over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone one on an antidepressant?

I rarely get depressed but when I do I have found the typical meds that treat anxiety to help me and I dont have to take them long term.

what meds?

My Dr perscribed me .50 Xanax for anxiety. I only used it maybe 3 times when I really needed it. I think it was becasue of the side effect of paxil.

I was taking Lexapro but man they knocked me out. I now take low dosage of Xanax .25 once in a while when my job stresses me out. Wow I sleep like a baby on these.

Maybe I need to find something else. It keeps my lows away but I am always tired. I never thought it could be the lexapro because I've been on it so long that I assumed I was just lazy.

I urge anyone that is on or considering depression meds to read my thread over at DatBtrues forum...if you can not access his forum PM me and i will send you the information. I spent 20 years on the med merry go round...read my story.

Stamp a fire out seo tracker Dallas Texas?

A crown search engine grade can never be easily accomplished! Your search engine results
depend on our Search engine optimization labors along with the excellence of our page. A search engine optimization program shall remain effective, nevertheless seo standing shall not be forced!
This search engine optimization can simply stay as good to the same degree your Search engine optimisation business. Even exclusive google search engine optimization or search ranking in Yahoo and Bing depend on the accurate key phrases! The top search engine optimization appears to be even now made by hand.The google search term application may be used, nevertheless in favor of a Top 10 location within your SERP (Search engine result page), a search engine submitter certainly is not advised.
Words similar to web status or page place could be too widespread! SERP One tracks it all! Our greatest seo ideas may be found at this **broken link removed** page furthermore we as well have search engine services of every kind to recommend. The search engine ranking software is able to follow your website's stand in the Google SERP not including the requirement to operate search engine submitter! Your search standing can not be affected by process of search engine submit, but seo optimization (search engine optimization) or seo does take you into the foremost results of the Google Result page (SERP)!
Read about **broken link removed** and come across your answers!

I urge anyone that is on or considering depression meds to read my thread over at DatBtrues forum...if you can not access his forum PM me and i will send you the information. I spent 20 years on the med merry go round...read my story.

Can you post it here?

Fluoxetine (Prozac) at 20 mg plus Mirtazepine 15 mg, Clonazepam 2 mg HS all for OCD and depression. I have been on higher doses but the sexual sides were too much to handle.
The ironic thing is I actually work in the mental health field and monitor efficiency of the meds the folks I work with. I look for efficacy and side effects and compile the data for med reviews if need be. I give myself med reviews periodically.

i took mirtapanine for a while when I took adderall. It is a perfect drug to help you sleep. I thought I wouldn't be able to sleep when I got off it, but I had no problems falling asleep. I thought my body would get accustomed to it, but i had no problems sleeping when I got off of it.

I was on Celexa for years and it helped but unfortunatley it got me lazy as hell and i gave up on a lot of things. My workouts slowly went away and i just got to where i didnt care too much. Ive been off for 4 months and back in the gym for 3 months! Weird thing is that my strength is coming back quick and actually stronger then before. Ill never take any type of depressent again!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws