advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone still get gyno flares AFTER surgery?

epoxy

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just curious about this. I had my surgery at the end of last year, and the doc took out about 95% of the gland but left juuuust a little bit as he was afraid my nips might go inverted if we removed the gland completely. He also did local fat liposuction, chest looks fantastic now a year later -- however; when running aromatizing compounds like test or dbol, I still notice the lumps seem to come back slightly under my nip until cessation of the AAS. They don't grow or get worse like they once did, and I'm wondering if this is OK to keep running test, etc. I have been running Tren without test for a few months and honestly it's been great not having any flares. Threw some Adrol in for a while too, zero issues, running a low AI the entire time just in case. However even when I add in 300mg of test, despite using an AI at *ANY* dose, the lumps flare up again just a little, and I can feel them behind the nip. Only when running test-based compounds, though. Was hoping I could get some feedback from members who have had gyno surgery but didn't have the gland 100% totally removed to see how running AAS affected them in the future.

My Doc did the same thing, he left a little bit of gland so my chest would not be too flat. He told me I should still take an AI when I was on AAS, as I could maybe still get gyno. Im not one to take chances so I have been careful ever since.

My Doc did the same thing, he left a little bit of gland so my chest would not be too flat. He told me I should still take an AI when I was on AAS, as I could maybe still get gyno. Im not one to take chances so I have been careful ever since.

Yeah I still use an AI, always. My original gyno issue was pubertal, AAS exacerbated the issue. Now that the fatty tissue and most of the gland are gone, I don't see the possibility of a full-blown remission back to what it looked like prior, but I do worry that I still get a small flare up when running any test at all, but it does subside completely once ceasing use of testosterone derived steroids.

yes same happens to me after one year of surgery sometimes i feel like its getting sensible but nothing worse

Does your body seem to be less or more sensitive to doses and drugs? I am having surgery in december and am trying to figure out what i can use after

Does your body seem to be less or more sensitive to doses and drugs? I am having surgery in december and am trying to figure out what i can use after

The same. I always noticed a flare on anything above a minimal HRT dosage of test or test-derived compounds like d-bol.

I can run 100mg tren ace ED and 150mg anadrol ED and not see a single issue.

Add 300mg of Test-E and boom, flare up, regardless of AI and AI dosage. Literally at 2.5mg of Letro, still have the lump. Stopping Test is the only way it will shrink back down.

I take precaution because I am never going through that again is I can help it. Aromasin is not that expensive, half a tab a day or every other day is well worth it to have peace of mind !!!

I have put Dr. Blau's guarantee to the test many many times by not using a SERM while coming off, also I have used some excessive doses with no Ai. No re-growth. Looks the same. Feels the same. I like the idea of not needing to take additional drug.

Had my surgery about 8 years ago and haven't had a problem since. They still get achy now and then, but a few days of letro or Aromasin and its gone. Always good to have some on hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have put Dr. Blau's guarantee to the test many many times by not using a SERM while coming off, also I have used some excessive doses with no Ai. No re-growth. Looks the same. Feels the same. I like the idea of not needing to take additional drug.

He gives a guarantee? Pretty neat.

I have considered his services. What price did you pay? How long before you were back in the gym? How long before you could confidently go shirtless?

He gives a guarantee? Pretty neat.

I have considered his services. What price did you pay? How long before you were back in the gym? How long before you could confidently go shirtless?

I did Local shots to numb. It was rough but he is quick. His prices are listed and may have changed. I did leg machines 6 weeks later. 8 weeks later I was doing everything. Looked bad for awhile. Was probably confident after 4-6 month mark depending on the situation. I just sorta phased myself back into it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear