over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone rember "Mr. Nalbuphine"?

BigNJ

Registered
Any members from back in the day remember him?
Maybe he's a member here worth a different handle.
I still have his detailed Diet and Cycle.

So who is/was he? and what was the diet and cycle like?

So who is/was he? and what was the diet and cycle like?
He was a competitor, frequented Dat's forum and I think an invite only forum, can't remember, might have been Huuge or some other forum. I am surprised no one from here except me and Big1512 know of him. I'll post his stuff in a bit. Was a very interesting fella, knowledgeable as well.

Here you go.

Mr. Nalbuphine's Complete Competitor Blueprint

Complete Competitor Blueprint

Ok here is the complete blueprint and outline of my contest prep. I will state things i do, and give you explainations of why I do them. I start training 20 weeks from a competition. Training does not change, as Im closer to showtime, strength naturally decreases so I go with that and listen to my body, but set/rep scheme doesnt change, and shouldn't. Why would you want to do higher reps or more reps? The purpose to have the most muscle on stage, and using less weight wont do that.
(20 weeks-10 weeks out)

DRUGS:
1200-1500mg eq week
1200mg nandrolone week
400mg trenbolone enanthate every 3 days
125mg dbol a day
accutane:40mg a day
5mg femera every day
10mg aromasin every day
14iu gh a day.split in 2 doses, 8iu upon waking, 6iu post workout
10iu humalog with each gh dose
100-250mcg IGF-1(lr3) per day for 6 weeks..dose depending on quality
Rx legally prescribed painkiller as needed
rozerm for sleep
SUPPLEMENTS:
40g glutamine a day
multivitamin/mineral
ALA/400mg a day
livercure/liv52/evening primrose oil

MEAL SCHEME:
Because I can handle alot of carbs without getting fat, my carbs will be easily over 1300g per day during this bulking period. The only thing I eat you would call "cheat" is chicken enchilatas and beans from Mexican Village. These kind of foods when bulking I feel are not counterproductive, though when Im 10-8 weeks out, there is not cheating anymore, no meals, nothing. I hear many talk about the benefits of a cheat meal, but thats rediculous other than to satisfy your urges..and If u cannot mentally get over urges, competitive bodybuilding is NOT for you! You will notice that when massing I do not stagger carbs, but I always keep a patern of alternating high and low GI carbs per meal. Your body will look flat and shitty if you are only consuming complex carbs like brown rice/oats/yams. Bodybuilders need simple carbs. Watch Ronnie coleman 5 1/2 weeks out eating a mountain of baked french fries. Kevin Levrone eating a huge plate of pasta. Simple carbs are what give you big, FULL muscle! This eating scheme was copied from Dexter Jackson's "guru" Joe Mcneil's playbook, just my own variation. You will notice in the am I mix low and high GI carbs in the form of oats and grits. This because the body has starved all night and needs nutrients NOW. the high GI carbs get in ur system asap, while the low GI is sustained until the next meal. You will also notice I only eat red meats later in the day..2 reasons: red meat takes HOURS to properly digest, if you were to eat red meat early in the day, u will starve your body for much needed
protein, and at night when digested, it can sustain your body's protein needs during the night while you sleep! You will notice during this period I do not consume any protein powders or meal replacements. I am in belief that food is much better and powders and meal replacements should only be used when a person cannot eat "real food". You will notice later on in dieting I use for meal replacements, etc because I use them not only out of convience, but as a treat. One thing that you will notice is that I do NOT count calories, nor do I wiegh myself that much. I look in the mirror alot and take pictures every single week. I tend to drink a TON of gatorade when im bulking. I easily take in about 300-400g of sugar a day from gatorade alone.

meal 1: 2 packets instant grits/1 cup quick oats NOT instant oats!(add 4-5 packets splenda or more). 1 container egg beaters equal to 8 eggs (48g protein) with ketchup. 20g glutamine with breakfast
(pre-workout)
meal 2: 2-3 cups white rice from Uncle Ben's brand microwave orange bags flavored with "cant believe its not butter spread". 1 large chicken breast with bbq sauce(any brand at this point is ok)
(post-workout)
meal 3: 4 chicken enchilatas, 2 servings of pinto beans, 3-4baskets of chips n salsa
meal 4: 1-2 large sweet potatoes, flavored with cant believe its not butter spread. 8oz filet mignon w/A1 sauce
meal 5: 2-3 cups white rice from Uncle ben's brand microwave orange bags flavored with "cant believe its not butter" spread.
meal 6: 2 cups brown rice from Uncle ben's brand microwave orange bags flavored with "cant believe its not butter" spread.
before bed: 20g glutamine

TRAINING:

All bodyparts are trained once a week, with the exception of biceps and triceps. I have learned in my experience that though smaller bodyparts cannot take the workload of bigger parts such as back, chest, and legs, they DO have the ability to recover alot quicker. If you notice, If you really hit your chest hard, its sore for ALOT longer than when you train your arms. I dont do a ton of sets for arms total in a week, I do biceps the same day as back, but only 2 sets total. I do triceps the day of chest, but only 2-4 sets total. On arm day, I do 4 sets of biceps and 6 of triceps total. I split up my training so that no bodypart runs into another and each get adiquate rest. I do a max of 2 working sets per exercise, the first set at about 70% intensity, the last at 100% intensity and to failure. As I have said before, if u cannot channel your concentration when training, this will NOT work for you. You have to be able to concentrate at what your doing and not gym bullshit or any other nonsense going around you. I do a great of warming up before I do any working sets, sets I do not count in my total workout BUT that are important to warming up the muscle. If you attempt to do heavy training without having the muscle completely warm, you will undoubtly injure yourself. So please do NOT attempt this style of training without following all of the warm up sets neccessary to prepare the muscle. I will use the wieghts i use, not as a pissing contest, but so people can better adjust what they can do by what i do to warm up and what I do for working. I think when people say reps and intensity things get lost in translation, so I hope this helps alittle and people can adjust thier weights higher or lower from what ive listed below.

monday: chest:

*10-15min warming up rotator cuff, either with 5lb plate, or with a rubber workout band in the rotating way dante talks about "repairing" shoulder injury. this is something i do before ALL upper body workout.

incline press:

3 warm up sets/20 reps/80lb dumbells/90lb/110lb

2xincline dumbell press, 1st set 70% intensity 10-12 reps 150lb dumbells, 2nd set 100% intensity 8-10 160lb dumbells, always increasing weight each week!!

2xflat dumbell pres, (same intensity scheme, rep scheme) 95lb dumbells/115lb dumbells

2xincline dumbell flyes, same scheme

triceps:

2xkickbacks, 75lb dumbells, 85lb dumbells, 12-15 reps

2xpulldowns with triangle bar, racked, racked plus plate, 12-15 reps

tuesday:back/bi's:

*10-15min warming up rotator cuff, either with 5lb plate, or with a rubber workout band in the rotating way dante talks about "repairing" shoulder injury. this is something i do before ALL upper body workout.

barbell row:

3-4 sets warming up, for me i will use 145lbs twice/225lbs/315lbs

2xbarbell rows, same intensity and rep scheme as chest, 405lbs first set/495 second set

2xtbar rows, same intensity and rep scheme, "ronnie" style in the corner, first set 7 plates, second set 9 plates(wont fit more)

2xwide grip pulldowns, same intensity, rep scheme higher, 12-20 reps, 200lbs/220lbs, first set closer to 20 reps, 2nd, 15reps

2xreverse grip pulldowns, same intensity, 12-20 reps, same weight, same as above

hammer curls:

no warm up, im warm already

2xhammer curls, 100lb dumbells, 125lb dumbells

wednesday:quads/calves:

*warming up on stepper 5-10min before warm up on front squats

front squats:

3 sets warming up, 145lbs twice, 225lbs once

2xfront squats on smith machine, 315lbs/12reps, 365/8 reps

2xhack squats, 4 plates a side, 12 reps; 5 plates a side, 10 reps

2xleg press, 7 plates a side 40 reps, 8 plates a side 32 reps

calves:

2xstanding, seated or donkey raises, whichever i choose

**note, when training legs i dont get into an ego thing with weight, i do what i can but most importantly if u want big legs, and big legs is the goal, i do NOT stop or pause inbetween sets and on hacks my feet are almost side by side, maybe 2 inches apart tops, presses my feet are touching side by side, and on front squats they are about 6inches apart. weight doesnt mean shit, feet placement and the way u do u reps is whats most important. If your goal ISNT big legs, but to be as strong as possible, I really dont have a clue, all I know is muscle. As ive said before on hacks i bounce it off the bottom of the machine, on presses i do NOT come all the way down. Alot of people do this on presses, leg press is NOT a full range of movement exercise. u should only be coming a 1/4 of the way down and pumping it out. on front squats i do come all the way down because of course a squat IS a full range of movement exercise...so many people cheat on squats and try to make it up by going too far down on presses, u should NOT be bending your back or legs..legs should come as far as they can down with the legs in FRONT OF YOU. NOT bending outward, not pushing into your stomach/chest!! I dont do that much calf work cause Ive always had good calves, even before I started working out.

thursday:shoulders/hamstrings

*warm up hamstrings by stretching and toe touches for a good 5minutes

straight leg deadlifts:

3 sets warming up, 145lbs, 225lbs, 315lbs

2xstraight leg deadlifts, 405lbs 12 reps, 455lbs 10 reps

2-3 warmup sets shoulder press on smith machine, 145lbs, 225lbs twice

1-2xshoulder press smith machine, 355lbs 8reps

2xside lateral raises, 90lbs 12-15 reps, 110lbs 12 reps

2xrear delt raises, 70lb dumbells, 85lb dumbells

2xshrugs, 495lbs, 585lbs

***some do heavy weights for hamstrings, others respond to light high reps, I respond to heavy lifting and I dont see the point of going light, nor have i ever seen anyone who can straight dead alot of weight with good form that didnt have great hams. Again, just my preference.

friday:arms

*10-15min warming up rotator cuff, either with 5lb plate, or with a rubber workout band in the rotating way dante talks about "repairing" shoulder injury with a broomstick. this is something i do before ALL upper body workout.

close grip bench

2-3 sets warming up, 145lbs twice, 225lbs

2xclose grip bench, 275, 12 reps.325lbs, 10 reps

2xskull crushers, 185lbs 12 reps, 205lbs 10 reps

2xkick backs, 70lb dumbells, 15 reps.85lb, 10 reps

biceps

2-3 sets warming up alt. curls, 25lb dumbells twice, 35lb dumbells once

2xone arm dumbell preacher curls, 45lb dumbell 15 reps, 55-60lb dumbell 12 reps

2xreverse grip ez curl bar curls, 185lbs 15 reps, 215lbs for 12 reps

(10 weeks-showtime)

DRUGS:

stanazolol: 100mg a day (200-250mg a day starting 30 days out)

anavar: 100mg a day

halotestin(starting 4 weeks out): 20mg a day

primobolan:300mg every 3 days

masterone:200mg masterone eod

anadrol 100mg a day(30 days out)

trenbolone enanthate: 400mg every 3 days

accutane-continued

proviron 100mg a day started@30 days out from contest

IGF-1(lr3) starting 8 weeks out continued until show

HGH 14iu continued until 10 days out, then discontinue

200mg nolva started 20 days out and used until show

femera upped to 10mg a day

Rx painkiller from my doctor as needed

aromasin same

eq dropped 30 days out

all ass dropped 7 days out

rozerm or xanax for sleep as needed

nandrolone dropped 8 weeks out

dbol dropped 8 weeks out

DNP, started 20 days out, continued until 8 days out

SUPPLEMENTS:

glutamine powder

ALA-upped to 1500mg a day while on DNP

multivitamine/mineral

creatine

livercure/liv52/evening primrose oil

RTD muscle milk,banana flavor

Metrx meal replacement packets, chocolate and berry blast

MEAL SCHEME:

Alot of things change in this time period. No more "i cant believe its not butter" spread as flavoring, however I will use the 0 calorie butter spray. No more Uncle Ben's bags of rice, instead I use the rice cooker because those bags of rice have added oil and fat as a perservative that i do not want.No more gatorade to drink, instead some good ideas are crystal light, sugar free kool-aid, or sugar free Tang. No more mexican food either. Another thing that changes, and more importantly is my carb intake. during this period i will stagger my carbohydrates. I will do 1 high day, followed by 2 medium days, and end it with a low day, then repeat. Its not complicated as all as what i do is double the carb intake i have below on high days, and low days i cut the carbs liste below in half. You will also notice that instead of eating a large meal pre-workout, i instead take in low carbs, higher fat and protein. Reason behind this is when u take in carbs preworkout, your body will use those ingested carbs as fuel..when u take in fats and proteins as a majority, your body instead uses stored fat as fuel, and the ingested fat as fuel, while keeping ur nitrogen levels in balance with the protein. I will either drink a chocolate met-rx shake with water and mix in 3tbl of natural peanut butter...or? another idea is just plain whey(35-40g protein) with 3tbl natural peanut butter. whatever your preference is. During this time I also like to have a metrx berry blast post workout, with grape juice, frozen strawberries and blueberries and pour some splenda in there for added sugar fix. This is really good and both these shakes will help any junkfood craving u have. No, i dont do it everyday, but just an idea on how u can satisfy your hunger for shit food, and still do the right thing! Another thing I do during this time is cut out red meat about 6 weeks out. I substitute it with orange roughy or shrimp, which you can usually find on sale in the spring, and lets face it: whatever costs less helps!!..and u get those good omega fats with fish and shrimp!..i dont measure anything ever, so when consuming protein, i make sure im taking in about 40g per meal, anything more than that is just overkill in my opinion. I dont do veggies either except when carb depleting in the final week. DNP is taken at 600mg per day starting 20 days out until 8 days out, ALA must be increased, and carbohydrate intake is increased while fat intake is decreased. I wont get too much into this, other than its done to take that last little bit of fat off my glutes, it is NOT used as a staple and replacement of good diet!

meal 1: 1 packet butter instant grits/1 cup quick oats(NOT instant!) and 1 container egg beaters or 10 egg whites (3 yellows), 20g lutamine powder

meal 2: sweet potato with "i cant believe its not butter" SPRAY/orange roughy w/butter spray and emerald's essence seasoning. cooks fast about 10min in broiler

(pre-workout)

meal 3: extreme chocolate met-rx shake w/3tbl natural peanut butter

(post-workout)

meal 4: 2 cups white rice, 3/4lb shrimp cooked in frying pan with emerald essence and butter spray, 20g glutamine powder

meal 5: 3/4lb shrimp prepare same as above.sweet potato w/butter spray, large chicken breast w/kraft "light" bbq sauce used *sparingly*

meal 6: 3tbl peanut butter on 4 rice cakes, RTD muscle milk banana flavor, 20g glutamine powder

**will eat ricecakes and natural peanut butter for snacks if I feel hungry

TRAINING: same as above, no change.

FINAL WEEK:

now to the part everyone has been waiting for, the dreaded final week. No matter whos final week outline there is, the principals are the same, trying to rid the body of sodium and sodium filled glycogen, and refill muscles with sodium free, full, dry muscle. Im not saying what I do is right or wrong, tweak what you want, but its definately an idea of what you need to do. First i wanna talk about diuretics and the misconceptions about them. Diuretics work ONLY when you intake water. A huge mistake people make is taking diuretics and not drinking water which will pull water from the muscle and make the body look flat and sometimes even fat. drink water=lose water! There are only a few type of diuretics that I feel work well with bodybuilding and are safe in terms of how you look. Lasix is however not one of them. 9 out of 10 times people take lasix and look like shit, and its that one time they get lucky and it all comes together and they do look good, but its not worth the risk. Leave that for the pros who can dedicate all that time and money and can afford to fuck up a show. That isnt us. Aldactone, triamterene, and amiloride are 3 potassium sparing diuretics that are ideal for our purposes. Triamterene and amiloride, unfortunately mosttimes is only available with hydrochorothiazide..you do NOT want this! Hydrochorothiazide will suck the life out of you, it is combined with each of these to stop someone from taking in too much potassium, which isnt what we are trying to do. If you can find triamterene under its trade name "dyrenium" you are lucky and use it, also email where you got it from to me, cause Its hard to find. So the most common and easy to get out of all of these is Aldactone, so I will talk about how to effectively use it. It must be started a good 3-4 days before the contest, because it takes a few days to start working. Another misconception about the final week is that you do NOT want to take in any sodium or fats to carb load. completely false. You need both fats and sodium to maximize the entering of the cell membrane with glycogen(carbs). So you need fat, sodium, carbs, and water to carb up and if you leave out just one of these in the equation, it will make carbing up impossible. Another thing people do wrong is not consuming enough carbs. I dont do a "sodium load" I take in alot of sodium precontest anyway to keep me full musclewise, keep my stomach full to curb hunger, and to keep me retaining water to prevent me from injury while i still train heavy.Another thing people do wrong is not consuming enough carbs. Many people believe they are going to get "fat" if they take in ALL this food in the final week and ruin all thier hard work...not going to happen. I will buy about 35-40 chicken breasts sunday and spend the evening boiling them all in distilled water and put them all in tupperware in the fridge, cause you wont want to do jack shit that last week. You will notice there is no mention of training abs or cardio. That is because I dont do either for a show. GH will give you all the abs you need, and if Im bored ill do cardio @3.5mph or so on a treadmill for 20minutes. It doesnt take much for me to get into my fatburning zone when im heavy. If you do cardio? I do not suggest more than 20-30minutes a day. A huge mistake people make when competing is they diet thier ass off, train hard, and do cardio out of thier mind while starving themselves by dieting harder than ever. Keep in mind you are doing all these things to get in peak condition, and you need to keep your body fueled. I will do my best to explain everything I do day to day in the final week and WHY I do it. Let's start with the sunday before the show.

DRUGS: gh dropped 10 days out, aas dropped 7 days out, continue nolva/aroma/femera/igf

TRAINING:last leg day 10 days out, monday before contest, pushing exercises-high rep(30-40), tuesday, pulling exercises, same rep scheme, not to train but to push out all the glycogen..another secret is to overwork a lagging bodypart during the final week, like say, calves..the theory behind it is it will uptake more carbs(glycogen) and give the illusion it is bigger than it really is!

MEAL SCHEME:all protein powders/RTD's, etc stopped by sunday before the contest to prevent digestion problems. DO NOT carb load with foods you have not ate in along time or ever...i.e. i know a guy who got sick from carb loading with sweet potatoes because he hadnt ate sweet potatoes the entire time he was training for the contest so be smart!!

SUNDAY:

3 gallons crystal light. doesnt have to be distilled at this point, i mix in sugar free kool aid, etc so i can choke it all down.This is the last day to eat on "10 week out" meal plan.

MONDAY:

3 gallons crystal light/pushing exercises(chest, shoulders, triceps, calves)/first day of carb depleting, protein should be in the form of boiled chicken in distilled [email protected] per lean body mass..NOT bodywieght!, i take in about 100-150g of carbs from brocelli meals, butter spray ok

TUESDAY:

3 gallons crystal light/pulling exercise(back, bicep, shrugs, calves) keep same carb and protein scheme. start adactone 25mg/am, 25m/midday

WEDNESDAY:

DROP SODIUM down, start carb LOADING midday, but before load, do some posing and posing and more posing..you will be exhausted and wont want to do it, BUT DO IT! it will help you uptake the carbs! carb loading this day, protein is the same as above, carbs this day will be 80/20 ratio with simple carbs taking in the most. During this carb up period you should be able to take in 35-40g of carbs per 2.2lbs(1kg) of lean muscle during this period. so if u have a Lean Body Mass of 175lbs, that would be a total of 2800-3200g total if u used 175lbs(81kg) of muscle split over 3 days. If it were 3000g total, i would split it up into 1200 first day, 1000second day, and 800 last day. I do taper it down somewhat. I always lowball it, and even if you do, that is alot of carbs and you will NOT spill over dont worry, your just gonna fill up that muscle. At the bottom of this article i included an easy way to figure out your LBM(lean body mass). Make sure you are taking in some sodium and 7-10g of fat per meal so you can drive those carbs into the muscle cell. this first day, I am consuming alot of babyfood bananas, honey and grits, apple pie filling, sweet potatos with brown sugar and marshmellows.It sounds great but you actually get sick as fuck from eating all kinds of food that you havent ate in forever. expect a headache. 3 gallons distilled water this day, no more crystal light.Aldactone 25mg am/25mg midday

THURSDAY:

same as above proteinwise, using boiled chickenbreast in distilled water, water same 3 gallon distilled. carb loading i used 40/60 simple to complex carbs, with all the simple carbs being consumed in the first 2 meals of the day, after that, its all complex. tons and tons of sweet potatos. no training or posing! Aldactone 25mg am/25mg midday.20g creatine with water spread out throughout the day

FRIDAY:

water cut to 2 gallons, 100% of carbs are complex this day either with sodium free rice cakes or sweet potatoes. natural peanut butter on the rice cakes is fine, aldactone same, cut water out at 4pm or so...sip thru the day when needed. You will notice I do not taper water too much, reason being if you taper water too much, you can actually hold water and cause aldosterone problems that can make you look like you didnt even diet for the show! continue on aldactone doses. 20g creatine with water spread out throughout the day

SATURDAY:

before prejudging I go and get a nice juicy burger and fries, nothing to drink...sometimes I bring a jar of JIFF peanut butter and a few huge bars of hersheys chocolate.mmmmm..after prejudging i will drink a smaller 16oz gatorade. wont hurt.

TANNING: i do not tan throughout when getting ready for a contest anymore, cause frankly, i dont tan. I have however figured out a decent way to have good color on stage by following a few easy steps. first, i shave my entire body, even places without hair on weds before the contest. this will exfolate the skin and remove all the dead skin. before applying ANY tanner ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYSSSS apply lotion to the entire body! this is a MUST to have your tan stick to your body well and evenly! On thursday i will shower and scrub my entire body with apricot scrub to exfolate my skin once more before applying another coat of lotion before applying tan. Protan is good, Jantan is better. I hear they work great together with protan being the base tan. Thursday i apply 3-4 coats to my entire body except my hands, elbows, knees, feet, and face. Friday night i apply another 3-4 coats including to the areas i skipped thursday. Some take a shower before applying the final coat, but I havent tried it yet, might in the future, but for now Im only telling of what I know and have actually done to myself. Appy a few coats of clearcoat nailpolish to your fingernails and toenails. Your toes and fingers will stay orange for months if you dont.

NOTEWORTHY

here is a site worth looking at, also the "precontest bible" is well worth the money to get ideas on what your gameplan will be precontest:

HOW TO CALCULATE YOUR LEAN BODY MASS

Step one, get your scale body weight. Step two, get your body fat percent. Step 3, multiply your body weight by your bodyfat %, that gives you your pounds of fat that you have. Subtract that from your scale body weight and then you have your lean body weight. Here is the example:

200lbs X 18.0% BF = 36lbs of fat

200 - 36 = 164 lbs of lean muscle.

"For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"--Mark 8:36

No test at all ... interesting

What time period he was competing Bignj ? 90s ? 2000s ?

Respect

It blows my mind how anyone is able to take that many drugs and function. This is still very interesting to read though.

interesting, the amount of oral precontest is a little excessive for me but other than that.

10mg Letrozol plus 10mg Exemestane... Jesus...

That was the one that really stood out as terrible to me. I wonder if he ever had labs drawn while running those doses? I would love to see how that affected his lipids and E2, would be interesting.

That must have been way back in the day. Lots of us were abusing nalbuphine hydrochloride back then. The withdrawals were nasty, yet the package insert read low abuse potential.
Reading this reminds of myself ten years ago. Now at age 52 it shocks me seeing those doses. Haha to be young again.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity