over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone running higher mg of test between lab work

rrozell

Registered
On 200mg test cyp EOW and get tested by doc every 3 months for HRT. Wanting to run some cycle between lab work. Thinking of just running test cyp at 500mg wk but unsure when to discontinue high dose and return to HRT dose before lab work inorder for levels to return to normal; levels on 200mg EOW are 825-925ng/dl. Should I be thinking about running a short acting ester like Test prop or maybe even just some dbol instead?

Sorry you get tested every three months :) I get it every six! If you can run short esters definately do that, run prop for 6 weeks then drop back to HRT dose.

Sorry you get tested every three months :) I get it every six! If you can run short esters definately do that, run prop for 6 weeks then drop back to HRT dose.

Just ordered some prop and dbol dvds. Found a halflife(pct) calc and played around with compounds. Running cyp at the dose a want for 6 wks took 140 days to complete return to HRT doses.

why not run other compounds like tren, npp, mast, etc that won`t affect your test levels and will be short half life? Maybe just up the test to 200mg EW

why not run other compounds like tren, npp, mast, etc that won`t affect your test levels and will be short half life? Maybe just up the test to 200mg EW

Never a huge fan of Deca(any ester), tren destroyed my endurance, and even doubling my test cyp would show on blood work due to its halflife. Plugged 200mg test cyp a wk into pct calc and it took almost 140 days to return to normal HRT dosing levels on a 6 wk cycle. Believe me I thought long and hard about it but its just not an option. Upping dose of test cyp is really what I wanted to do, just not worth dr taking me off injectables and placing me on gels.

My concern wouldnt be test levels, they can be calculated, but wether my blood cell counts/hemoglobin etc were all back in range as my endo has already stated if they go over he will swap me over to gels without hesitation!

My concern wouldnt be test levels, they can be calculated, but wether my blood cell counts/hemoglobin etc were all back in range as my endo has already stated if they go over he will swap me over to gels without hesitation!

I hope 6 wks will be long enough for rbcs to return to normal. I May call and change appt a week before scheduled appt and push it out another few weeks. Your doc sounds like my doc

Won't work. Your numbers will stay up for 3 to 4 months (rbc lifespan) so hopefully if you runa cycle your numbers stay in range...they probably will on a short low dose cycle but you never know..

On 200mg test cyp EOW and get tested by doc every 3 months for HRT. Wanting to run some cycle between lab work. Thinking of just running test cyp at 500mg wk but unsure when to discontinue high dose and return to HRT dose before lab work inorder for levels to return to normal; levels on 200mg EOW are 825-925ng/dl. Should I be thinking about running a short acting ester like Test prop or maybe even just some dbol instead?

Couple of questions:
How many injections do you do per week?
When you do lab work, how is it timed with respect to your last dose?

Couple of questions:
How many injections do you do per week?
When you do lab work, how is it timed with respect to your last dose?

HRT - 200mg test cyp every 2 wks
Do lab work @ one week before drs appt(every 3 months). Dr likes lab work to be drawn 7 days after injection.

Cant run cyp(above hrt dose) bc of half life. Going to run prop for 6 weeks (100mg every other day)with a dbol kick for 4 wks starting day after lab work. Only need @12 days after last prop injection for it to leave bloodstream.

I learned the hard way with this too....was taking double doses of TRT Cyp and thinking if I stopped inj completely for 3-4 weeks id be good.....levels came back over 4000ng/dl not easy to explain....my dr soooo cool tho, laughed at me, and lowered the dose....I wont be doing that again...

I learned the hard way with this too....was taking double doses of TRT Cyp and thinking if I stopped inj completely for 3-4 weeks id be good.....levels came back over 4000ng/dl not easy to explain....my dr soooo cool tho, laughed at me, and lowered the dose....I wont be doing that again...

Yeah the cyp will take @ another 100 days are last shot to clear system(in terms of bloodwork)

HRT - 200mg test cyp every 2 wks
Do lab work @ one week before drs appt(every 3 months). Dr likes lab work to be drawn 7 days after injection.

Cant run cyp(above hrt dose) bc of half life. Going to run prop for 6 weeks (100mg every other day)with a dbol kick for 4 wks starting day after lab work. Only need @12 days after last prop injection for it to leave bloodstream.

Next Question:
What kind of doc is this (what is there primary background)?

Why does he/she have you doing only one shot every two weeks?

sorry for so many quesitons

On a side note my Endo Doc had me on 200mg/wk Test Cyp. I had been running up to 600/wk and had moved down to 400/wk due to sides. I had taken my last dose of Test at 200mg. 19 days later I would have labs pulled by another doctor friend of mine. (helps me watch my levels a little closer..wink wink) Now after that last dose I started Tren A 100mg/eod and 50 mg of Anavar/ed up to the day of the labs. My labs would come back around 300.
You see (it is my understanding) that the Tren A and Anavar would stop my test levels in there tracks. I am not sure about the info on the 100 days and such but your levels do run high on 200mg 7days later. Although, reactions do vary from person to person.

did you ask your doc if you could do labs every 6mths? I suggest spreading your doses into every 4days. Smaller amounts more often. Just a thought.
:)

Won't work. Your numbers will stay up for 3 to 4 months (rbc lifespan) so hopefully if you runa cycle your numbers stay in range...they probably will on a short low dose cycle but you never know..

That's just absurd and untrue. Within 4 weeks my #'s come down. However, this mainly depends on the person's ability to metabolize the esterfied hormone. For me, it is QUICK. I take 100mg/wk and I am at 1000ng, and then my numbers drop; this is why I take 3 shots per week instead of one.

In the past I had Kaiser, and they were gung-ho about bloodwork every 2-3 months. We will simply say propionate was my best friend and not once did my total or free test get out of hand. I will say, however, if your doc has ANY brains and checks SHBG they can tell if you had been using or abusing your meds.

Last edited:
Next Question:
What kind of doc is this (what is there primary background)?

Why does he/she have you doing only one shot every two weeks?

sorry for so many quesitons

I actually just changed hrt dosing from 200mg e2wks to 100mg ew to get levels more stable. She is a Endocrinologist. I go back July 7 so I am going to inquire about pushing appts out futher than every 3 months.

That's just absurd and untrue. Within 4 weeks my #'s come down. .[/U][/I][/B]

I was talking about how fast RBC's come back down, I was replying to the post above me (by the OP), but forgot to quote it.

Do a phlebotomy every 2-3 moths should be gig.

You need a new doc, bro. Where in so-cal are you? I can give you the name of a clinic that is very helpful. I'm in my low 30's, came back with a total test around 360, and they didn't hesitate to give me 250mgs test cyp every week, offered hcg as well and some other options. Gotta get a retest in 6 months, but after that retest, you only gotta do one bloods a year. The icing on the cake is the price of the meds. It's in La Jolla, if that isn't too far for you.

I'm very new to this whole hrt process, as I'm still in the beginning stages of getting a script. But can't you guys just run your hrt dose of test and then run a good amount of tren with maybe an oral like dbol in there and still have your test levels come back in the normal range??

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131