YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone remember the low-dose Tren protocol?

BoredStiff

Registered
I want to say MountainDog, but I could be way off and I'm sorry if I am, but a while back, some big name was experimenting with really low dose Tren Enanthate as part of "TRT" (obviously not TRT at this point, but for simplicity sake, let's all keep calm) but I believe it was something around 50mg per week, along with say, 100mg of actual Testosterone. I believe the findings were that at that low of a dose, blood panels were coming out fine but there was still a slight but noticeable edge beyond just basic TRT, mainly body recomp and hardness. I even remember someone doing 100 Test/100 Mast/50mg Tren E. for 6-8 months or so with perfect blood work.

I can't find these anecdotal studies anywhere, wondering if anyone remembers them and if you do if you have any links? Not planning on it for myself, but I found it super interesting and never got to read much on it or findings etc.

Last edited:
Even if a low dose tren protocol keeps your bloods looking reasonable.

Trens effects neurologically would not make me comfortable using it long term.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dante was experimenting at one time with 7mg a day or something close to that. I'm not sure how that turned out.

There was a guy here named "Dr. G" that had his clients on 100mg test and 100mg tren per week and said they were having good results. I tried it for trt going back 7 years of so. I remember my energy and strength were better on the test/tren combo vs. just test. Nothing dramatic, but definitely noticeable.

Yep. I always found the idea of the rip blend (100 test/100 mast/100 tren) as a permanent cruise to be probably the most ridiculously perfect "Cruise TRT"..... a low enough test base to keep things close to but under 1000ng/dl, a DHT based AAS, and one of the most powerful androgens ever, all under 300mg, probably closer to 210-225mg total when removing the ester weight. Just seems so much better than people cruising at 250-300mg Test, which a lot of the larger hormone clinics are putting people on.

I still don't like the idea of long-term Tren due to neurological issues and who knows what else it's doing, as mentioned, but I do find the idea very interesting and TBH, compared to people blasting 700mg of tren etc., I'd rather see them on something like 100 test/100 mast/50mg tren all year (NOT recommending it!!!)

I remember Matt Porter did a couple videos on low dose tren as well, 10mg/day of acetate. There are a couple videos on YouTube.
Probably not what you were looking for, but interesting nonetheless.
https://youtu.be/Ka7lP-EWqvw

https://youtu.be/edFrM14N-jY

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

That's not it but still extremely interesting. Everyone always points to that one guy on some forum that did 100 test/100 tren for a year with a bunch of niacin and had perfect bloodwork, but there's more to tren than bloodwork and honestly even 100mg seems pretty high for this purpose.

I know someone was pretty involved in studying 50mg per week as a safe dose that still provided some benefit over just plain test as TRT, but for the life of me I can't remember who.

Well aware of all the Tren sides as I experience these lol but what are these “neurological” concerns spoken about above and does any other AAS have the same?

Thank you

I've always wondered if it's the dose causing all the issues/mood swings/sex drive crashes though. I don't buy that it's 5x stronger than test, but let's say it's about 3x stronger. That means 25mg-50mg enanthate per week would be close to adding around 75mg-150mg of test to your TRT. Who takes 25mg of tren per week though? That's why I've always been interested in whoever was doing that anecdotal study, because maybe the body can't handle 100mg, but maybe it CAN handle 25-50mg and the results would obviously not be amazing but arguably, 25mg of tren will do more for your physique cosmetically than bumping up an extra 100mg of test.

Again, I'm not an MD and NOT recommending this, it's just something I've always had in the back of my mind. Most people consider 150-200 a low dose and 400-700 or so a high dose...... my thinking is 25mg per week is a low dose and 100mg per week is a high dose, and maybe viewing it from that angle it's something the body could actually handle long-term, maybe we've just been taking way, way, way too much. For example that one guy that did the 100/100 Test/Tren for a year was doing pretty well but he on a hefty niacin dose and even then lipids were pushing it a bit, but that's like adding around an extra 300mg of test to your TRT.... most people saw it as a really low dose, I saw it as a pretty high dose.

Last edited:
The lowest I've run tren was at 20mg daily along with test at 50mg daily. I'd say I noticed a slight increase in strength that's about it. Everyone is different in their response to tren so this will vary depending.

I got great results from 25mg Tren Ace EOD. Strength went up 20% very quickly. Nothing gives me strength gains like Tren.
Even on this low dose I still had to stop after a couple months.
My kidneys and liver don’t handle the toxicity well any more. I end up feeling toxic AF eventually. If I run Tren again I’ll run it no longer than 1 month on.
On days I’m weaker on chest I get super tempted to hit up Flash for a bottle of tren ace. But after I get home, saner heads prevail and I remind myself I’m 51 and would like to make it to 70. 😀

Tren is a great compound. But it's so harsh on the entire body and brain. We really don't know what it's going to cause many years later after use. I can't see myself running a low dose in with trt. I don't run it anymore anyways

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Same here, I definitely want someone other than me to be the guinnea pig lol.

But what I'm getting at is people say "I took a low dose of 25mg EOD" etc. To me, that's a high dose. I'm talking 25mg per week.

That might seem ridiculous to most but with these "Ultra-TRT" regimens (Can't call it TRT, people freak out, but can't call it running steroids because people say it's too low-dose lol), I compare everything to testosterone.

So you take someone on 200mg of Test E. a week. They want to cut that in half and add another compound. To me, you want to add an equivalent dose, not just 100mg of whatever. So about 100 Test E./25mg Tren E. seems about accurate to me. It's the opposite with Masteron, I don't get the 100/100 Test/Masteron idea, Masteron is significantly weaker from an anabolic standpoint, 100 Test/200 Masteron seems a bit more appropriate (and realistically it would be more like 100/300, but I'm keeping prostate health in mind and being conservative).

Best example I can give is if you were taking 25mg of Aromasin twice a week and decided you wanted to switch to Arimidex, you wouldn't take 25mg of Arimidex twice a week, you would find an equivalent dose, which would be roughly 1mg give or take. Again, don't do this kids, these are just ideas I like researching and looking into.

I think trenbolone, trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate, manufactured as the name Parabolan was once used clinically in men with low testosterone.

There was a guy here named "Dr. G" that had his clients on 100mg test and 100mg tren per week and said they were having good results. I tried it for trt going back 7 years of so. I remember my energy and strength were better on the test/tren combo vs. just test. Nothing dramatic, but definitely noticeable.

I ran this protocol too. I liked it.

I liked a lot of the things he talked about in his Q&A.

I'd recommend 100/100 of test/trest instead

I know Dr. G in real life and his theories and practices are always great.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I know Dr. G in real life and his theories and practices are always great.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
He's actually wondered if he was a real doctor or if it was just somebody behind a keyboard.

Like I said I was following his advice for a little while but really didn't care if it was a real doctor or a keyboard Warrior.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

I don't follow a lose dosed tren protocol. However due to it's side effects I always start at 10mg tren a per day. By doing so I minimize all possible side effects and allow my body to adapt to the compound. I also dose it daily for the same reasons as any larger shots have the potential to cause me issues. If I were to inject 100mg tonight I would 99% wake up feeling very anxious or simply in a full blown panic attack. However starting at 10mg and gradually building up (approx 1mg per day) to 50mg ed (same total dose as 100mg eod) I am usually ok.

Anyway my point being I notice quite a lot from 10-20mg tren a daily. It really helps tighten me up, increases aggression for the gym and generally improves my sense of well being. It also increases my sex drive and I simply look better on it. So I am sure if I were to stick to 10-20mg ed for a few months (or longer) the results would be great whilst minimizing most of the potential side effects. I usually move up to a max of about 50mg ed and last time I think I topped it at 40mg ed. So nothing crazy these days as with tren a little goes a long way. Although if I had no issues with it I would try higher doses for short periods such as 100mg ed for approx 4 weeks at the end of a diet/blast.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear