over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone pushed DHB hard?

juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I know its a nice addition to any cycle, just wondering if anyone has ran DHB high stand alone (with a test base)

Like 600-700mg week with 500mg test

I think the problem most users run into is the PIP from it. There are a few trying out topical application as an alternate route.

But, to answer the question, I have not done it...never used myself. I just don't have time to deal with painful injects.

I've ran it at 700mg for awhile. Strength and vascularity were great. I gained a decent amount of muscle on a caloric surplus. Drawbacks were the PIP got old after 10 weeks or so and my BP went up more than I'd like, even on 40mg of Telmisartan, 5mg of Nebivolol, and cardio 4x a week. I hope that helps.

600mg felt like tren to me without the sides.
I was leaner but Fuller. I personally like the pipbin certain spots

600mg per week. no water, vascular, lean, full. not much increase in H/H but cholesterol went from about 130 to 160, no BP change. great compound. very good for recomp. not as much strength gain as tren. seems to kill appetite.

600-700mg week per week as well here for 12 weeks.

Gained 7-8lbs of pure muscle and leaned out considerably.
Strong, full, vascular, zero water retention, increased cardio. Gives your skin the same «glow» like on EQ. Made me feel very good mentally. Happy. No noticeable sides. It is my favourite AAS by far.

Only problem is the pip. But It’s the price you have to pay for such an amazing compund. If someone out there that can make a painfree recipe of this and it gains momentum, I promise you it will be the number #1 AAS in the world.

600-700mg of DHB is comparable to

-900mg Primo/600mg Masteron

-1200-1400mg EQ but without the slight water retention and you just look and feel harder on DHB

-400mg Tren. But you are much fuller on DHB and more vascular. Not to mention all the sides you get from Tren which there is basically none of on DHB.

If I remember correctly reading an old article (which I cant find now) it was developed before Primobolan but proved to be too powerful for women so they developed Primo.

I have a ton of DHB and dont use anything else now. I found my perfect AAS. I dont care about the PIP. You get used to it after a while.

Using some from DutchPharma that I'm pretty sure is good quality and pip is somewhat minimal at 100mg (used a higher conc in the past that was brutal) but I do cut 1.5cc of it with a cc of deca and .5 of test. Did get some noticeable pip sting off a couple of the 1st shots. Seems to have wielded down to possibly none after first couple weeks tho. Running 500mg DECA/wk and 25-50mg dbol Ed 2-400 test e/wk. Random 25mg trest shots(some days I just need a boost?) NO AI, some ralox 10-25mg but not consistently but I do stack it with the trest if it's a feeling froggy day and I take that ment shot... zero water and possibly even tightening up of my pubertal gyno so as mentioned the DHB seems to be legit as that is my experience with it (DRY AND STRONG!)
Gained no water on a 400mg trest cycle as well during a previous run of 1-test. Both TREN and DHB seem to draw up my water, which skrinks down my gyno to only the tissue, and they get compared a lot so that's one major similarity I noticed with those 2...

DHB can be made pain free but will only remain so for around 4-5 months as the ph starts to shift in the recipe ;)

Yep, don't wait 6 months to use it because the good DHB with minimal PIP will begin to crash and crystalize after a while.

DHB brewed with EO and high BB is mostly painless for me, and it doesn't crash. Not at 100 mg/ml, at least.

DHB brewed with EO and high BB is mostly painless for me, and it doesn't crash. Not at 100 mg/ml, at least.

But unfortunately, the EO can make a lot of people feel like dirt. And the DHB carrier oil quickly dissolves the dosage markers on insulin syringes, so one can only imagine what that might do sensitive tissues (inflammation, high crp, higher risk of coronary lesions).

A guys question elsewhere:

'How can dhb be pip free if the reason the pip is Crystalization in the tissue."

The pip hits me in 30 minutes no way it's Crystal

A guys question elsewhere:

'How can dhb be pip free if the reason the pip is Crystalization in the tissue."

The pip hits me in 30 minutes no way it's Crystal
It always hit me 3-5 days afterward injection, and usually centered a little away from the actual injection site.

It always hit me 3-5 days afterward injection, and usually centered a little away from the actual injection site.

Mine hits fast but it's in 2%ba, 20%bb and Migyol 840

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner