YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone taking TB-500 alone for joint pain?

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just wondering if anyone was taking the TB-500 by itself for joint pain relief (platellar tendonits) without BCP-157 and if there was a significant difference.

Wanted to run 5mg a week of TB-500 but already taking a handful of shots a had so I’d rather not add a couple more

Just wondering if anyone was taking the TB-500 by itself for joint pain relief (platellar tendonits) without BCP-157 and if there was a significant difference.

Wanted to run 5mg a week of TB-500 but already taking a handful of shots a had so I’d rather not add a couple more
I'm not currently using it but it's a water based shot that can be done subq. So, 31 gauge slin pin will suffice. Essentially, as close to painless as an injection can get.

Sort of off topic, but I've been reading a little about pentosan for joint healing. Sounds impressive but dosing suggestions are all over the place.

I'm not currently using it but it's a water based shot that can be done subq. So, 31 gauge slin pin will suffice. Essentially, as close to painless as an injection can get.

Sort of off topic, but I've been reading a little about pentosan for joint healing. Sounds impressive but dosing suggestions are all over the place.

tried pentosan and after week i was shitting like a goose. but it seemed interesting to me too. Oh well

tried pentosan and after week i was shitting like a goose. but it seemed interesting to me too. Oh well
Huh. That’s not a side effect I’ve read. What dose and frequency did you use? I still haven’t come across an agreed upon protocol. Well, single dosing I more or less have but certainly not frequency.

I've tried the nasal spray from one of the sponsors here. The molecular weight of TB500 is low enough that it can be effectively administered that way. My quick math on the spray was 0.15mg/spray. As such I used two sprays (one in each nostril) twice a day M-F with the weekends off. IMO it worked quite well. I was taking it for my back (ruptured L5/S1 disc that wasn't bad enough to require surgery) and not only did it help that, but also my knee (tendinitis, arthritis from torn meniscus) and shoulders (tendinitis). I can't say it was a miracle, took a couple weeks to really start working, once it did I've been a lot better off.

Have a listen to Broderick Chavez discuss stacking it with GH and timing. It was with Nexus Performance and goes over BPC-157 and TB-500.

TB-500 and BPC-157 in combination along with other Anabolic/Androgens. I use it on myself and many of my clients as well. Nothing but positive results and the sooner you start your protocol after injury or surgery the faster your response time and you’re ahead of the curve towards recovery.

Huh. That’s not a side effect I’ve read. What dose and frequency did you use? I still haven’t come across an agreed upon protocol. Well, single dosing I more or less have but certainly not frequency.

• Dogs: Mild GI disturbances including vomiting, anorexia.
Its listed as a potential side effect on a few places I googled. I used 250 2x per week...
Its been a long time ago so not 100% on that dosage but after a week all hell broke loose

• Dogs: Mild GI disturbances including vomiting, anorexia.
Its listed as a potential side effect on a few places I googled. I used 250 2x per week...
Its been a long time ago so not 100% on that dosage but after a week all hell broke loose
That's good to know. I didn't experience that but I'll definitely be mindful if I suggest it to anyone. Thank you. For the record, I used 200mg 2x per week for a month then once a week for a month.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131