advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone taking astaxanthin? (antioxidant, sunburn protection)

Astaxanthin naturally prevents sunburn

Astaxanthin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

After discussing anti oxidants with my father he recommended this product, it is supposed to be one of the strongest anti oxidants AND prevent sun burn, not sun tan, but burn. Seems like a win win and its not expensive

Just wondering if anyone else has experience with this and sun burn, my dad is a bit more dark complected then I am but he put it to the test and said the first time he laid out this year after a long winter he stayed out for around 3-4 hours, no burn

Hate too be the party pooper here. Actually melatonin is the most potent antioxidant, and is considered a Pro drug that can potentiate effects of other antioxidants.

Hate too be the party pooper here. Actually melatonin is the most potent antioxidant, and is considered a Pro drug that can potentiate effects of other antioxidants.

Stewie...did not know that! What are your thoughts on zma? Would you choose melatonin over zma? Or perhaps use both?

Stewie...did not know that! What are your thoughts on zma? Would you choose melatonin over zma? Or perhaps use both?

Without a doubt, within every clinical data research on the potent antioxidant effect of both pineal secretions of melatonin and supplemental melatonin, there's nothing that compares. If you ever have the opportunity too ask a Neurologists as well as a Oncologists, they will both tell you Melatonin is the most potent antioxidant known. On every cell in the human body.

Simply look up Melanoma and low levels of Melatonin… You can draw a very well non-complex message from simple abstracts showing the cancer protective effect of physiological levels of Melatonin.

ZMA has its place, my biggest concern is the depleted effects of copper from too much Zinc, both from food sources and supplements. Knock your Zinc/Copper balance out … It can set the stage for several hormonal dysfunctions, in other words potential biochemical implications caused by a imbalance of Zinc/Copper ratio.

Without a doubt, within every clinical data research on the potent antioxidant effect of both pineal secretions of melatonin and supplemental melatonin, there's nothing that compares. If you ever have the opportunity too ask a Neurologists as well as a Oncologists, they will both tell you Melatonin is the most potent antioxidant known. On every cell in the human body.

Simply look up Melanoma and low levels of Melatonin… You can draw a very well non-complex message from simple abstracts showing the cancer protective effect of physiological levels of Melatonin.

ZMA has its place, my biggest concern is the depleted effects of copper from too much Zinc, both from food sources and supplements. Knock your Zinc/Copper balance out … It can set the stage for several hormonal dysfunctions, in other words potential biochemical implications caused by a imbalance of Zinc/Copper ratio.

isn't there some sort of test that lets you know how much melatonin your body needs? Is there a way to estimate and figure out how much you need by trial and error?

In ZMA, theres 30mg Zinc... assuming your diet isn't providing another 15mg, shouldn't you be in the clear?

haven't used this but topical antioxidents do wonders for the skin. we have alotion that is natural butter base and lotsof antiox, gets rid of wrinkles and you do not get a sunburn when you use it. even if out in the hot sun all day, just reapplying once or twice an you have nor issues but a great DARK tan.

also if you put it on a sunburn it usually goes away in a day or two.

they also even skin tone, heal scars and improve the appearance of the skin. does a great job on dark circles and bags under eyes.

What is this magic potion? I live in the sun year round.

Who is we? And what is the lotion called. Dont be vague!

the we is the same ones working on all this other fun stuff... lol

its an ongoing colabration

also melatonin is way underrated, kind of like a master hormone does and regulates all kinds of shit including gh production. taking melatonin pre workout can help stimulate endo production as well as pre bed.

the lotion is not yet available to most people I have had request for it but supply is limited right now and like I said it is a work in progress.

but so far its unbelievable, I have psoriasis and the lotion has basically cleared it, I have maybe 10% of what I had and no sun! nothing else has done this.

also the lotion has taken away bags and wrinkles under my eyes to a noticeable degree. it also evens skin tone. when im in the sun I do not get a burn when I use it, if im getting hot feeling I just put more on. I am very white and burn easily but doing this is can go from winter, to florida sun and no burns. I will tell you that the inject antiox do help this though, but the lotion is deffinitly contributing.

it loaded with all these high end antiox and carries to help with absorbtion.

some of this stuff can be made available but it has to be handled right. also since it is a work in progress it is not perfect. for example I have one person that wants to use it but can not due to an allergic reaction, I can not tell where its coming from, this person also gets a reaction to lotion with scents or perfumes... but others with sensitive skin are fine.

its a vague sort of research area specifics are not always possible...

How do you find out how much melatonin is optimal. I see 1,3,5,10mg...

trial and error.

I was getting melatonin from vitamin shoppe or similar and switched to raw powder.

I haven't played with it enough to be 100% sure of dose but the powder seems far superior then what I buy. much cleaner and more effective.

I feel its just one more example of the problem with commercial supps in general...

Hmmm supplementing with melatonin seems promising, but I've avoided it because I don't want to reduce my natural production.

I've even had some guys tell me that they haven't been able to sleep right after supplementing with it and then stopping....surely a healthy human being is producing enough at night, no?

honestly its something I have played with for idk more then 15 years...

and at different times I have felt different effects. none that would indicate that it screwed me up to where I could not sleep without it. quite the opposite usually I have stopped it because I could not be sure how usefull it was. meaning it wasn't doing much.

the new one thati have is much better and not like any other one I have bought before.

I have a very hard time to sleep. I use other things to help this in amounts that would leave most comatose.

the sleep stack I have been using 100% helps but not usingit does not make me unable to sleep, it helps me to sleep and does not hurt anything if I don't use it.

How do you find out how much melatonin is optimal. I see 1,3,5,10mg...

Like LK3 mentioned trial and error. I would start out with 1-1.25 mg an hour before bedtime and titrate up too 2-5 mg every night. I Personally take 5mg every night and have for 7-8 years. I don't have insomnia nor sleep type of issues, rather as we age it's well known Melatonin levels decline. Low Serotonin levels and night lights knocking out our circadian rhythm, disrupts pineal secretion of Melatonin. Not a good thing.

**broken link removed**

Dr. Russel Reiter has published clinical research and lectured on the importance of keeping melatonin activated and physiologically high levels.

Hmmm supplementing with melatonin seems promising, but I've avoided it because I don't want to reduce my natural production.

I've even had some guys tell me that they haven't been able to sleep right after supplementing with it and then stopping....surely a healthy human being is producing enough at night, no?

Unlike GnRH, there's no negative feedback from supplemental Melatonin.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws