over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone on only clomid for hrt?

wasp

Kilo Klub Member
i saw a post bout a week back where clomid actually was better than test for trt........anyone actually doing this and what are long term effects of 25mg clomid ed? would it raise your crit and give you estro sides like test?

Im on clomid only hrt 50mg a day.
Crit was good last 2 blood tests, estrogen was high, but now controlled by letro. All is endo prescribed

If it is feasalbe for trt, some wont be ablle to use it due to its psychological side effects. Clomid ripped my head off and shit down my neck. I HATE CLOMID!

my doc prescribed me clomid and arimidex for my hrt regiment because I told him that I'm planning on having a kid some time this year.

Initially my total test is 220 ng/dl my LH and FSH were on the low sides but my E2 was on point (sorry I couldn't remember exactly as I don't have a copy on me as im typing this) anyway, my doc started me at 50mg eod clomid and .50mg eod arimidex and 3 months later my total test was 440 ng/dl LH, FSH, and E2 levels also increased by several points (on the high side). Then my doc had me on 50mg ed clomid and 1mg eod arimidex and again 3 months later my lab results came and my total test was now 842 ng/dl LH, FSH, E2 has significantly went up again. I think my e2 was at 56 ng/dl which was labeled as "high" by labcorps.

And as for negative side effects, so far after being on this for 8 months or so I have nothing to complain about except as I mentioned earlier my E2 is elevated and that's about it.

Dosxx, my treatment outcome went exactly the same as yous. I do feel a little on edge while on, but my wife is finally pregnant, so i can go on the test shots.

If it is feasalbe for trt, some wont be ablle to use it due to its psychological side effects. Clomid ripped my head off and shit down my neck. I HATE CLOMID!

please explain, and at what dose?

Dosxx, my treatment outcome went exactly the same as yous. I do feel a little on edge while on, but my wife is finally pregnant, so i can go on the test shots.

Congrats rail! But yeah I have to wait until we have a baby then I'll get my shots. Funny we have something in common.

Just started my clomid only cycle, last cycle it def made me emotional, it def fcks with your head as locutus said, felt like a braud at times LOL....

first week first day started at 300mg and then 100mg for next 6
second week 100mg for 4 days and 50mg for 3
third week 50mg everyday
works for me
good luck bro

If I take clomid during the day I'm all pissy, if I take it right before bed I feel fastastic the next day.

Might not work for everyone but it makes a big difference for me.

Im on clomid only hrt 50mg a day.
Crit was good last 2 blood tests, estrogen was high, but now controlled by letro. All is endo prescribed

It's not really my business, but since you volunteered this info, I'm curious why your endo would have you on such an unconventional HRT. Are you achieving target test levels of 550-900? Letro also raises test - why the clomid? (Needless to say, we have very little data on the long-term use of clomid in men. It has both estrogenic and anti-estrogenic properties depending on the tissues.)

Maybe there is a good reason for this regimen. Unless there is something special going on, you might like 100-150 mg of cyp a week (or 1-2 tubes of testim) with a little arimidex for estro control. That's what 99% of endos do for HRT. Some use clomid, nolva, or HCG to keep the balls from experiencing atrophy.

If clomid is working for you, that's great ...

I think it was 50mg day. Sent me into a deep ass depression and pegged my anxiety at the same time. I was fucked up a good two months.

u serious, om allready depressed and have anxiety from time to time, clomid makes that shit worse? damn, how the fack am i gonna come off

It's not really my business, but since you volunteered this info, I'm curious why your endo would have you on such an unconventional HRT. Are you achieving target test levels of 550-900? Letro also raises test - why the clomid? (Needless to say, we have very little data on the long-term use of clomid in men. It has both estrogenic and anti-estrogenic properties depending on the tissues.)

Maybe there is a good reason for this regimen. Unless there is something special going on, you might like 100-150 mg of cyp a week (or 1-2 tubes of testim) with a little arimidex for estro control. That's what 99% of endos do for HRT. Some use clomid, nolva, or HCG to keep the balls from experiencing atrophy.

That's cool bro. I don't mind answering.

Endo did my full panel, lh, fsh, and test where below normal. Doc said I can go on the shots, until I told him my wife wants a baby. The clomid brought my lh up in turn brought my test levels up to around 800. It also raised my fsh, what signals the gonads to produce sperm. Estro went up with this treatment also, hence why I'm on the letro. No lie to you tho, the clomid can make you a different person emotionally.

Anyways, my wife is now pregnant after 6 months on the clomid, I'm looking forward to being a dad. I'm also looking forward to getting off this clomid, and starting the shots.

Clomiphene Citrate Effects on Testosterone/Estrogen Ratio in Male Hypogonadism
J Sex Med 2005;2:716–721.

ABSTRACT

Aim. Symptomatic late-onset hypogonadism is associated not only with a decline in serum testosterone, but also with a rise in serum estradiol. These endocrine changes negatively affect libido, sexual function, mood, behavior, lean body mass, and bone density. Currently, the most common treatment is exogenous testostosterone therapy. This treatment can be associated with skin irritation, gynecomastia, nipple tenderness, testicular atrophy, and decline in sperm counts. In this study we investigated the efficacy of clomiphene citrate in the treatment of hypogonadism with the objectives of raising endogenous serum testosterone (T) and improving the testosterone/estrogen (T/E) ratio.

Methods. Our cohort consisted of 36 Caucasian men with hypogonadism defined as serum testosterone level less than 300 ng/dL. Each patient was treated with a daily dose of 25 mg clomiphene citrate and followed prospectively. Analysis of baseline and follow-up serum levels of testosterone and estradiol levels were performed.

Results. The mean age was 39 years, and the mean pretreatment testosterone and estrogen levels were 247.6 ± 39.8 ng/dL and 32.3 ± 10.9, respectively. By the first follow-up visit (4–6 weeks), the mean testosterone level rose to 610.0 ± 178.6 ng/dL (P < 0.00001). Moreover, the T/E ratio improved from 8.7 to 14.2 (P < 0.001). There were no side effects reported by the patients.

Conclusions. Low dose clomiphene citrate is effective in elevating serum testosterone levels and improving the testosterone/estadiol ratio in men with hypogonadism. This therapy represents an alternative to testosterone therapy by stimulating the endogenous androgen production pathway.

Int J Androl. 1981 Jun;4(3):372-8.

Clomiphene citrate administration to normogonadotropic subfertile men: blood hormone changes and activation of acid phosphatase in seminal fluid.

Ronnberg L, Vihko P, Sajanti E, Vihko R.

Clomiphene citrate was administered as a 50 mg oral daily dose to 44 normogonadotrophic (serum FSH 2-10 mIU/ml) subfertile men for 3 months. The treatment resulted in significant increases in FSH and LH concentrations, whereas prolactin remained unchanged. Serum testosterone and oestradiol both increased highly significantly. The increased testosterone levels suggest that the elevated LH levels had not led to "down regulation" of Leydig cell LH/hCG receptors, neither had the greatly increased estradiol led to depletion of these receptors. This is suggested to be a result of the blocking of testicular oestradiol receptors by the estrogen antagonist, clomiphene.

There are quite a few studies on the matter and it appears to be supported quite well. Some studies lasted for a year or more with no negative sides upon cessation. Most of the negative sides that bodybuilders experience come from overdosing.

That's cool bro. I don't mind answering.

Endo did my full panel, lh, fsh, and test where below normal. Doc said I can go on the shots, until I told him my wife wants a baby. The clomid brought my lh up in turn brought my test levels up to around 800. It also raised my fsh, what signals the gonads to produce sperm. Estro went up with this treatment also, hence why I'm on the letro. No lie to you tho, the clomid can make you a different person emotionally.

Anyways, my wife is now pregnant after 6 months on the clomid, I'm looking forward to being a dad. I'm also looking forward to getting off this clomid, and starting the shots.

Sounds great actually. I used to use clomid, in 2 week cycles, as an adjunct to transdermal HRT to keep my testicles in better shape. It basically worked, but I would feel a little more "reactive" emotionally. I've used nolva for the same purpose and it seems to have fewer sides. At present, I use test cyp and HCG.

There's the question of transdermal vs. IM vs. pellets. Testim is better than many people think, but maybe not around young kids (don't want skin to skin transfer when you hold your kid).

There are quite a few studies on the matter and it appears to be supported quite well. Some studies lasted for a year or more with no negative sides upon cessation. Most of the negative sides that bodybuilders experience come from overdosing.

Thanks for the studies. V helpful.

I do think my assertion is true tho: clomid-only HRT is a lot less common than transdermal or IM test. We have far less clinical experience with it. I'm not sure I would be comfortable taking clomid for 20 years. (Of course, who really knows what 20 years of anything will do? And Railslave is just taking it short term.)

Re clomid sides, you are right that vision sides tend to occur at higher doses, but you definitely hear about mood effects in some people even at low doses.

Thinking about it, the OP was talking about hormonal replacement therapy and it seems that Clomid therapy is more of a potent test booster. So technically, while VERY effective at raising test levels, it's not replacing anything. Clomid plus an AI is a very potent combo, too. It's more of an attractive option for those looking to increase their own natural output (as with GHRH/GHRP,) as opposed to going the synthetic test route.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear