YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone still doing 70mg-100mg tren per week?

Not a bad idea. I used primo for the first time end of last year at around 300mg and it was ok.

Nothuman, how were the results of TRT + 70mg tren acetate compared to TRT +300mg primo?

Nothuman, how were the results of TRT + 70mg tren acetate compared to TRT +300mg primo?

I'd like to know this as well because I'm considering this exact combo after I'm done with the TPP/NPP/Tren Ace combo I'm doing now.

Believe it or not these values are VERY similar to my TRT-only bloods! Except for that skewed estradiol value due to the tren. And I can honestly say I actually "feel" better with this low-dose TPP/NPP/Tren Ace combo than when I'm up to 1000 or 1100 of test-only.

One thing that does change is my hematocrit. It gets into the high 40's and a couple times it creeped up to 51-52 when my test levels got up to 1200-1300 and I had bloods drawn. Also, at those levels my estradiol gets up out of the normal ranges too. Other than that, it's very similar.

The last couple of times I've had bloods drawn is when I've noticed my HDL getting a little lower than I'd like it along with my LDL getting higher than it should. I do eat A LOT of red meat tho so I'm thinking that contributes as well.

Moving forward, I'm seriously considering keeping my test doses around a 100mg/week and continuing to add in other compounds in low doses like I'm doing with the TPP/NPP/Tren Ace. Now, maybe there's an interesting synergistic effect going on with the two 19-nors and that's why I'm liking this combo so much right now. I've done Test P/Mast P/tren Ace combo before but I don't remember it being quite this good. I've also done Test P/NPP/Mast P combo before and again...it was decent but not like the TPP/NPP/Tren Ace. Plus I should disclose that I've only been using Tren Ace on and off for a little over a year so it's not like I have a long history with Tren. And I've never gone above 175mg/week. I only lasted a few weeks at 175mg/week cuz I couldn't sleep, I sweated like a pig, it really affected my cardio, and I was an absolute asshole!!

Now that I'm thinking about it, there might not be anything better than a Test/NPP/Tren combo (for me)! It is fun experimenting tho!

Your results are similar to Matt Porter's when he did the low dose tren experiment as well. They are also consistent with the studies I just posted above of very low doses. Red meat will have absolutely zero negative impact on your lipids. If it's grass fed, it will improve your lipids.

All in all, I'm not too surprised the 100/100/100 protocol you're doing isn't damaging to bloodwork (other than an HDL decrease). The small hematology increase is probably more due to test and npp if I were to guess.

Glad you shared :eek:

I actually did 220mg test per week with 20mg tren ace per day (140mg) last year. Slightly more full and volume in my muscles than TRT alone. Nothing crazy but I liked it.

At a different point later on, I tried 220mg test per week with 400mg primo per week and 2.5iu gh. I looked bigger and fuller than on TRT alone. I looked a little better doing this but that's probably because I included gh.

I did those prior to changing my TRT to 20mg cyp per day (140mg per week).

I would rather use 200-300mg Primo to spice up my TRT.

Jeff do you personally feel you would get better results from 300mg primo then 100mg tren? Ive done 175mg tren e before and got results. But ive never done primo so i cant compare.

Jeff do you personally feel you would get better results from 300mg primo then 100mg tren? Ive done 175mg tren e before and got results. But ive never done primo so i cant compare.
Better results in terms of body composition? No, tren would be superior at that dose. But the androgenic side effects will also be more pronounced ( effect on prostate, heart, brain, kidneys, lipids etc.). Most concerning to me would be the effects on the brain. Chronic exposure to tren will slowly eat away your hippocampus :naughty:

Better results in terms of body composition? No, tren would be superior at that dose. But the androgenic side effects will also be more pronounced ( effect on prostate, heart, brain, kidneys, lipids etc.). Most concerning to me would be the effects on the brain. Chronic exposure to tren will slowly eat away your hippocampus :naughty:

This would be my main concern as well. The study that came out about it wasn't fun

Alright, you posting this just inspired me to brush up on any new research regarding grass fed meat. It appears it might not be THAT much better after reading this

https://www.nutriliving.com/blog/grass-fed-vs-grain-fed-beef

However, I maintain that it will not mess up lipids (unless maybe if it's processed).
Grass fed beef is certainly better. But even that contains quite a bit of saturated fat and transfats. And the latter have been shown to have a negative impact on blood lipids. If you eat beef in moderation, it's no big deal. But if you follow a carnivore diet or the Stan Efferding fad diet, it will affect your lipids hard. Fish and white meat are better options, but the occasional steak is fine of course.

I've found tren Hex yo have less sides

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'm going to again add 100mg deca to my 100mg TRT. For me, this gives a huge boost in strength and even makes my akin look a lot better. However, I can't get comment on the biochemistry outcomes because I've not taken bloods using this protocol. I'm hoping it doesn't bugger me up too much in the long run.

Since it seems like really low dose tren's biggest impact on bloodwork is HDL, I wonder whether it's both HDL-C and HDL-P. It would be helpful if anyone had an NMR pulled to see what their HDL-P was.

Since it seems like really low dose tren's biggest impact on bloodwork is HDL, I wonder whether it's both HDL-C and HDL-P. It would be helpful if anyone had an NMR pulled to see what their HDL-P was.

Hit up Porter as he may have had these done during his run.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity