over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone read the 48 laws of power

Yes, and highly recommend it. Have also read Greene's Art of Seduction which was a valuable read as well.

most of it is common sense and we have all done variations of the laws throughout our lives no big revelation.NLP is much better and scientific approach to manipulating human behavior to your benefit

most of it is common sense and we have all done variations of the laws throughout our lives no big revelation.NLP is much better and scientific approach to manipulating human behavior to your benefit

What is this?

Yeah what is NLP?

No. Whats its about?

I really don't know. My co-worker bought the book, because he was impressed by the Art of war by Sun Tzu. And some how he was referred to the 48 laws of power.

I am not much of a book reader, but he has promised to teach me one law every day.

So far we have covered 3.

1. Never out shine the master.
2. Never put to much trust in friends, learn to use enemies
3. conceal your intentions

Looking forward to 4

ive rerad its cousin book rules of seduction whih is a great book and anyone cqan use to there benefit weather in the work place or in the world or in their relationship

I have read many parts of it as I had heard of it's promise. To me the book is a childish look at life and how to lie cheat and steal your way to the top. It shows no spirit and a clear outline of how to become a slithering piece of shit. If anyone has any religious conviction this book will go against it. These are just my thoughts though.

I really don't know. My co-worker bought the book, because he was impressed by the Art of war by Sun Tzu. And some how he was referred to the 48 laws of power.

I am not much of a book reader, but he has promised to teach me one law every day.

So far we have covered 3.

1. Never out shine the master.
2. Never put to much trust in friends, learn to use enemies
3. conceal your intentions

Looking forward to 4

Law 4

Always Say Less than Necessary

When you are trying to impress people with words, the more you say, the more common you appear, and the less in control. Even if you are saying something banal, it will seem original if you make it vague, open-ended, and sphinxlike. Powerful people impress and intimidate by saying less. The more you say, the more likely you are to say something foolish.

That is one of my favorite books of all time!!!

NLP? lol repackaged and resold to the gullible. The only people it works on are the gullible people who spent $ for this old junk thats been floating around since the 80's

I like this one:

Law 40

Despise the Free Lunch

What is offered for free is dangerous – it usually involves either a trick or a hidden obligation. What has worth is worth paying for. By paying your own way you stay clear of gratitude, guilt, and deceit. It is also often wise to pay the full price – there is no cutting corners with excellence. Be lavish with your money and keep it circulating, for generosity is a sign and a magnet for power.

teewoods explain how you mean repackaged its a well established scientific study and is been used by law enforcement(ooriginaly cia)for many years.

I read it in jail

I purely enjoyed it for the all the historical stories and referrals that are in it

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity