over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone remember STEN

Lol denkall, Tornel and QV. Man those were the old days. QV inject winny was so damn painful!

STEN definitely had a distinct smell to it. Someone mentioned the sostonon pre loads and that made me laugh and hurt at the same time. Pins were harder to get back then so I decided in my younger and stupid self to use that 18 gauge ONCE. Lol. I also remember the 50ml of qv test had so much BA in it that it would hurt like hell. Reforvit b could not be capped because it would melt them. Anyone remember the 50ml/MG of vet deca. I believe it was called laurabolin or something similar.

I remember sten......What was the name of the liquid dbol coming out of mexico back in the day? I used the stuff several times but I'll be damned if I can remember the name of it. I do remember it was some good dbol though....

Reforvit B? That was one of them...

I remember a guy on youtube who use to sell it. Dave S. He lived in Mex. and would mail it with a souvenir. Had a bunch of youtube handles banned. Always signed off with "Keep Juicin" lol.

I'm surprised nobody has injectible dhea these days. Last I remember was that product from ALRI I think was called formestane. It was really good.

Reforvit B? That was one of them...

There were a couple of liquid dbols, the main 2 were Reforvit and Metandiabol.

A few clients are running a small batch of it, Every time they train with me I feel like I'm going to have to hit them with a plate to get them to calm down and focus on the workout lol They are some testy little boys all of the sudden lol before this they were only on test and tbol but now its crazy noticeable how short tempered they are ... but hey whatever it takes to be a :sta:-wars

The 2ml amps out of mexico. If I remember correctly it was a poor man's masteron. Cheap and full of dht. Do they still even make it anymore?

I remember.

I live in Mexico and I have been in the game for a while.

I used a lot of sten.

Made by Atlantis lab.

You could say it was the "poor man's sostenon". It was two amps, each of 2cc. Each amp had a total of a 125mg testosterone mix (I might be slightly wrong regarding the concentration). So you had to inject 4cc to get approximately 250mg of test.

I once took as much as 1000mg of it per week. Yes that was a lot of CC's and a lot of shots.

Its main benefit being that it was really cheap back then. Like 25 pesos for a box of 2 amps of 125mg per amp.

Things have changed a lot in Mexico since. It used to be the capital of the world for steroids. You could get them cheap and you had plenty of good options at the pharmacias and vet stores. Then operation "gear grinder" (i think that is what they called it) happened and everything changed.

Today no vet store in Mexico will sell you gear (Laurabolin or boldenon) unless you show a prescription. Both products are very hard to find too. Most versions are sold as 25mg per cc (instead of 50mg per cc) I remember buying sostenon for 65-75 pesos per redi inject back in the very late 1990s. Today it sells for 264 pesos.

I should mention that Laurabolin is the best deca I have ever used and Equipoise by Fort Dodge is the best equipoise I have ever used.

I have tried several version of those two products since from ug labs. Nothing comes close. :mad:

Sten even had a sweet taste to it if I remember correctly....I loved that cyctahoh 250, used to get bunches of that if the early to mid nineties...best sust I ever used...

Sten even had a sweet taste to it if I remember correctly....I loved that cyctahoh 250, used to get bunches of that if the early to mid nineties...best sust I ever used...[/QUOTE

Was that the russian sust? If so I remember the paper thin amps they came in. Crushed a few in my hand back then.

..[/QUOTEWas that the russian sust? If so I remember the paper thin amps they came in. Crushed a few in my hand back then.[/QUOTE]
It was Russian but made in India by infar....I would love to see that again...

Ahhhhhh....the days when u needed to be bilingual just to know what u were injecting!
4b39459e177899d02378ec53092cce2d.jpg

The harder it was to read.....the better shit it was!

Good old cytahoh 250 sustanons! One of the first amps I ever got, put on 15lbs from just 5 of these on my first couple cycles

Ahhhhhh....the days when u needed to be bilingual just to know what u were injecting!
4b39459e177899d02378ec53092cce2d.jpg

The harder it was to read.....the better shit it was!

Got huge off that sust like 3 times in college. When we would go on spring break in mexico we would be shooting Sten the whole time, I would come back and grow the next week after beating my body to shit during the trip.

Oh yes. The good ole days. Sten, sostonon 250 redirects. Deca rejects and shit load of fake everything else , at least in the farmacia. The vet supplies were good but faked a lot. Finding real reforvit b was a bit challenging. "Abri aqui" was the golden find and if you don't know what I mean by this comment you haven't spent much time looking for anabolic in Mexico in the 90's. Lol. Then stallion , then gorilla. Damn the younger people on here do not know how spoiled you are as in pertains to access of so many different anabolic in comparisons to back then.

I had a garbage bag full of them in my closet in college, when I asked the guy how many there was he just said a lot and to count them and let him know.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws