over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone remember me?

Jeez man, it hasn't been that long...Of course most of us remember you. You were one big sob that leaned out incredibly! Good on you man...that's just about what I need to do right now. I'll bet your wife(btw congrats!:)) is a lot happier...espeacially when you're on top, eh:D

You've done a great job and I love the pic. of you, your wife, and pups man!:)

Thank you Everyone!

All the kind words are so welcoming! I am so glad to be back and chatting with all my old coaches!

I have a lot of questions that have been formulating in my head for everyone, so soon you will all be annoyed with me and will politely ask me to leave :D hehe

Again, thank you all very much. You will be seeing a lot more of me around here again, happy to be back!

WOW

:eek: Exellent Job. I am still wearing my Gorilla Suit but after seeing you I have new inspiration. wedge

Hey iron....I dont know you , but that is some transformation! As everyone is saying....congrats on your marriage and transformation. I am sure your mobility has improved 10 fold...along with being able to fit in a car comfortably! I also would like to know the streangth differences. You are very young and have an awsome physique that takes a lot of people many many years to build.

Last edited:
Good to see you back buddy... life seems to be treating you well. Congrats on the marriage! Lookin' lean and mean :D Once you achieve a certain size its hard to come back down and be happy (or satisfied). You have done it and look amazing.

I remember you and all I can say is that what you have done gets a ton of respect and admiration from me.

Not many can could do what you did and shed their gorilla suit.

The Gorrila suit to me is the 50-70 lbs or more "mass" many carry that takes many days of their lifespan. I am guilty of that for sure for many many years and still trying to shed mine. I am 285 now down from 310 for several years now and feel small all the time and still think about blasting to 330. Sad ain't it? I think at 40 it's time for me to grow up -after 22 years of serious bb'ing.

Again much respect and now you are in a position to speak and teach from experience.

Well DONE.

are you sure you don't wan't to be 310 Lbs a gain bro?:)

I remeber, in fact I asked where you were a while back. Did you get into modeling? I PMed you about what to look out for. You can tell youv'e gained alot of muscle back.

Nice

Wow what potential you have, incredible genes man, incredible. And you are only 21? Damn. I am jealous. As ppl have said, you look GREAT, you could do a lot of damage with the way your body is structured.

welcome back bro.i sure remmember you.good transformation.congrats on your marriage bro.

Holy Shit!:eek:

Good for you dude. That's a serious mental hurdle. Massive hit that shit right on the head.

You look fantastic. I like to refer to that look as "chick magnet body".

Glad your back, congrats and it was so good to hear from you. Major props on your continued transformation, things seem to be getting better n better. You truly worked hard and are a great guy to work with!!

Yep, I remember you.

Hey everyone!
Some of the guys that have been here a few years will definitely remember me! My life has been very busy and is just now offering me some time to get back with all my friends here at PM!

I think many of you will be happy to know that I have found moderation in my fitness lifestyle and will probably make it so see the age of 30 now! JK. Anyhow, wanted to say that I AM BACK! Back to offer my input, my experience, and to post my progress.

I'm married now to a beautiful woman, who was previously my girlfriend of 6 years, and I couldn't be happier!

As a matter of fact, take a look at what I look like now. Remember the old IronSerenity, 270 lbs hahaah... Oh the good ol' days! I owe a whole lot to Phil Hernon and Hotttsauce for my transformation, ESPECIALLY my mental transformation!

The last pic is me at age 19 when I was very active on PM... I am now 21, and much more wise :)

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Glad things are going well for you.

WoW!

This Feels GREAT! I know I am back at home now! Moving to San Antonio in a couple weeks, Anyone know any good gyms out that way?​

welcome back and man what a change!

Lookin' good man! Hell of a transformation. I remember you but it doesn't seem that long ago? Anyway congratulations on the incredible look and your marriage to a beautiful girl! I'm an old guy and have gone thru several different "sizes" and shapes over the years, as I trained, but never got as big as you were or even remotely as cut as you are now. And you've stil got some serious size - you do look like you could do some damage, like somebody said!

nice work man! i remember your pic back when you had the gorilla suit. do people recognize you that you havent seen in a while? i dont see how they could!

glad to see you back. Weren't you at college playing football last you were here. :confused: Anyways I could be wrong , but remember seeing some pics thinking that kid is yoke out at his age.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131