over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone on low dose pharma gh for well being

I'm confused. If someone takes 2iu a day of HGH, does their IGF levels go up and stay up or is it a spike in blood levels?

Igf1 goes up and stays up, for at least couple days. Some people think closer to a week or two, but obviously it takes a little while to build up as well. I normally test igf1 after 3 weeks of being on a product. Im pretty sure my igf1 is topped out as that point on a set dose. It may climb very slowly a little more. Ive had multiple igf1 tests around the 3 and 4 week mark and on 4ius my igf always seems to be about the same (granted im running the same product, grey tops)

However hgh levels in the blood are very short lived. Two different things. We see a little of the benefit from the hgh being active in the blood. For instance if you wanted optimal lipolysis you would want to take multiple shots and keep hgh elevated for as long as possible. Most of the benefit is from the increased igf1 levels though. That's why just one shot of hgh daily is still extremely effective.

Last edited:
My good frond sees a trt doctor and likes to keep his IGF-1 levels around 300. Obviously this is higher than normal but he says it also keeps him out of a dangerous range for long term use. Instead of measuring it by iu measure it by your blood work.

Thats because its well known that longterm elevated igf1 means increased mortality risk. If anyone is curious google it. I try not to worry about it too much though. I think its pretty significant though. Might not be a big desl unless you spent years and years and years with igf1 in thr 500-600s or something. Really who knows though.

For those really worried about life extension i think you would actually want igf1 much lower than normal.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who gets elevated BG from 2-3iu a day? My BG was mid 80s without then up to 95-100 when i was taking gh so I stopped. Is taking insulin or metformin basically a must? I just hate the idea of adding drugs to offset side effects from other drugs especially considering I was taking the hgh for health/longevity benefits (of course the aesthetic effects are nice too haha)

Would 1-2ius of pharma gh a day make a noticeable difference in well being of an individual?

Talking about mood, sex drive, skin, etc

Yes - makes a huge difference for me, even on as little as 1.5-2iu roughly 5 days per week.

Skin, vascularity, muscle fullness, fingernail growth. Maybe a mild increase in mood.

Am I the only one who gets elevated BG from 2-3iu a day? My BG was mid 80s without then up to 95-100 when i was taking gh so I stopped. Is taking insulin or metformin basically a must? I just hate the idea of adding drugs to offset side effects from other drugs especially considering I was taking the hgh for health/longevity benefits (of course the aesthetic effects are nice too haha)

My BG is in the 83-95 range without and 98-115 with just 1.5iu daily.

Yes 3 iu daily before work at like 7 AM . And someone I know that just finished 2 rounds of antibiotics for Lyme disease is using 2 ius a day to help his painful joints and has noted they feel better.

My BG is fine on 2iu pharma GH ED. Usually 83-85 fasted in the morning.

I run 2iu most days. Miss some occasionally because it just doesn't matter. ON 2iu my body weight is up 3-5lbs over no GH. I have a leaner/fuller look on.
I typically take my GH early the morning and continue my fast thru cardio/training and eat my first meal midday. Keeps me lean and BG stays where it should be.

Need to be run long term.
Gh is a full time commitment. Not a 3 month run. You wont reap the benefits that way

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131