over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone trading crypto needs to invest in Chainlink

mementomori515

Registered
Available on binance currently at this time. Takes 5 minutes to sign up and transfer BTC.

Will be $1 within a week or two. The sky is the limit from there. I bought Ethereum at 15$ and NEO (formerly ANS) at $3. I have never been so sure of something in my trading career.

Their product will be demo'd at a global banking conference in several weeks, and they have already attracted high profile partners such as SWIFT and westpac

**broken link removed**

https://link.smartcontract.com/

Available on binance currently at this time. Takes 5 minutes to sign up and transfer BTC.

Will be $1 within a week or two. The sky is the limit from there. I bought Ethereum at 15$ and NEO (formerly ANS) at $3. I have never been so sure of something in my trading career.

Their product will be demo'd at a global banking conference in several weeks, and they have already attracted high profile partners such as SWIFT and westpac

**broken link removed**

You know how many ICOs are out there that say the same thing? ;)

Ohhhhhh boyyyyy

we need to have a digital currency for PM that we can use with the sponsors

or we can all just adopt Dogecoin :eek:

You know how many ICOs are out there that say the same thing? ;)

And how many of them didn't sell 29 million of the 32 million in private sales without disclosing to the ICO purchasers that they were doing so? :banghead:

Can you say price manipulation with me? :rolleyes:

And how many of them didn't sell 29 million of the 32 million in private sales without disclosing to the ICO purchasers that they were doing so? :banghead:

Can you say price manipulation with me? :rolleyes:

Everything on the market has and is manipulated.

Everything on the market has and is manipulated.

yes but when you have a small market cap coin controlled by an unknown but potentially extremely small (and coordinated) group of people....the price manipulation can be swift and brutal.

i.e. you'll wake up to a 90% haircut if they're ready for profit taking and want it to happen.

That's far different than a whale working the ratio between bitcoin and ether, shorting one or the other, keeping the price temporarily down.....a LOT different.

Last edited:
What do I need to read or study to understand what you guys are talking about here?

What do I need to read or study to understand what you guys are talking about here?
Look it up on reddit, loads of good info there.

Sent from my HUAWEI LYO-L01 using Tapatalk

Im with you. Grabbed 70k coins at $0.15 cents, hit $0.40 this AM. See it going to $2 before the conference in mid-Oct.

**broken link removed**

lol looks like it went up to around 50 cents and then took a shit unlike what OP thought. Hope he got out of the thing hes never been so sure of in his life.

**broken link removed**

where can buy them?
your pm space message is full

lol looks like it went up to around 50 cents and then took a shit unlike what OP thought. Hope he got out of the thing hes never been so sure of in his life.

The Pump and Dump was fucking obvious with that one. Few posts up, I called that shit. They sold 29 million USD of LINK off "privately" (ie the founders kept it) and then hyped the shit out of their coin. Oracles for crypto are important, but these guys were never planning on actually developing a product. It was a money grab. Once they got enough people lined up ICO/post-ICO they sold off their stack and took everybody's money.

Typical.

By the way there was a huge amount of buy pressure from Asia on this one. It came right before the China ban on ICOs/temporary halting of funding/withdrawals on exchanges. I'm not saying it completely precipitated the ban, because it did not, but it certainly did not HELP. That was a 30+% market crash by the way if you don't remember it (crypto has a super fucking short attention span :rolleyes: ).This kind of shit will stir up the PBOC/SEC/etc.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner