over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone still using THG?

animal71

Banned
You guys remember THG (The Clear), which was given to Barry Bonds and other baseball guys by BALCO and Victor Conte. Anyone here actually using THG right now? I tried it at low dose before, nasty stuff you have to put under your tongue with moderate results at BEST. Kind of weak IMO. Better just use dbol.

I recently read that another MMA star was caught using THG, but why would he use it when it's being tested for? might as well use some masteron like Silva did. lol:D:p

LOL :banghead:

Pay no attention Animal he doesnt know your paid sponsor with a funky flair for advertising.

Ak

Pay no attention Animal he doesnt know your paid sponsor with a funky flair for advertising.

Ak
I'm well aware he's a sponsor. I just don't know why he thinks anyone's using THG. And if he thinks a fighter just got popped for it...I'd like to see that story.

Its just what he does he posts weird shit to draw attention.

Strange but catchy.

Ak

I'm well aware he's a sponsor. I just don't know why he thinks anyone's using THG. And if he thinks a fighter just got popped for it...I'd like to see that story.

Its the same as the "Sustanon vs Omnadren" and "WWE Batista Steroids" threads.

Every thread has a link to EVO in post #1.

Most of these threads are completely irrelevant, paying sponsor or not, just to get a link in the Main Forum.

THG worked amazingly well for guys back in those guys because it was not detectable in tests. today its obsolete obviously, but this is history folks and you should know your history on this stuff. a lot of guys have heard of balco but have no clue what It even means

THG worked amazingly well for guys back in those guys because it was not detectable in tests. today its obsolete obviously, but this is history folks and you should know your history on this stuff. a lot of guys have heard of balco but have no clue what It even means

I prefer to give the guy the props who made it, not the weirdo that operated balco. (Bay Area Laboratory Co-Operative)
I used some THG before it became worldly famous :) it was ok.

Last edited:
I prefer to give the guy the props who made it, not the weirdo that operated balco. (Bay Area Laboratory Co-Operative)

Hell yes. Agreed on the props to PA. THG worked well and was undetectable for a while. This is why it was fantastic...not because it was anything better than the compounds we have to choose from now (or then - but it had to go undetected).

Last edited:
I recently read that another MMA star was caught using THG, but why would he use it when it's being tested for? might as well use some masteron like Silva did. lol:D:p

hector lombard

Desoxymethyltestosterone is not THG. sigh....

fuck...pheraplex/madol my bad...... too many getting popped lately to keep them straight.

The bass player for Tower of Power :)

THG is not something that would appeal to bodybuilders or guys that don't have to deal with drug tests. From my understanding it was a drug given to these professional athletes like Barry Bonds that they could beat drug tests with, because it was undetectable by current tests at that time. It seemed fairly effective, though I'm sure our bread and butter options are still superior for results

"the clear", sure seemd to do wonders for barry bonds lol.But yea like others said it was pretty effective but what made it stand out above, was it undectivity.

Last edited:
"the clear", sure seemd to do wonders for barry bonds lol.But yea like others said it was pretty effective but what made it stand out above, was it undectivity.

That's one hell of a word you made up. Bonds and other athletes had fairly well-thought out regimens which included GH, Slin, Testosterone Cream, THG, and certainly a few other things in the mix. Some athletes were using EPO etc.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws