over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone remember PGCL?

finephysique

Registered
Was just thinking about this stuff I used to get off IP, anyone remember it?
It dried me out like nothing else but had the worst side effect of basically exploding on the toilet, ouch.

It was supposed to dissolve gyno. No idea if it did, never used it. Yes it was notorious for giving people the shits!

real purpose was inducing pigs wasnt it? i believe ppl thought it would spot incr inj sites

Was that the stuff that makes you shit your brains out?

I was just about to get some, when I read about the explosive diarrhea, I opted out lol. And speaking of IP, God i miss his tabs, even though you had to chew on them first, they always worked!

Was just thinking about this stuff I used to get off IP, anyone remember it?
It dried me out like nothing else but had the worst side effect of basically exploding on the toilet, ouch.

Can't seem to find it anymore. I was intrigued reading on iit recently. Supposed to have site enhancing effects , as well

How would you compare the dryness to other compounds?

Lk3 had a site enhancing formula that I beta tested for him that had pgcl and a bunch of other shit in it. Hurt like fuck, made my arms swole as shit, and ya it did make me poop but for a guy with ibs I found this helpful lol. I’m not sure how I got through a whole bottle. My arms felt like they had rubber bands around them all day there was so much blood and inflammation in my biceps lol. I do genuinely believe I kept some of that size though

Lk3 had a site enhancing formula that I beta tested for him that had pgcl and a bunch of other shit in it. Hurt like fuck, made my arms swole as shit, and ya it did make me poop but for a guy with ibs I found this helpful lol. I’m not sure how I got through a whole bottle. My arms felt like they had rubber bands around them all day there was so much blood and inflammation in my biceps lol. I do genuinely believe I kept some of that size though
I suffer the same , so anything that does this doesn't scare me lol. Sounds pretty cool honestly. Maybe a sponsor will consider it

I suffer the same , so anything that does this doesn't scare me lol. Sounds pretty cool honestly. Maybe a sponsor will consider it
I’m sure lk3 would probably make it if you’re asked him. But for real though. You literally have the most swollen painful pump you’ve ever had about 24 hours a day lol

I’m sure lk3 would probably make it if you’re asked him. But for real though. You literally have the most swollen painful pump you’ve ever had about 24 hours a day lol

Oh very nice. I believe before I joined I saw a thread on him making, maybe someone else inject resveratrol too. Not sure , though. I'd be interested in both

Thank you man

Oh very nice. I believe before I joined I saw a thread on him making, maybe someone else inject resveratrol too. Not sure , though. I'd be interested in both

Thank you man
I believe he still carries res, curc, and glut. Sod too possibly

there was no pgcl in there.
shit, now i dont remember if it was pge or made with pgf2a water...
i feel like it was pge in there.
with tren base, test base and wini in a water base.

pgf2a in oil was one of the most interesting products i have ever used. you could avoid explosive shits by keeping the dose lower. though i pushed it up until i felt aliens would pop out of my stomach. oil slowed the release of the pg enough to make it more usable then water.

Can't seem to find it anymore. I was intrigued reading on iit recently. Supposed to have site enhancing effects , as well

How would you compare the dryness to other compounds?
I never found another product that dried me out like it while still being full, way better than diuretics but it did cause a very sore ass from the violent shits. Not sure if I would still be brave enough to use it.

I believe he still carries res, curc, and glut. Sod too possibly

no dude, sadly all that stuff is long gone.

sod disapeared from planet earth years ago. i have been checking with trusted sources in china for years to find it and im told its no longer made. the one we want at least. which is mn sod. you can find cu sod all day long but thats not the right one. even animal couldnt find it before he died and he was only one doing it. if anyone knows please hit me up.

the rest of that went with him.

im trying to figure it out for personal but due to logistics its impossible slow and i doubt we would ever offer it again. at least not with out years of personal testing. i personally ran all the other stuff for years before ever letting anyone else try it.

no dude, sadly all that stuff is long gone.

sod disapeared from planet earth years ago. i have been checking with trusted sources in china for years to find it and im told its no longer made. the one we want at least. which is mn sod. you can find cu sod all day long but thats not the right one. even animal couldnt find it before he died and he was only one doing it. if anyone knows please hit me up.

the rest of that went with him.

im trying to figure it out for personal but due to logistics its impossible slow and i doubt we would ever offer it again. at least not with out years of personal testing. i personally ran all the other stuff for years before ever letting anyone else try it.
Damn that’s a real bummer

i believe ppl thought it would spot incr inj sites
..and it did BUT while it blew up the muscle it also made it 'feel' like it was cramping. Used in moderation and as far away from the gastro tract as possible it didn't personally ever cause explosive bowel movements. I know there are a few suppliers who pedal it....

It had reported fat loss but unfortunately it blew hemorrhoids out of me so quickly I could only use it for a one off application to dump. Even lower doses I'd get a flare up something fierce. Used it to make weight for a comp once, though

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear