over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone pushed DHB hard?

But unfortunately, the EO can make a lot of people feel like dirt. And the DHB carrier oil quickly dissolves the dosage markers on insulin syringes, so one can only imagine what that might do sensitive tissues (inflammation, high crp, higher risk of coronary lesions).

I've read that, but I've never had a problem with EO. It just makes the injections feel smoother for me.

The one compound where EO didn't help with PIP for me was primo ace. That makes me feel like dirt after injecting. Primo ace doesn't make me feel bad if I take it orally.

Ive had gear do this before. I had to break it up into 4 injection sites or my knees were destroyed. Primo enanthate btw.

All DHB did is give me knee pain and when I stopped it went away

Ive had gear do this before. I had to break it up into 4 injection sites or my knees were destroyed. Primo enanthate btw.
Primo did that? Interesting

All DHB did is give me knee pain and when I stopped it went away

Do you think this could be from cortisol levels being suppressed by the compound? It seems when I run HCG with the DHB I don't get the joint tightness to the same degree.

Do you think this could be from cortisol levels being suppressed by the compound? It seems when I run HCG with the DHB I don't get the joint tightness to the same degree.
I think most if not all steroid suppresses cortisol levels

I know its a nice addition to any cycle, just wondering if anyone has ran DHB high stand alone (with a test base)

Like 600-700mg week with 500mg test
I did it last year, 2g test with 1500mg dhb, it was really cool for the first 2 weeks, the figure started to get visibly harder and drier, but in the 3rd week inflammation started - I ended up having to take an antibiotic because I got inflammation literally everywhere I did inj with dhb - shoulders, biceps, triceps, glutes, thighs, lats and I had to draw my own blood and fluid from anywhere, I used about 150 needles of 150mm for 5 days, I was stabbed like a sieve hahahah
I have drawn between 20 and 70ml of blood / fluid from each place

Been there boss! It sucks. Trick to DHB is the carrrier oil need to be thicker. MCT Oil will absolutely paralyze me bit if I use a mix of castor oil and MCT with just BA and BB it’s fine at 100mg/ml
I have experienced with this anabolic quite a bit. Very tricky little shit

Been there boss! It sucks. Trick to DHB is the carrrier oil need to be thicker. MCT Oil will absolutely paralyze me bit if I use a mix of castor oil and MCT with just BA and BB it’s fine at 100mg/ml
Interesting

No lab work to back this but from experience DHB is = to or possibly better at lowering estrogen than masteron . letro gives people joint tightness. So my guess is low estro

It hit me like Test prop pip but worse. Where it blew my mind was the strength I got from it! Like nothing I've ever used before. I blame DHB for my L shoulder (rotator cuff) surgery. My subscapularis tore clean off my humerus. My muscle strength far outpaced what my tendons could handle I suspect.

I just made 75mg pr ml DHB 20ml just to test it.
mix it with 1ml test e and 1ml eq in the syringe.
did the first shoot yesterday, still no pip today.

next batch I will try to make 100mg per ml just to see how it goes.
if it goes well then try 150mg pr ml
I read that 200mg pr ml give crazy pip that is why i started so low. I also only using BA and BA

I got a sunflower oil, that is really thin and goes in really fast. best oil I have used no pip fast when injecting.

I have some DHB at 200mgs per cc. Cripples me every time.

Guys I am telling you if you don’t want the pain it needs to be mixed with a thick carrier oil so what I do is use 2/3 GSO and 1/3 Castor oil and it’s pain free and holds when using just BA and BB. If I just use MCT my shit is no joke crippled for at least 4 weeks I even got an infection from the shit coming out of solution in my shoulder when using MCT and 40% BB 3%BA and 10%EO. Had to use a 20g to drain about 10ml of shit and then took an antibiotic to kill the infection. Long story short DHB is some funky shit but what made correctly it’s no different than test e - painless

Been doing 100 dhb, 100 test e and 50 test base from gold, eod...run the dart under hottish water, kool a lil then jab. Once in a while its tender a day or 2 after, but never crippling.

I have used dhb from 2 sources and both were just fine in regards to pip.. BUT.. I do daily injects so I do smaller amounts per shots.. no way would I put 100mgs in one place.. lol

Here 48 houra later and No pip at All
I Will try 150mg that is 2ml mix with 1ml eq and see how IT Works.
I only use 20bb and 2%ba with sunflower oil.

In low mg pr ml I dont have Any problem.
I got my RAW from a board sponsorer.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner