over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone remember STEN

Same here that brought me to the question is eq the same now days.
I could only do 300 mg of ganabol due to so much oil to inject amd was amazing results with low dose of 300mg. Now days they say to use 1 gram of eq to see results.
I think eq back then was more potent or different from now days what is eq.

How much ganabol did you use mg?
I was the same. I would do 3 cc at a time, so 150 mg per shot. I would do it 3x per week, MWF. So that is 450 mg. I got insane results! I was only taking EQ too, no testosterone or anything else. Just that EQ. A cycle would be 2 of those 50 cc bottles. I think I did that 2x before I started then using testosterone. My first source was a guy that only seemed to have mostly vet stuff. I got reforvit from him too and that was some good dbol. Best dbol I had though was Ciba back in the 80s.

Same here that brought me to the question is eq the same now days.
I could only do 300 mg of ganabol due to so much oil to inject amd was amazing results with low dose of 300mg. Now days they say to use 1 gram of eq to see results.
I think eq back then was more potent or different from now days what is eq.

How much ganabol did you use mg?
This certainly seems to be the case. I really do wish a genuine vet-grade 50/50 product were available again.

i got a knock and talk from fda in 2014 for my company selling this, epistane, dmz, and a few others. this was before the ban . it was an issued warning

most of these compounds were more unique and stronger than the usual aas list orals we see! never have i had the same results not even with RAWS access.

I blew up half my city and gave many men a second chance at puberty (growth spurt) after adulthood lol

This is an old thread but I remember Sten.
Had a cherry smell to it right?
Gave me horrible bacne.
Powerlifters loved it!

I was the same. I would do 3 cc at a time, so 150 mg per shot. I would do it 3x per week, MWF. So that is 450 mg. I got insane results! I was only taking EQ too, no testosterone or anything else. Just that EQ. A cycle would be 2 of those 50 cc bottles. I think I did that 2x before I started then using testosterone. My first source was a guy that only seemed to have mostly vet stuff. I got reforvit from him too and that was some good dbol. Best dbol I had though was Ciba back in the 80s.
My friend used to inject cc of reforvit in his cranberry juice before workout. I think he was doing more then cc in his drink he ended losing 40 lbs from getting bad liver from it lol strong for sure

My friend used to inject cc of reforvit in his cranberry juice before workout. I think he was doing more then cc in his drink he ended losing 40 lbs from getting bad liver from it lol strong for sure
I would just shoot it in my mouth. Originally I injected it but got tired of that and just drank it. It had lidocaine in it too, so it numbed the tongue.

I used to dissolve 1x 50mg dbol tab in my gatorade while personal training at corporate gym in my early 20s and sip on it. would not do that now a days seems pointless. back in the CEL M DROL Days.
the reforvit b I had was tablet form, white tablets, from TJ, same formula

I used to dissolve 1x 50mg dbol tab in my gatorade while personal training at corporate gym in my early 20s and sip on it. would not do that now a days seems pointless. back in the CEL M DROL Days.
the reforvit b I had was tablet form, white tablets, from TJ, same formula
I never seen the tabs only 50cc bottle and that seemed to be the only real dbol in tj back then the Italian ones in tj were blue tabs and were fake.
The good old days!!!
Sten was cheap like 3 bucks a box never used it becuase was so cheap lol i used sustenon prepacked from orgenon 9 bucks and denkall deca ganabol eq and shering proviron and nolvadex was the best stack ever
Now the prices are insane for sustenon from tijuana

I never seen the tabs only 50cc bottle and that seemed to be the only real dbol in tj back then the Italian ones in tj were blue tabs and were fake.
The good old days!!!
Sten was cheap like 3 bucks a box never used it becuase was so cheap lol i used sustenon prepacked from orgenon 9 bucks and denkall deca ganabol eq and shering proviron and nolvadex was the best stack ever
Now the prices are insane for sustenon from tijuana
I lived close to border about 15 min away. Stallion gear was also just coming out at that time down there and also sold on UGL boards in USA. ttokyo was one of my favorite brands!!! everything was gravy until I discovered the other things being sold at the vet pharmacies. I got hooked on K after receiving a script here in usa that my insurance wouldnt cover . I tore a few really bad muscles working out under the influence, it was like next generation nubain but functional (never tried nubain just saw it on old school lists) got the shit beat out of me robbed and locked up a few times by federalis there just drinking and tacos. jail there makes doing time in usa seem like disneyland. denkall was great also, schering is cream of crop and organon sust. i used to get the omnas in bulk from uncle z (natural bias for poland) artismuquoh still sells the old school vet brands

Wish i had tried the stenox back then human grade halo from atlantis stenox and sten stack would turn you in to a serial killer🤡

The WORST tasting stuff of all time!!!! But it worked!! Lol
I still don’t know why so many drank injectable Dball, why now everyone s begging for injectable dball and Anadrol.

I lived close to border about 15 min away. Stallion gear was also just coming out at that time down there and also sold on UGL boards in USA. ttokyo was one of my favorite brands!!! everything was gravy until I discovered the other things being sold at the vet pharmacies. I got hooked on K after receiving a script here in usa that my insurance wouldnt cover . I tore a few really bad muscles working out under the influence, it was like next generation nubain but functional (never tried nubain just saw it on old school lists) got the shit beat out of me robbed and locked up a few times by federalis there just drinking and tacos. jail there makes doing time in usa seem like disneyland. denkall was great also, schering is cream of crop and organon sust. i used to get the omnas in bulk from uncle z (natural bias for poland) artismuquoh still sells the old school vet brands
I have both the Organon and the Omnadren still just FYI. And Craig Titus had me play with Nubian for a minute, MISTAKE, but injectable k I tried once line 3 iu NEVER AGAIN. I like being in control and K took it from me for like 3 hours I was sure I was gonna die, I now know you pretty much can’t of on it that’s why the military uses it so heavily but still we use it for dudes who’ve been shot to shit or blown the fuck up. Glad you survived it I can’t imagine doing K daily let alone before the gym, Nubian hits like a upper.

I used to get 50ml prop jugs out of Mexico. I can't remember the name but it was a green label with a horse or a cow and it was 75mg/ml. That was good stuff.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131