over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone pin there biceps?

J-hoe

Registered
I never really hear about many people injecting AS into there biceps but I was thinking about throwing them in my rotation,i'm running t400 right now,,lmk if you guys ever tried it and what'd it feel like?

I'd rather drive a large carpenter nail into the head of my penis, it would hurt less.
Syntherol into the bi's I can understand, but man you best have some huge bi's to do aas cuz the Gorramed shit hurts in the bi's!

hahaha,ya..i had a feeling it wouldn't be pleasent for a small muscle

Real fun when you hit a neve and jerk the needle right back out almost involuntarily! Then you have to do it again!!! FUN STUFF! I only do IGF 1 in the bis now.

ya, did a ml of test in the bicep once and my arm swelled up like a balloon never again.

depends on the size of your arms ....I used to do it but now i need everything to catch up to my arms...With 20 inch guns, 2cc is not a problem, at all...Lots do site injections in their bi area. Some feel prop and winny will give local growth, i have not found that to be true but it is and has been debated..
There are plenty of site injection websites that will explain how to do it.number one is be clean on any injection.....I havent done for over a yr now but used to regularly..I dont know if you get any benefit from it other than swelling locally..I guess it is good for another spot to inject when using shortlife esthers to avoid scar tissue...

u're gonna have fun injecting T400 in ur biceps

I hate the feelin of the pin hitting a nerve into biceps ... did it, but this is the place I hate the most among all I tried

Hah, Never. I tried a small muscle last thursday (8 days ago). I did a injection in each calf muscle. I have been off work this entire week, basically couldnt walk. Was on crutches for multiple days, cane for multiple days, i still am walking like a fuc-in gimp. I will never ever ever make that mistake again. Everyone and their dog wants to knwo what happened, tell them all I pulled my calves working out, hard to explain why they are beet red from the test buildup.

not much pain doing it. but later it sucks for hours. i have given it up. using tren ace t400 your a brave dude

My favourite injection spot is the outer bi. Nice and smooth, no pain. I put sustanon and prop in there all the time, no pain.

Inner bi hurts though.

one of my favorite spots to hit.

i agree. I have no issues with biceps or triceps. as long as you're doing the injection the proper way, I don't think it would hurt. I've done t400 in the biceps, depending on if you mix it with something, it shouldn't be a big deal. i did straight t400 and it wasn't that bad.

My favourite injection spot is the outer bi. Nice and smooth, no pain. I put sustanon and prop in there all the time, no pain.

Inner bi hurts though.

damn yeah

I never really hear about many people injecting AS into there biceps but I was thinking about throwing them in my rotation,i'm running t400 right now,,lmk if you guys ever tried it and what'd it feel like?

Sorry, but what's wrong with your glutes and delts that makes you think these things?

depends on the size of your arms ....I used to do it but now i need everything to catch up to my arms...With 20 inch guns, 2cc is not a problem, at all...Lots do site injections in their bi area. Some feel prop and winny will give local growth, i have not found that to be true but it is and has been debated..
There are plenty of site injection websites that will explain how to do it.number one is be clean on any injection.....I havent done for over a yr now but used to regularly..I dont know if you get any benefit from it other than swelling locally..I guess it is good for another spot to inject when using shortlife esthers to avoid scar tissue...

you have some bigass arms bro damn...could use a lil color on em though:p

glutes are already in there,,i tried doing delts before but the needle broke and then when i did it again the sauce actually pissed outa my shoulder,maybe it wasn't deep enough or I had it flexed to much but meh..

glutes are already in there,,i tried doing delts before but the needle broke and then when i did it again the sauce actually pissed outa my shoulder,maybe it wasn't deep enough or I had it flexed to much but meh..

Sorry bro, but if you can't do delt shots I can't see why you're asking about pinning your bi's. It really sounds like you'll get into trouble.

What do you mean the needle broke??

the needle broke off inside of you? jesus dude, how much were you moving around to get that to happen? I don't think I've ever heard of that happening before.

yea i dont know lol,was a while ago..my shoulders were probably to tensed up or something

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131