to give it to her anyway knowing that. i lost my license and job years back was working my way up the latter all over again. i not only got girls they drove me around. it wasn't cause i lied but i made them laugh made them feel pretty and they saw me trying. and no mater who you are if you make a girl laugh an feel pretty you can get ass a relationship or just some rides lol

I have, and as pekkerwood said dont do it.

Clearly not the best thing to do... what's gonna be your reaction when, thinking your well off, she candidly ask for a night out in an expansive place or a sweet weekend on that romantic island on the Bahamas or in romantic Venezia? Lie again and say you're too busy, have lost your credit card, etc???

Lying is a source of problem. Be honest and work on getting richer instead... so that you won't have to pretend anymore! ;)

I never lie about my financial status to women. Thats because I'm a multi-millionaire and wipe my ass with hundred dollar bills. Thats right, I'm rich bitches! And I know the girls love me only for my good looks, big muscles, huge footlong subway sandwich sized penis and enchanting personality.

And in case you're wondering why I drive a 1965 Ford pickup truck: because i love Ford! My private jet is down because a pigeon is stuck in one of the turbines. Damn birds... cock-blocking me again.

:D

im 24 still in school and a bartender and personal trainer i lie to older women to sleep with them all the time cause i know it wont ever be anything other then a fuck for me women my age no need to lie to them if they are that judgemental about how much money i have when im in school and working my ass off to get by they can go pound sand for all i care

pretty sure we all have at one time or another...in the end you are never able to keep it up so not even worth it

I never lied to women about my finances but I sure let them assume things on their own a few times :)

I drive a $50k+ car and dress very well. I also had to put 6 dollars in change in the tank the other day because I was so broke!

I never lied to women about my finances but I sure let them assume things on their own a few times :)

I drive a $50k+ car and dress very well. I also had to put 6 dollars in change in the tank the other day because I was so broke!

How old are you again?? Because this could be part of it.

I never lie about my financial status to women. Thats because I'm a multi-millionaire and wipe my ass with hundred dollar bills. Thats right, I'm rich bitches! And I know the girls love me only for my good looks, big muscles, huge footlong subway sandwich sized penis and enchanting personality.

And in case you're wondering why I drive a 1965 Ford pickup truck: because i love Ford! My private jet is down because a pigeon is stuck in one of the turbines. Damn birds... cock-blocking me again.

:D

Come pick me up for a ride then...I'll buy the alcohol if you're willing to meet me at Linberg Field...Doesn't have to be a long flight.

Hell, I love an old ford too.

Come pick me up for a ride then...I'll buy the alcohol if you're willing to meet me at Linberg Field...Doesn't have to be a long flight.

Hell, I love an old ford too...And who knows...I might be able to teach ya a thing or two about some women or set ya up;):D

Is this post bs or are you for real?

Edited

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear