over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone take t-3 AND t-4 together?

Yes, I am..works good I've taken T3 a number of times..but never T4 or both..got it from one of our sponsors..Stated to be 17mcg of T3 plus T4 ~33mcg T3..at 2/day and sweatin my balls off..

Jessy,
i will tell you one thing witch i have proven with blood tests. Basicly, when you take just T3, your body will increase in T3, and stop produce T4, so your T4 will drop when you take just T3. That is reason why you should take T3 with T4, in 1:4 (T3:T4), after that your body produce both hormones normally and you will not have shutdown either of them.
This way is treading Hypothyroidism of T3 by doctors.

Hope i helped.

Jessy,
i will tell you one thing witch i have proven with blood tests. Basicly, when you take just T3, your body will increase in T3, and stop produce T4, so your T4 will drop when you take just T3. That is reason why you should take T3 with T4, in 1:4 (T3:T4), after that your body produce both hormones normally and you will not have shutdown either of them.
This way is treading Hypothyroidism of T3 by doctors.

Hope i helped.

so would 25mcg t-3 and 100mcg t-4 be good and work well?

Just keep ratio 1:4 ( T3:T4 ). Start every time with low doses and build up. The best would be start on 12,5mcg T3 + 50mcg T4....and build up on 25mcg T3+ 100mcg T4, and so on. But make sure that when you will go up above mention dose, you better have some ASS, to combat muscle loss.
Also, do you stack with something other? Clen? Ephedrine? HGH ?

Just keep ratio 1:4 ( T3:T4 ). Start every time with low doses and build up. The best would be start on 12,5mcg T3 + 50mcg T4....and build up on 25mcg T3+ 100mcg T4, and so on. But make sure that when you will go up above mention dose, you better have some ASS, to combat muscle loss.
Also, do you stack with something other? Clen? Ephedrine? HGH ?

gh and clen and of course supplements(the super kind). do you recommend ramping up every couple day or going straight from 12.5 t-3/50 t-4 right into 25mcg t-3/100 t-4?

just curious (im not one to push the thyroid envelope) but how high of a dose could(key word) someone take of this combination without causing damage? I want to say again that im not going to go nuts on it I was just curious.

and dont worry, ill have plenty of ASS to combat muscle loss!!! :p

Last edited:
I would rump up dose every week, start on 12,5mcg T3/50mcg T4, after week rump up on 25/100, after week rump up on 37,5/150 and after that another week and rump up on final 50mcg T3/200mcg T4,do not go higher it is not better. Also, you can run your Clen 3ws ON and 3OFF, even 4ws ON, thyroid hormones make better sensitivity of beta receptors. Make sure that in the end of your thyroid, you will do same above, but going down with doses.
Hope, that helps.

I would rump up dose every week, start on 12,5mcg T3/50mcg T4, after week rump up on 25/100, after week rump up on 37,5/150 and after that another week and rump up on final 50mcg T3/200mcg T4,do not go higher it is not better. Also, you can run your Clen 3ws ON and 3OFF, even 4ws ON, thyroid hormones make better sensitivity of beta receptors. Make sure that in the end of your thyroid, you will do same above, but going down with doses.
Hope, that helps.

thanks I really appreciate it. how long can one stay on t-3/t-4? ive "heard" some guys ues it for MONTHS and months like 8 out of the year. also are these doses taken all at once?

Spread doses on morning on empty stomach, at least 30min before meal. And other dose evening. You can stay year around on smaller dose. If you wanna be longer time on thyroids, i would not go more than 25mcg T3/100mcg T4, even smaller. But thats just me, better safe than sorry. I like smaller doses of everything. But on higher doses, make 8weeks cycle.

Here's my last run with T3 (lost 22lbs!)

25mcg days 1-5
50mcg day 6-10
75mcg days 11-15
100mcg days 16-30
87.5mcg days 31-35
75mcg days 36-40
62.5mcg days 41-45
50mcg day 46-50
37.5mcg days 51-55
25mcg days 56-60
12.5mcg days 61-70

Note: I took HGH and Var in conjunction with this (no test for hair loss reasons)..lost minimal size..

The dosage was a little on the high side..I will post the protocol I just started later today..

I run 9mcg T3 + 38mcg T4 along with 250mg caffeine and 800mg tyrosine first thing in the morning and another 9mcg T3 + 38mcg T4 right before bed from start to finish during cutting. I've never seen any reason to up the dosages even last year at 57 years old.

Dropped about 35lbs of fat last run. Kept most of my muscle.

Attachments

• oscar_15.JPG
    oscar_15.JPG
    150.6 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
I run 9mcg T3 + 38mcg T4 along with 250mg caffeine and 800mg tyrosine first thing in the morning and another 9mcg T3 + 38mcg T4 right before bed from start to finish during cutting. I've never seen any reason to up the dosages even last year at 57 years old.

Dropped about 35lbs of fat last run. Kept most of my muscle.

damn bro, you are shredded in this pic

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity