over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone regularly use 18 guage?

strongrhino

Banned
Been on various compounds for over 20 years and over the last 6 months i have developed multiple sterile abcesses. Thought it was gear but changed source and compound. Was using 23 guage 1.5 pins mostly glutes so I noticed how slow the different compounds were going in and on a whim i grabbed a box of 18 guage 1.5 and the last 5 injections have gone in fast of course and have had no abcess whatsoever. Maybe my glutes have become like pincushions over the years. with the 18 there is always blood after and I use alcohol. Anyone else experience such issues?

Last edited:
18 gauge is like a knitting needle!!!:eek:

Do you use delts, quads in your inj rotation? I would think 18 ga needles would contribute to more scar tissue. Maybe some middle ground like say 21 ga for glutes. something smaller for delts or quads.
I used 18ga 1 or 2 times over the years . F--k that!
Good luck

Actually i was abcessing in the quads as well with a 1" 23 did not understand what the hell was happening and did not want to mess with delts. so i figured load it all up in the 18 and alternate glutes every 5 days. so far so good just dont like all the blood when i pull out. like a horse needle. So are there long term scar issues or is anyone here done this long term?

i dont know wtf the red cross stuck in me to take blood, but, it looked like something you a blow a football up with

I use them.

............on my horses :p

Been on various compounds for over 20 years and over the last 6 months i have developed multiple sterile abcesses. Thought it was gear but changed source and compound. Was using 23 guage 1.5 pins mostly glutes so I noticed how slow the different compounds were going in and on a whim i grabbed a box of 18 guage 1.5 and the last 5 injections have gone in fast of course and have had no abcess whatsoever. Maybe my glutes have become like pincushions over the years. with the 18 there is always blood after and I use alcohol. Anyone else experience such issues?

Thats like injecting with a roofing nail. Scar tissue could build up fast.
18g is fine to draw with but not to inject.

damn!!!!!!!!!! and i try to go from 25 down to 27! there was def something wrong with your gear and or your inject procedure. the only one time a got an infection it was caused by some real strong 1test no ester.

Used 18g when on 2month vacation in mexico years ago. yep the sus pre loads:eek:. i quickly found a nurse clinic kind of thing, that u just bring ur drugs, (docs pres.) and they fix u up for free!! I think that would add to scar tissue. I use now only 23g 1in and rotate guads and delts. Dont do glutes anymore BECAUSE of too much scar tissue from probually the mexico days!! LOL!!

18g! WTF!!!

Just to put it in perspective, The oil coming up from the gulf of mexico is flowing up through an 18g needle...

I did it once from a sus preload and I learned my lesson... Nothing bigger than 21g, 22g-23g preferred. When your administering a shot, its better to go slow therefor a smaller needle helps aid in the slow administration by not allowing you to go too fast

18g! WTF!!!

Just to put it in perspective, The oil coming up from the gulf of mexico is flowing up through an 18g needle...
I did it once from a sus preload and I learned my lesson... Nothing bigger than 21g, 22g-23g preferred. When your administering a shot, its better to go slow therefor a smaller needle helps aid in the slow administration by not allowing you to go too fast

LOL That is funny right there! 18g no fin way!

i dont know wtf the red cross stuck in me to take blood, but, it looked like something you a blow a football up with

A 18g. is used to draw blood.

18g in the delt 1st pin ever many yrs ago, didn't know about the boards I had dial up internet lol, sore as hell for a week

18g lol. That's for drawing only. I can't believe that you would even think it's a possibility for using it to shoot.:confused:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws