over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone still using Halotestin?

BigNJ

Kilo Klub Member
I remember using Halo from Mexico back in the day, loved it. 20mg/day with Masteron and bit of test, amazing results.

Anyone still into Halo?

I remember using Halo from Mexico back in the day, loved it. 20mg/day with Masteron and bit of test, amazing results.

Anyone still into Halo?
Like Slice already mentioned, it has a very limited/targeted use. It's outstanding in those situations though.

It's outstanding for peaking for powerlifting. Especially if you're trying to stay in weight classes. It's awesome at the end of a prep to keep intensity/energy up and dry you out even further. Many guys will use tren/winstrol for this and they're cheaper. Halo is supposed to be a notch above but it's not worth it to many people financially.

Essentially, it doesn't get used very much because it's very expensive, probably shouldn't be used for any extensive period (health ramifications) and doesn't build much muscle. That said, if you're an enhanced strength/power athlete in a weight class sport then halo probably should be in your tool box.

Personally, if I could be certain it didn't cause any underlying health problems, I'd probably use it a lot because it improves my mood and energy levels better than any aas I've ever used.

It's kinda a drug for very specific purposes IE last few weeks pre contest or for powerlifting meets

Isn't it?

Yes, great for the summer. A bit harsh on the liver but 6-8 weeks of using it and you're already lean, will make a huge difference especially stacked with masteron.

I have used it and it's great but nothing special. As posted it should only be used in certain periods due to it's effects and potential side/health effects. I just wanted to experiment and used it at the end of a cut to increase hardness and it worked. It's obviously fantastic for powerlifters and could be used before a meet. I wouldn't use it more than approx 4 weeks and when I used it I think it was 2 weeks and it done the job. It really increases aggression for the gym which is another benefit. Dose is going to vary and I know some powerlifters really push the dose but for most people 20-40mg should suffice.

Really like Halo, but i've not used it in over 20 years....and that was the 2.5mg tabs from Mexico.

I'd use it again if i got lean enough for it to shine for 2-3 weeks. I'd be picky on who I ordered it from, as it's expensive, and i'd hate to get crap and find out later...again for like a few weeks. lol.

Does not do much for strength for me but my physique gets tighter and denser looking.

To me, Halo is the best recompositioning AAS drug. You can see a transformation in hardness and lean in 2 days if you are already lean.
It also is the only AAS that make me nasty and pissy, even Tren at 800mg doesn't. 20-30mg ED. Go maybe 4wks. Amazing.

To me, Halo is the best recompositioning AAS drug. You can see a transformation in hardness and lean in 2 days if you are already lean.
It also is the only AAS that make me nasty and pissy, even Tren at 800mg doesn't. 20-30mg ED. Go maybe 4wks. Amazing.

I've been wanting to try it for a while now, mostly as a pre-workout though (for the agression). You've convinced me :D

I've been wanting to try it for a while now, mostly as a pre-workout though (for the agression). You've convinced me :D
its worth more than just a preworkout product, split it up 2x, but yes, do 1 dose preworkout sublingual.

I only used it once, and at the same time as tren. Made my patience short and I was more angry. Strength gains were a bit better, but not much. Got lean and hard. I didnt feel very healthy on it, so never used it again. I had raw powder.

Halo has been on my wish list for a while. Sounds like something I would be into. This thread is only making me more motivated to try it!

Iv Taken a lot of it during football season. It Always gave me a nasty disposition. I loved that. It didn’t put any muscle on but it did made my veins pop and I always felt stronger on it. 10-20 mg before practice/gym 40-50 mg before games.

I used it for my shows in 2018 and 2019. Only two weeks before the show, 20mg per day.
Don't know if I really needed it, but was following old-school protocols I learned in the 90s.

No sides that I could determine.

I find Halo amazing for energy boost and mood

Halo+contest dieting+low carbs= super jackass and ready to fight!! lol
Those where the days...

NTR
MUSCLE_4YOU

I knew many college football players (friends) who would take it on their game days, and they all commented it worked great for them....for this purpose. This was back in the 90's, using Stenox.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws