over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone pushed DHB hard?

I have some DHB at 200mgs per cc. Cripples me every time.
Are you putting 200mgs in one area?? If so why not split it into 100mgs in 2 areas and lessen the pain...?

Are you putting 200mgs in one area?? If so why not split it into 100mgs in 2 areas and lessen the pain...?
I split 1cc into several muscle groups. Still painful. I 5 new unopened bottles I won't be using.

We made a transdermal DHB to try out and gave some to a regular customer. We are not selling the product finished but do sell the raws local. The cost of the phlogel makes it a bit expensive for resale. It`s not hard to do but we offered recipe to anybody buying raws. If you`ve made oils before you could figure it out. Here is this guys feedback. Hope it helps for anybody considering to run or even push DHB:

So yesterday was my last day of the 40 day trial of the transdermal DHB product that I was given as a sample. I used 1 ml per day (about 120mg/ml)

Here are my thoughts:
- Excellent strength gains (I’m a meticulous log booker, so the strength was legit, not placebo)

- felt great on it. No sides at all. No lethargy. Mood was great. Sleep not affected anyway. Skin seemed to improve (feel like I notice this on primo as well)

- recomp effect was amazing. Only thing comparable I’ve experienced is tren. Unfortunately my diet went all to hell this past month with just crazy busy schedule with kids, work, life, etc. not awful, but definitely not as good as usual - enough that I should have gotten a lot softer. If anything I might be just a touch leaner?! But definitely at least just maintained. Any compound that keeps me from getting fat when I get away from being strict on the diet has some great recomp effects in my opinion.....

I’ve never used the injectable version of DHB so I can’t compare the effect of transdermal versus injectable. But from using this transdermal, DHB just might be my new favorite compound! I’d assume injecting would have maybe given slightly better effect. Here’s the thing though - after cycling for over 20 years now, after being on legit trt for 10 years now - I hate injecting. I’m sick of it. So much that a few years back I had my doc switch me from injects to androgel (she prescribed me 3-4 pumps per day and that keeps me in the 1000-1100 range, which is fine with me). I only do very small cycles now over my trt and when I do I try to keep injection volume to as little as I can because on top of being just sick of injecting, I just don’t feel like it’s the best thing in the world for the muscles to get stabbed over and over again year after year. I could see myself using nothing but this transdermal DHB for my cycles on top of my trt going forward.....

eh, it could be good but I've never used propylene glycol in any injectable formulation I've made.

Just get some organic sunflower oil and filter it with a micron filter (.22)

Or if you have other AAS and you do the math and are going to run a set amount of each, you can cut with that if the ratio works. Like for instance cut the DHB with test.
That's definitely the simplest without question. Only limitation is that you may get into a situation where you're needing more aas oil than you intend to use.

the testimonial hogan just shared was from me..... I'm still a little amazed at how well it worked for me. If I can get hogan to make more for me to (happily) buy I'd like to try and push the dose. I was doing 1 ml of the gel per day, and with no sides to speak of, I'm thinking I'd do 1ml twice per day for a bit. I'd have to go back and look at what the mg per ml concentration was to say what the total weekly dose was for sure. ( think it was 140 mg/ml? At that , figuring for about roughly 30% absorption - it would be around 46 mg per day, and about 325 for the week). If he won't make me any more ;) (it's just not feasible with my home life currently to make my own or I 100% would), I suppose I will find an injectable brand that has a good rep for no pip and maybe run 500-600 mg/week? Just running my trt and low dose GH currently, but will probably do this around April I guess...

the testimonial hogan just shared was from me..... I'm still a little amazed at how well it worked for me. If I can get hogan to make more for me to (happily) buy I'd like to try and push the dose. I was doing 1 ml of the gel per day, and with no sides to speak of, I'm thinking I'd do 1ml twice per day for a bit. I'd have to go back and look at what the mg per ml concentration was to say what the total weekly dose was for sure. ( think it was 140 mg/ml? At that , figuring for about roughly 30% absorption - it would be around 46 mg per day, and about 325 for the week). If he won't make me any more ;) (it's just not feasible with my home life currently to make my own or I 100% would), I suppose I will find an injectable brand that has a good rep for no pip and maybe run 500-600 mg/week? Just running my trt and low dose GH currently, but will probably do this around April I guess...

duh, just saw it was 120 mg/ml! So factoring in absorption, maybe around 36 mg/day for roughly 250/week. Probably being a little conservative with the absorption estimate, it's probably a little better than 30%? Even so, I think a 500 mg week dose - injected would make for some pretty dramatic results.....

I've always avoided DHB due to the many complaints of PIP

What I have found is if it’s brewed at 100mg/mg, there is PIP! But some people brew it at 50mg/ml and usually that has little to no pip.

i did not get pip at all..
I used Hogan as supplyer.
I did 2 ml og 75mg pr ml and No pip.

I am gonna make 150mg pr ml next time.

600-700mg week per week as well here for 12 weeks.

Gained 7-8lbs of pure muscle and leaned out considerably.
Strong, full, vascular, zero water retention, increased cardio. Gives your skin the same «glow» like on EQ. Made me feel very good mentally. Happy. No noticeable sides. It is my favourite AAS by far.

Only problem is the pip. But It’s the price you have to pay for such an amazing compund. If someone out there that can make a painfree recipe of this and it gains momentum, I promise you it will be the number #1 AAS in the world.

600-700mg of DHB is comparable to

-900mg Primo/600mg Masteron

-1200-1400mg EQ but without the slight water retention and you just look and feel harder on DHB

-400mg Tren. But you are much fuller on DHB and more vascular. Not to mention all the sides you get from Tren which there is basically none of on DHB.

If I remember correctly reading an old article (which I cant find now) it was developed before Primobolan but proved to be too powerful for women so they developed Primo.

I have a ton of DHB and dont use anything else now. I found my perfect AAS. I dont care about the PIP. You get used to it after a while.
Thanks for your review! I have been searching for DHB reviews and yours helps a lot Bro!

We made a transdermal DHB to try out and gave some to a regular customer. We are not selling the product finished but do sell the raws local. The cost of the phlogel makes it a bit expensive for resale. It`s not hard to do but we offered recipe to anybody buying raws. If you`ve made oils before you could figure it out. Here is this guys feedback. Hope it helps for anybody considering to run or even push DHB:

So yesterday was my last day of the 40 day trial of the transdermal DHB product that I was given as a sample. I used 1 ml per day (about 120mg/ml)

Here are my thoughts:
- Excellent strength gains (I’m a meticulous log booker, so the strength was legit, not placebo)

- felt great on it. No sides at all. No lethargy. Mood was great. Sleep not affected anyway. Skin seemed to improve (feel like I notice this on primo as well)

- recomp effect was amazing. Only thing comparable I’ve experienced is tren. Unfortunately my diet went all to hell this past month with just crazy busy schedule with kids, work, life, etc. not awful, but definitely not as good as usual - enough that I should have gotten a lot softer. If anything I might be just a touch leaner?! But definitely at least just maintained. Any compound that keeps me from getting fat when I get away from being strict on the diet has some great recomp effects in my opinion.....

I’ve never used the injectable version of DHB so I can’t compare the effect of transdermal versus injectable. But from using this transdermal, DHB just might be my new favorite compound! I’d assume injecting would have maybe given slightly better effect. Here’s the thing though - after cycling for over 20 years now, after being on legit trt for 10 years now - I hate injecting. I’m sick of it. So much that a few years back I had my doc switch me from injects to androgel (she prescribed me 3-4 pumps per day and that keeps me in the 1000-1100 range, which is fine with me). I only do very small cycles now over my trt and when I do I try to keep injection volume to as little as I can because on top of being just sick of injecting, I just don’t feel like it’s the best thing in the world for the muscles to get stabbed over and over again year after year. I could see myself using nothing but this transdermal DHB for my cycles on top of my trt going forward.....

Damn. If prices were reasonable I would absolutely consider TD products........ God I hate pinning lol

Damn. If prices were reasonable I would absolutely consider TD products........ God I hate pinning lol

I really wish a solid source here would produce the transdermal product for sale. I've been told it would be pretty simple to make with the raws, some phlogel and possibly one other ingredient, but it's just not feasible for me to do at home with my work/family life currently.I know I wouldn't mind paying a premium price for the convenience. I feel like a lot of people would as well, but I guess most sources don't feel like there would be enough demand for it to make it worthwhile?

I really wish a solid source here would produce the transdermal product for sale. I've been told it would be pretty simple to make with the raws, some phlogel and possibly one other ingredient, but it's just not feasible for me to do at home with my work/family life currently.I know I wouldn't mind paying a premium price for the convenience. I feel like a lot of people would as well, but I guess most sources don't feel like there would be enough demand for it to make it worthwhile?
Completely agree with you. Group buy lol!

600-700mg week per week as well here for 12 weeks.

Gained 7-8lbs of pure muscle and leaned out considerably.
Strong, full, vascular, zero water retention, increased cardio. Gives your skin the same «glow» like on EQ. Made me feel very good mentally. Happy. No noticeable sides. It is my favourite AAS by far.

Only problem is the pip. But It’s the price you have to pay for such an amazing compund. If someone out there that can make a painfree recipe of this and it gains momentum, I promise you it will be the number #1 AAS in the world.

600-700mg of DHB is comparable to

-900mg Primo/600mg Masteron

-1200-1400mg EQ but without the slight water retention and you just look and feel harder on DHB

-400mg Tren. But you are much fuller on DHB and more vascular. Not to mention all the sides you get from Tren which there is basically none of on DHB.

If I remember correctly reading an old article (which I cant find now) it was developed before Primobolan but proved to be too powerful for women so they developed Primo.

I have a ton of DHB and dont use anything else now. I found my perfect AAS. I dont care about the PIP. You get used to it after a while.
grea review thank you man!!! I will try it for sure now

it can and is brewed painlessly but........it cant set for long periods of time. if made correctly and with a specific carrier and the pH is correct its a very mild injection.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member