over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone run nolva year round?

DK0223

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Does anyone use 10-20mg year round as part of their TRT program to keep estrogen sides/gyno in check? I have some gyno that flares up rather easily, but 20mg nolva knocks it out within a week or two max. If I recall, John meadows advocates, or said he uses it all year?

Plenty of people do so. I myself feel depressed and anxious on Nolvadex so I'd never take it year round but if you can tolerate it, why not.

Does anyone use 10-20mg year round as part of their TRT program to keep estrogen sides/gyno in check? I have some gyno that flares up rather easily, but 20mg nolva knocks it out within a week or two max. If I recall, John meadows advocates, or said he uses it all year?

Try going down to 10-15mg ED or EOD of Test E or Cyp injected subq. I'm yet to see anyone that requires an anti-estrogen.

Plenty of people do so. I myself feel depressed and anxious on Nolvadex so I'd never take it year round but if you can tolerate it, why not.
Yea I don’t notice anything on it besides it reduces my gyno flare ups, i “feel” fine. I just wasn’t sure about any possible long term side effects it may cause being on it for an extended period of time

Try going down to 10-15mg ED or EOD of Test E or Cyp injected subq. I'm yet to see anyone that requires an anti-estrogen.
I know a lot of ppl prefer that dosing method, but I’m one to err more on the side of following my docs instructions. He advised once a week dosing, so I’m rolling with that for now. My T numbers were in the high 600’s on just 50mg/week. I was on 100mg, which had me around ~1100 IIRC. He thought that was too high 👎🏻. But anyway, I don’t wanna get side tracked here.

Side tracked?

My post addresses your concerns and uses less drugs in total which is the goal, no?

Your doctor is about a decade old in his dosing protocol. Truth is, you shouldn't be having problems running TRT and estrogenic related side effects. Playing with the dosing should be done first and foremost, just like I outlined, dosing every day or EOD with a long ester. THEN if that fails, try using s SERM.

Dont skip the first base. If you can do this without the usage of another drug, then you should try that first. The answer is not to through more drugs at the problem.

Side tracked?

My post addresses your concerns and uses less drugs in total which is the goal, no?

Your doctor is about a decade old in his dosing protocol. Truth is, you shouldn't be having problems running TRT and estrogenic related side effects. Playing with the dosing should be done first and foremost, just like I outlined, dosing every day or EOD with a long ester. THEN if that fails, try using s SERM.

Dont skip the first base. If you can do this without the usage of another drug, then you should try that first. The answer is not to through more drugs at the problem.
Absolutely. When I said side tracked, I meant myself. And I agree, I don’t wanna have to take any more drugs than I have to either.

if your trt dose is correct you prob shouldnt need anything else.
if you up your test to small cycle level maybe.
i used to run ana year round with "trt" then i lowered my trt dose and no longer needed.

Absolutely. When I said side tracked, I meant myself. And I agree, I don’t wanna have to take any more drugs than I have to either.

Apologies, I misread.

To answer your question and if playing with the dosing hasn't worked out, then I'd use Raloxifene over Tamoxifen. Data suggests it will have less of an impact on lipids and is overall less toxic IMO.

Further reading: https://www.nature.com/articles/srep32105

I recently just switched doctors, went from an endocrinologist to a urologist closer to where I live now. Seems knowledgeable though, so I’ll see what he suggests when I see him next. I’ve heard good things about raloxifene

I’m not saying use Nolvadex everyday but it’s not going to fuck up your lipid profile....maybe if abused...I don’t know of anyone who does. Nolv isn’t a toxic drug either. Obviously I wouldn’t run it long term but from what I recall it’s been shown to improve HDL levels.

I’m not saying use Nolvadex everyday but it’s not going to fuck up your lipid profile....maybe if abused...I don’t know of anyone who does. Nolv isn’t a toxic drug either. Obviously I wouldn’t run it long term but from what I recall it’s been shown to improve HDL levels.
I was under the impression that it improves lipids, as well. And if John Meadows (who is very health conscious for a bodybuilder, and great friends with Dr. Serrano) runs it at 40 mg a day year round, how toxic can it be?

I was under the impression that it improves lipids, as well. And if John Meadows (who is very health conscious for a bodybuilder, and great friends with Dr. Serrano) runs it at 40 mg a day year round, how toxic can it be?
So JM does run it year round? I thought I had read that before

I have read the same here that he runs 40 mg ed year round
If it’s good for him, it’s good for me. I don’t “want” to run it year round per se, but if need be, i know it does the job for me at least

If it’s good for him, it’s good for me. I don’t “want” to run it year round per se, but if need be, i know it does the job for me at least

I get what you mean and i agree brother

Nolva is really oldschool , i now some big guys here in their 50s and some been using nolva 15-20 years

By the way, I didn't say Tamoxifen was toxic, I said Raloxifene may be less toxic.

Yeah, these drugs have been around for years and studies have been done over a decade on Tamoxifen which showed "no adverse health effects", but you dont want to use it unless it's imperative. Tamoxifen is liver toxic actually.

So what if John M uses it, maybe he needs it using TRT. It doesn't mean you do.

The vast majority wont need an anti-estrogen on TRT if the dosing protocol is correct for the person IMO.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear