over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone regularly use 18 guage?

Not For 10cc bottles!

18g will leave a permanently open vent hole in the rubber stopper, which could allow in all kinds of contaminents. Don't use them on multiple use vials at all. After a couple draws you might as well be drawing out of a bottle with no rubber top at all.

If you are having trouble, it could also be the AMOUNT you are injecting, and maybe not a problem with the needle. How much are you putting into one location? Under 2cc equals NO issues for me, over 2cc I get some swelling and lingering pain. 3cc and up and I have a BIG lump and serious pain for about 3 days or more. Maybe you're putting too much in one place at one time?

I can't imagine using an 18 gauge for anything other than extracting.....ouch

I do all my injects Sub-Q, no need to use that big of a needle. Not sure of the guage but the needle I use is a little bigger than a slin pin.

yeah exactly best way but people look at you like your nuts... which is weird cause done right its pain free safer and even lowers the sides of harher substances like tren( sub-q tren = no tren cough even those prone to it)

in ten years i bet everyone will be sub-q'ing looking back at masochist 18 g like this guy and laughing(no offense at the op)

sub-q ftw!!!

I used to get 100cc bottles of test suspension from a compounding pharmacy for the horses. Well the suspesion was really thick and forced me to use 18g needles in my delts and tris. That was 12 years ago-to this day my delts and esp my tris are like balloons. I know they say water based is not a site enhancer but it blew up my delts and tris. Bad part is I was doing so much suspension I needed bandaids to cover the injection holes. I remember walking around the county fair with my girlfriend and she said "why do you have milk on your arms". The stuff was just oozing out.

Use an 18 and you'll bleed and develop massive knots at the injection site. A 21 or 22 works just fine.

18g wow... thats gatta hurt...

yeah exactly best way but people look at you like your nuts... which is weird cause done right its pain free safer and even lowers the sides of harher substances like tren( sub-q tren = no tren cough even those prone to it)

in ten years i bet everyone will be sub-q'ing looking back at masochist 18 g like this guy and laughing(no offense at the op)

sub-q ftw!!!

ok, ive heard DC allude to sub-q being the way to go for some compounds. im interested. how would one do say test C sub-q? 50mgs a day, or twice a day? mind sharing a protocol?

ok, ive heard DC allude to sub-q being the way to go for some compounds. im interested. how would one do say test C sub-q? 50mgs a day, or twice a day? mind sharing a protocol?

I only learned of Sub-Q when I started TRT and wish I started doing it earlier. I do know that anything over a half CC and you're getting leakage so it's great for Tren and anything dosed in smaller amounts.

Test C, if your shooting 250mgs per CC your best bet would to draw up 1/2 CC in the barrel and inject into the fatty part of your thigh, then do the same with another 1/2 CC in the other thigh. I'll have to check my needle size but you'd be surprised that the oil flows through with no issues whatsoever. You may see a mosquito type bump around the injection area and it eventually is absorbed within the body.

No way Jose`...and that's all I have to say.:eek:

I only learned of Sub-Q when I started TRT and wish I started doing it earlier. I do know that anything over a half CC and you're getting leakage so it's great for Tren and anything dosed in smaller amounts.

Test C, if your shooting 250mgs per CC your best bet would to draw up 1/2 CC in the barrel and inject into the fatty part of your thigh, then do the same with another 1/2 CC in the other thigh. I'll have to check my needle size but you'd be surprised that the oil flows through with no issues whatsoever. You may see a mosquito type bump around the injection area and it eventually is absorbed within the body.

hmmm...ok, so 1/2 cc every other day seems as if would be a good dosing schedule. idk, i think i would rather take 1 intramuscular a week than sub-q eod...but, if i someone wanted to do tren this def sounds like the way to go, if only to avoid the cough. or if you were on trt, this is prob the best route as well. thanks

Well after all the scrutiny of the use of 18 guage i tried a 1" 23 guage in quad went real slow in lateralis real relaxed so far so good. But i usually cyst up 48 hours later so I will see. Last time I fucked with quad I had it drained got as big as a mouse. Told doc was a spider bite. Hope all is well after being dogged out for the 18G comment. Thanks for the suggestions. My ass does I believe have scar tissue from 20 years plus of gear. Thus the 18!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131