over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone running primo?

kscowboy

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Trying to set up my next cycle and am really thinking about running primo in it. I have never ran primo but am seriously thinking about it this time. I am just looking for some nice lean gains. Not a pro body builder but more like a fitness model and dont want a ton of bloat. Right now i have prop, test e, primo, npp, and var. I was going to run all of it in a cycle but i think its too much and definitely a lot of pinning. Also running 2.i.us of hgh ed.

So anyone running or has recently ran primo, how did you run it and your results? KS

I have run primo at 300mg a week and 1000mg a week i would stick around 500-600. right now 100mg of prop and 100mg primo EOD works best for me

Nice!

I got to tell you Cowboy with all that Juice and a good diet you will most likely look a little BIGGER than a Fitness model those guys are really lean but try not to have alot of MASS.

That is allot of compounds.

Drop the Test E, run prop/primo/NPP EOD. Drop the NPP 6 weeks in, then add the VAR 75mg ED for 4-6 weeks along with prop/NPP

Chip

taking all those steroids by now you would have hoped you'd learn that the amount of mass you carry is relative to your DIET and not the total amount of steroids you're using.

:banghead:

I just finished a Primo at 500 mgs per week and Anavar at 50 mgs ed, great cycle to get hard on and of course diet dependant, no bloat.

That is allot of compounds.

Drop the Test E, run prop/primo/NPP EOD. Drop the NPP 6 weeks in, then add the VAR 75mg ED for 4-6 weeks along with prop/NPP

Chip

i think u ment to say Var 75 ED for 4-6 weeks along with prop/primo...not prop/npp.

i personally would only run prop/primo/var for the goals that you have in mind...

Thanks for the replys.

PSTY-Didnt say i was going to run all of that just said thats what i have access to.

Thanks everyone

im running primo and winny both for the first time. im running my primo @ 700mg ew and my winny (oral) @ 60mg ed. (and 200mg of test e)

i started my primo 2 weeks before my winny, and iv been on primo for a little over 4 weeks and im currently in week 2 of winny. overall im very happy so far. my strength is up, im not taking in a lot of cals. (going for a recomp/maintain...exactly like your goal looking like a fitness model) .no bloat either (not taking any AI which is the first time iv ever done so during a cycle)

idk if im getting the great gains bc im not running an AI, but i can definitely tell the gains are just getting started.

anyways as a side note if your making your primo..DONT MAKE IT AT 200MG/ML! and DO NOT use EO!! im crippled over here! lol

i am running the same as you. primo and prop 1eod. have been on primo for about 11 weeks now and i am dieting hard. i have lost about 22 and not much mass at all. it seems to be all bodyfat. primo works great for me at this dose. i am adding wv next week. i have inj. from stealthlabs. this shit is beyond painful. i cant inj. it so i am gonna drink it at 50mg/day. i think this will be a great addition to the primo and prop. i am vascular now but i am looking forward to wv. i have never drank the inj. before. i had read that it doesnt work that well as opposed to the real oral. is this true or can i drink the milky liquid and still make gains.

As lean as you have gotten recently I think throwing in some masteron instead would make a bigger difference in your overall look than primo.

That's interesting about the masteron. Would mast produce better quality than primo?

Would mast produce better quality than primo?

what are you talking about?

You still sound very confused about what these drugs do/dont do. :rolleyes:

what are you talking about?

You still sound very confused about what these drugs do/dont do. :rolleyes:
I think you might be confused ..... He means which one will yeild better quality lbm dose for dose

giving up on this thread!

Hatred, maybe you can tell him how many pounds of lean mass he will gain by running 100mg of mast EOD :ac:ion-sm

giving up on this thread!

Hatred, maybe you can tell him how many pounds of lean mass he will gain by running 100mg of mast EOD :ac:ion-sm
i'd like to, but i would be giving him false info, as i have never ran the compound:D

PsyT-I am simply asking for real world experience with these compounds. i have never ran either compound and i know what the profile says about each but that can drastically differ from the real world results.

So if you dont want to help then just SHUT THE FUCK UP, FUCK HEAD!!!! NO ONE MADE YOU HIT THE REPLY BUTTON.

Thanks to everyone else for the help.

PsyT-I am simply asking for real world experience with these compounds. i have never ran either compound and i know what the profile says about each but that can drastically differ from the real world results.

So if you dont want to help then just SHUT THE FUCK UP, FUCK HEAD!!!! NO ONE MADE YOU HIT THE REPLY BUTTON.

Thanks to everyone else for the help.

Take it easy, that type of tone is not needed. I think he is trying to say you are asking questions that do not have concrete answers. Which one would be better is dependent on many variables.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws