over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone overcame long term tendinitis?

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
At an early age I made the mistake of going way too heavy on tricep extension movements, and would do the heavy tri extension holding db Dc stretches with 40 lbs- my elbows could take it-I have smaller tendons and ignore pain, until I had to take 14 months off upper body and then Ive tried everything, art therapy, which did help, and at one time I was able to get them almost fully better, then I did an ai and killed me joint so they got worse again and been a few years , tried everything, pt, friction massage, deep tissue -which made them worse, active release, prolotherapy injections. Close to 7-8 years of bad elbows

Ive finally gotten my arms back over 18 inches to where they were over ten years ago in 2004, but 25 lbs overhead press after 5-6 reps or so still hurts. Pressing doesnt hurt so much....im still doing the tens unit, fricton, deep tissue , pt therapy when I feel itll help the best.

any success stories overcoming that triceps tendon? (ive had golfers elbow-the tendon inserting into the bone underneath and art therapy helped it hugetime with fricton)

Last edited:
At an early age I made the mistake of going way too heavy on tricep extension movements, and would do the heavy tri extension holding db Dc stretches with 40 lbs- my elbows could take it-I have smaller tendons and ignore pain, until I had to take 14 months off upper body and then Ive tried everything, art therapy, which did help, and at one time I was able to get them almost fully better, then I did an ai and killed me joint so they got worse again and been a few years , tried everything, pt, friction massage, deep tissue -which made them worse, active release, prolotherapy injections. Close to 7-8 years of bad elbows

Ive finally gotten my arms back over 18 inches to where they were over ten years ago in 2004, but 25 lbs overhead press after 5-6 reps or so still hurts. Pressing doesnt hurt so much....im still doing the tens unit, fricton, deep tissue , pt therapy when I feel itll help the best.

any success stories overcoming that triceps tendon? (ive had golfers elbow-the tendon inserting into the bone underneath and art therapy helped it hugetime with fricton)

I tore my tricep about a year and a half ago and Ive got it to about 90-95% ability and Im guessing that is about where it will stay.

I had to take off around 8 months from pressing movements, I did and still do lots of eccentric holds with weight (ie. use my good arm to pull a weighted cable down like a tricep extension and then let it up slowly with my bad arm and let the negative portion of the movement stretch the tricep).

Along with this, I have done some peptide runs with cjc dac, no dac, ghrps, and ipam.

Now I am using growth to help with the injurt among other things.

I did use BPC157 and that was probably the peptide that helped me get usage back the most and I would recommend everyone at least try it.

Yes, Gh and Cissus worked for me
And getting a whole lot smarter about exercise selection

Tendinitis in both arms here for several years. 3 things I have been doing for the past few months and the pain is almost gone.

1. Use straps on all pulling movements
2. Stretch those extensors as often as possible
3. Use lots of heat around the forearm and elbow area. I like to take a heating pad and wrap it around my forearms when I sleep(low setting). Do not use ICE...It will only take away the inflammation temporarily and stiffen the area up. Heat, message, and stretch. Hope this helps!

I'd recommend using DMSO roll on after your evening shower. Apply a thin sheen on area and then apply your favorite liniment over the top. Do not use before training as it could mask the pain more. I prefer the 90/10 combo w/ aloe vera. A quick Google search will point you in the right direction. Treat the area 3-4x a week and you should get some decent relief.

High dose Cissus and anti inflammatory prescription meds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have found that the road to healing usually starts with finding out what was causing the injury then stopping/modifying that movement.

BPC-157 injected daily at 250mcg per site of pain. Healed both my elbows in one month whereas there had been no improvement after 4 months. This same protocol is working for everyone I recommend it to.

curcumin :banghead:
high dose
inject
thank me later
:p

Curcumin is great for many connective tissue related things, whoever the MOST important thing to dois find out if you have

A: Inflammation that leads to tendon eating MMP enzymes, the destruction of tendon tissue (ECM), and pain/hotness, aka HEAT.

b: tendonosis, a NON-inflammatory tendon disfunction, that causes pain and usually results in an-overabundance or tendon cells, HYPER-cellular tendons.

Tendons are made of of tenocytes and ECM, extra cellular matrix filled with collagen and some other stuff. The tenocytes are like spiders and the ECM is the web.

In tendonitis, Inflammation causes pain, rise in MMPs, the degradation of the ECM and you get a smaller, thinner, painful hot tendon that can strain/tear easily.

With repetitive strain/tendonosis you get too many "spiders" not enough ECM and thick, lumpy, oxygen starved tendons that feel ropy, knotty, and not smooth. This disfuntion can also lead to tears/strains, but will also cause pain from light use, possibly due to nerve irritation, not inflammation.

If the cause of tendinitis you need

Bromealin
"showed a significant increase in the tenocyte population in the

bromelain group"

Glucosamine and Chondroitin
Increase ECM and also tenocyte/chondrocyte (cartilage cells) proliferation.

MSM
Is believed to help and aid in tendon function

HLA

Hyaluronic acid is used to help aid in connective tissue health and lubrication

HGH/IGF
Human Growth hormone and IGF therapy can increase all aspects of tendon healing and health. IMO, every person suffering with a connective tissue issue needs to get there IGF tested to see how much Growth Hormone they produce. There are amino acids and sprays that can help the production GH, there are also grey market peptides that can be injected besides legal prescription peptides that can increase a person's own production of GH.

These will lower MMPs if it is tendonitis
• Alpha lipoic acid
• Curcumin
• Bromealin
• Quercitin
• Grape seed extract

Last edited:
Prolotherapy is useful for tendonosis where the inflammation/healing response has stalled, almost everyone I have met who had tendonitis and tried prolo got worse, or not better.

In tendonosis, I do not know if lowering MMPs will be good, because what is needed is not just a "rebuilding" of weak tendons but an acutal remodeling of the collagen ratios and cells. Since MMPs are what causes tendon remodeling then it might make sense to not lower them.

MMPs in a healthy tendon help to remodel tendons after mechanical loading, the right amount will degrade the tendon in the right spots while growth factors spur building in the right spots, resulting in a stronger tendon suited better to the type of loading.

Chronic overloading, repetitive strain, causes an imbalance in this mechanism. IMO, massage, ART, laser/LED therapy will not fully restore this balance. Proper cell signaling through supplements and/or mechanical loading seems to be whats needed.

This is why some studies have shown progressive eccentric loading to heal tendonosis.

Last edited:
If all else fails see a good ortho and look into prp inj. I had issues with rt elbow for two years and finally went to see my ortho and he did a prp inj and told me to rest it for 6 weeks and its been fine since. I didn't try all things recommended above so they may help you but keep the prp in mind. It hurts like hell for several days post inj but it heals well and my issues are gone hopefully for good.

Curcumin is great for many connective tissue related things, whoever the MOST important thing to dois find out if you have

A: Inflammation that leads to tendon eating MMP enzymes, the destruction of tendon tissue (ECM), and pain/hotness, aka HEAT.

b: tendonosis, a NON-inflammatory tendon disfunction, that causes pain and usually results in an-overabundance or tendon cells, HYPER-cellular tendons.

Tendons are made of of tenocytes and ECM, extra cellular matrix filled with collagen and some other stuff. The tenocytes are like spiders and the ECM is the web.

In tendonitis, Inflammation causes pain, rise in MMPs, the degradation of the ECM and you get a smaller, thinner, painful hot tendon that can strain/tear easily.

With repetitive strain/tendonosis you get too many "spiders" not enough ECM and thick, lumpy, oxygen starved tendons that feel ropy, knotty, and not smooth. This disfuntion can also lead to tears/strains, but will also cause pain from light use, possibly due to nerve irritation, not inflammation.

Bromealin

bromelain group"

MSM

HLA

HGH/IGF
Human Growth hormone and IGF therapy can increase all aspects of tendon healing and health. IMO, every person suffering with a connective tissue issue needs to get there IGF tested to see how much Growth Hormone they produce. There are amino acids and sprays that can help the production GH, there are also grey market peptides that can be injected besides legal prescription peptides that can increase a person's own production of GH.

• Alpha lipoic acid
• Curcumin
• Bromealin
• Quercitin
• Grape seed extract

well that's great copy and paste work, now how much real world experience do you have working with these compounds to get them to take away real pain in real athletes?

lol!

:p

I CAN actually say I have used all of this stuff and helped other to implement it effectively...

I believe Lowering MMPs helped me to resolve MANY cases of tendinitis/tendon strains.

I had Cipro induced tendonopathy that resulted in hundreds of strain over 5 years. Everything from calves, feet, groin, neck, forearm, etc. These re-occurring strains led to both tendonitis and also tendonosis.

I have tried everything from Microcurrent, acupuncture, stem cell with PRP, Myers cocktails, ultrasound massage therapy.

I was using MGF until it gave me a wicked headache.

The first part of my post I wrote fresh, the list of supplements I copied from a book I am writing, so I think it's OK to copy my own stuff.

Alpha Lipoic Acid also has some good uses for tendon/nerves.

I believe Lowering MMPs helped me to resolve MANY cases of tendinitis/tendon strains.

I had Cipro induced tendonopathy that resulted in hundreds of strain over 5 years. Everything from calves, feet, groin, neck, forearm, etc. These re-occurring strains led to both tendonitis and also tendonosis.

I have tried everything from Microcurrent, acupuncture, stem cell with PRP, Myers cocktails, ultrasound massage therapy.

I was using MGF until it gave me a wicked headache.

The first part of my post I wrote fresh, the list of supplements I copied from a book I am writing, so I think it's OK to copy my own stuff.

Alpha Lipoic Acid also has some good uses for tendon/nerves.

so just what I thought...

nothing besides a little work on yourself.

thanks!
:rolleyes:

lol!

glad youre writing a book!

more "expert" advice!

wow

:banghead:

Bromealin

bromelain group"

MSM

HLA

HGH/IGF

•Alpha lipoic acid
•Curcumin
•Bromealin
•Quercitin
•Grape seed extract
Thanks for the info. Does collegen supplements type I & III help?

I'd recommend using DMSO roll on after your evening shower. Apply a thin sheen on area and then apply your favorite liniment over the top. Do not use before training as it could mask the pain more. I prefer the 90/10 combo w/ aloe vera. A quick Google search will point you in the right direction. Treat the area 3-4x a week and you should get some decent relief.

DMSO is amazing. I would use it as Reno suggested. Heavy skulls take a toll on my elbows, but DMSO has remedied it . After about a week with 3 to 4 applications; Im pain free. I just get a weird garlic taste in my mouth that lasts for about an hour after applying.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131