over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone stay pretty lean on NPP?

Very true and I kind of get what people are getting at but I also don't. I can't out-eat tren, I have to eat ice cream bars and a few pop tarts just to keep from starting to look completely flat and almost looking skinny

Can't do that on Test (and I'm guessing NPP), I have to be meticulous with my diet just to keep a decent waist-line.

It's not even just the bloat, the nutrition partitioning and little bit of CNS stimulation from Tren definitely plays a role. You wouldn't see all these youtube kids on 700mg of tren eating gummy worms and pizza all day, completely shredded, if it was all about the diet.

This exactly......with Tren, the more shit I eat, the better/tighter I continue to look.

Cutting up on NPP has been great for me. I'm getting ready to run it with Mast. If your diet is on point, cardio and water intake are in check you will love the results. For me what's worked in the past and what I'm about to run is:

100mg NPP - 100mg Mast P - 50mg Test P EOD.

Good luck with your decision.

Cutting up on NPP has been great for me. I'm getting ready to run it with Mast. If your diet is on point, cardio and water intake are in check you will love the results. For me what's worked in the past and what I'm about to run is:

You seem to be a moderate to low dose type of guy from what I've seen in relation to your physique. Has it always been this way or did you run higher doses when you were younger?

Well you're talking my language, I love these lower dose 350 a week cycles.

I'm doing a little lower. 50mg Test E./50mg Mast E EOD and 25mg Tren Ace ED (basically a rip blend). I love tren, for all the wrong reasons, within an hour of injection it just turns me into a sex-crazed maniac for a good 24 hours.... it's a shame my cardio is taking a hit on it, and the insomnia is taking it's toll, I feel so tired during the day.

I'd like to give NPP a shot, and actually my dose would be exactly what you are running, as I feel the Masteron will counteract the DHN attaching to DHT receptors, but still afraid of sexual sides, or even not having that insane drive.

This cycle :yeahthat:, NPP with good diet = no problem staying in shape :headbang:

The drug will not cause you to bloat, your consumption outside of that will.

Well you're talking my language, I love these lower dose 350 a week cycles.

I'm doing a little lower. 50mg Test E./50mg Mast E EOD and 25mg Tren Ace ED (basically a rip blend). I love tren, for all the wrong reasons, within an hour of injection it just turns me into a sex-crazed maniac for a good 24 hours.... it's a shame my cardio is taking a hit on it, and the insomnia is taking it's toll, I feel so tired during the day.

I'd like to give NPP a shot, and actually my dose would be exactly what you are running, as I feel the Masteron will counteract the DHN attaching to DHT receptors, but still afraid of sexual sides, or even not having that insane drive.

NPP makes me just as horny as Tren. Maybe even more so. I would give it a shot and see how it treats you.

I have been in contest prep for the last 6 weeks using:

NPP 150 mg EOD
Test P 100 mg EOD
DHB 100 mg EOD
Test E 250 mg per week

I do hold a film of water under my skin but my joints aren’t drying out. Strength isn’t as good as tren/anavar but my joints are good.

I’ve had no issue dropping weight but I know I’ll get way more striations and muscle separations when I switch to the traditional dry compounds.

So my experience even with diet and being very lean I do hold some water from it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been in contest prep for the last 6 weeks using:

NPP 150 mg EOD
Test P 100 mg EOD
DHB 100 mg EOD
Test E 250 mg per week

I do hold a film of water under my skin but my joints aren’t drying out. Strength isn’t as good as tren/anavar but my joints are good.

I’ve had no issue dropping weight but I know I’ll get way more striations and muscle separations when I switch to the traditional dry compounds.

So my experience even with diet and being very lean I do hold some water from it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d love to see people with examples like yours post a pic.. Just for reference as to what you think “holding water” is VS standing out to the general population and looking amazing on a beach or whatever Lol

You’re aiming for contest conditioning, so you want to be a dry 3-4%.. That’s not “staying pretty lean” lol that’s being a freak..

I think if a person has trouble getting below 10% on literally any compound it’s probably not the AAS that are the problem...

As for contest conditioning, yea there are some better than others..

Never had any problem staying fairly lean on deca at low does (around 300mgs/wk).

Why NPP? You should be able to get shredded as fuck on test P, masteron, and winstrol. Add a little GH or peptides for fullness and you should be NASTY LOOKING!!! $$

The best I look AND feel is 300mg test, 300-400mg npp, 400 mast. Joints feel good, and the mast helps with the “look” and pecker.

Now if I was contest prep I’d probably go DHB or tren instead of NPP

Why NPP? You should be able to get shredded as fuck on test P, masteron, and winstrol. Add a little GH or peptides for fullness and you should be NASTY LOOKING!!! $$

This man knows what he talking about !!

Test - mast - winny - clen-t3-gh done !

Respect

Dope

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member