over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone pushed DHB hard?

We made a transdermal DHB to try out and gave some to a regular customer. We are not selling the product finished but do sell the raws local. The cost of the phlogel makes it a bit expensive for resale. It`s not hard to do but we offered recipe to anybody buying raws. If you`ve made oils before you could figure it out. Here is this guys feedback. Hope it helps for anybody considering to run or even push DHB:

So yesterday was my last day of the 40 day trial of the transdermal DHB product that I was given as a sample. I used 1 ml per day (about 120mg/ml)

Here are my thoughts:
- Excellent strength gains (I’m a meticulous log booker, so the strength was legit, not placebo)

- felt great on it. No sides at all. No lethargy. Mood was great. Sleep not affected anyway. Skin seemed to improve (feel like I notice this on primo as well)

- recomp effect was amazing. Only thing comparable I’ve experienced is tren. Unfortunately my diet went all to hell this past month with just crazy busy schedule with kids, work, life, etc. not awful, but definitely not as good as usual - enough that I should have gotten a lot softer. If anything I might be just a touch leaner?! But definitely at least just maintained. Any compound that keeps me from getting fat when I get away from being strict on the diet has some great recomp effects in my opinion.....

I’ve never used the injectable version of DHB so I can’t compare the effect of transdermal versus injectable. But from using this transdermal, DHB just might be my new favorite compound! I’d assume injecting would have maybe given slightly better effect. Here’s the thing though - after cycling for over 20 years now, after being on legit trt for 10 years now - I hate injecting. I’m sick of it. So much that a few years back I had my doc switch me from injects to androgel (she prescribed me 3-4 pumps per day and that keeps me in the 1000-1100 range, which is fine with me). I only do very small cycles now over my trt and when I do I try to keep injection volume to as little as I can because on top of being just sick of injecting, I just don’t feel like it’s the best thing in the world for the muscles to get stabbed over and over again year after year. I could see myself using nothing but this transdermal DHB for my cycles on top of my trt going forward.....

I found this extremely interesting! May have to try a version of this myself.

it can and is brewed painlessly but........it cant set for long periods of time. if made correctly and with a specific carrier and the pH is correct its a very mild injection.

How long do you guesstimate the oil is stable for? Can you not just reheat it?

also, does the same apply to primo at 200mg/ml? 100mg/ml?

its not about reheating. let me contact the chemist and i'll get the proper answer for you guys. give me a couple days. and yes transdermal works but you loose some in the process.

I know its a nice addition to any cycle, just wondering if anyone has ran DHB high stand alone (with a test base)

Like 600-700mg week with 500mg test
Yes, I have two post in regards to this. I did test E 450 and DHB 750 mgs a week. Recomp, muscle maturity, endurance, and great strength.

I used a transdermal DHB product as part of my first cycle in 2004. It was legal then. It worked well, but it caused some skin irritation. I never tried making my own transdermals to see if there's a better way to do it.

My injectable batches now have little to no PIP. The key for me is to use 30% EO to prevent pain and 30% BB to keep it from crashing. I've injected up to 500 mg at a time (5 ml) without issues. Some of the premade vials I've bought caused extreme PIP 3 to 4 days later from injecting just 100 mg.

I used a transdermal DHB product as part of my first cycle in 2004. It was legal then. It worked well, but it caused some skin irritation. I never tried making my own transdermals to see if there's a better way to do it.

My injectable batches now have little to no PIP. The key for me is to use 30% EO to prevent pain and 30% BB to keep it from crashing. I've injected up to 500 mg at a time (5 ml) without issues. Some of the premade vials I've bought caused extreme PIP 3 to 4 days later from injecting just 100 mg.
Holy cow man!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner