advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone remember the low-dose Tren protocol?

At what point do the asthma-like effects tend to kick in? Would 10mg/day avoid that effect? Or is that something that would be different for everyone? It's the worst effect I experience from tren so it's the one I want to avoid more than anything else. Feeling like I just did bike sprints after walking up a single flight of stairs is just the most God awful feeling ever lol.

I'd recommend 100/100 of test/trest instead

Agreed 100%. Trest yields powerful results and is a lot less harsh than tren. I'm sure health markers would stay in much better range using trest versus tren.

My buddy did 20mg Test and 10mg Tren daily for about 10 weeks. He lost fat, gained muscle, and healed some nagging injuries. He was very pleased with the cycle and it wasn't his first one.

I wonder if hex would work at 50-100mg ew
If indeed it is legit hex then I believe it was designed for human consumption and the addition of such n such Ester offsets the neuro sides.
No expert but I may be trying to talk myself into it😬

I'd recommend 100/100 of test/trest instead
How are the androgen sides if any?
I’d be game for trestolone, tricky beast past 50mg ed regarding Aromatase but a tasty addition to keep you mentally on game. 10-15mg ed? Peaks n troughs?

I recently added 30 mg para to my subq dosage of testosterone...well a few months ago, and all I can say is that I am lucky I am here to type anything as the anxiety was so bad I wanted to die, at 10 mgs EOD, I gained about 7 lbs. Not sure if it amplified my existing anxiety from the pandemic but to me it could be used very effectively at low doses if you can tolerate it mentally.

Any chance it was because the Sub q shots were absorbed into blood stream quicker which in turn caused more dramatic anxiety increase than IM?

Any chance it was because the Sub q shots were absorbed into blood stream quicker which in turn caused more dramatic anxiety increase than IM?
IM gets into blood faster than subq.

I’m no expert but been around the game a few years- it boggles my mind why so many guys want to reinvent the wheel and pin steroids sub q when they are supposed to be pinned intramuscular - bad idea

All that has been said is spot on but for me, I guess tren has too many physiological and biological side effects. Even at a low dose compared to low dose of test. So to add it seems counterproductive to me. Not much to add but just something to think about. I get great results when running tren low in a cycle, but after a certain point I feel like a horny schizophrenic. I only use it 1x a year and that’s enough for me.

I recently added 30 mg para to my subq dosage of testosterone...well a few months ago, and all I can say is that I am lucky I am here to type anything as the anxiety was so bad I wanted to die, at 10 mgs EOD, I gained about 7 lbs. Not sure if it amplified my existing anxiety from the pandemic but to me it could be used very effectively at low doses if you can tolerate it mentally.
It would be the best AAS but I’ve never met anybody that doesn’t feel like shit on it and sours their mood like nothing else. It’s just a useless AAS for this reason. Maybe if somebody gives no fucks about their mental health (bb competitor) then it’s g2g for them but most probably want to balance results with a modicum of day to day wellbeing.

I don't follow a lose dosed tren protocol. However due to it's side effects I always start at 10mg tren a per day. By doing so I minimize all possible side effects and allow my body to adapt to the compound. I also dose it daily for the same reasons as any larger shots have the potential to cause me issues. If I were to inject 100mg tonight I would 99% wake up feeling very anxious or simply in a full blown panic attack. However starting at 10mg and gradually building up (approx 1mg per day) to 50mg ed (same total dose as 100mg eod) I am usually ok.

Anyway my point being I notice quite a lot from 10-20mg tren a daily. It really helps tighten me up, increases aggression for the gym and generally improves my sense of well being. It also increases my sex drive and I simply look better on it. So I am sure if I were to stick to 10-20mg ed for a few months (or longer) the results would be great whilst minimizing most of the potential side effects. I usually move up to a max of about 50mg ed and last time I think I topped it at 40mg ed. So nothing crazy these days as with tren a little goes a long way. Although if I had no issues with it I would try higher doses for short periods such as 100mg ed for approx 4 weeks at the end of a diet/blast.

I am the same. I notice great effects on as little as 25mg/EOD. I could probably run even less to be honest.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131