advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone tried high dose GH @ around 20ius for a week protocol?

1ntense

Registered
Just curious to see if anyone has tried this method and what their experiences were?

Not personally but seen it plenty times before and no one could handle wrist pain for long

I have about 6 years ago. I had the worst headaches and edema was pretty bad. Carpel tunnel was pretty bad but bearable. I started getting cysts in the back of my ears as well. Not something I would recommend to anyone.

Last edited:
I don't get nerve pain from hgh since I have nerve damage already.i have did 20mg a day for 2 weeks straight half tps grey top and half 6 fingers red tops
I just did a high dose of pharm grade hgh an hour before the gym,no sides to speak of.it was 8iu of pharm grade I took just to see if I got any sides.
So far the biggest pump I got was from 10iu of the grey tops but also made me the most bloated ,so must be some correlation with that the pump feeling.
The Reds didn't bloat me at all. And it to soon to tell what the pharmacy grade will do to my body it's only day 3

Yea did it 20 iu riptropin for 7 days. Looked great, felt great gained nothing

I don't get nerve pain from hgh since I have nerve damage already.i have did 20mg a day for 2 weeks straight half tps grey top and half 6 fingers red tops
I just did a high dose of pharm grade hgh an hour before the gym,no sides to speak of.it was 8iu of pharm grade I took just to see if I got any sides.
So far the biggest pump I got was from 10iu of the grey tops but also made me the most bloated ,so must be some correlation with that the pump feeling.
The Reds didn't bloat me at all. And it to soon to tell what the pharmacy grade will do to my body it's only day 3

Hello hotbody358.

I've wanted to try in the 15-20iu a day range, but each time I've tried to work up to that dose (2 x) I'd get up to 10iu/day and would have to throw in the towel about 3-3.5 weeks in. Strong as shit as 10iu a day but could hardly grab/hold on to a 90lb dumbbell. I have a CPAP and sleep great but the hand pain was waking me up constantly even with my CPAP.

I think for some that there is some "magic" that happens in the 10-20 range but unfortunately I'm not sure I can tough it out. It gets frustrating when you can press a pair of 110's for 30 reps but can't even grab them off they rack.

On another note, my x wife was like: "WTF is wrong with your fingers? They look like sausages" !! LOL

I've wanted to try in the 15-20iu a day range, but each time I've tried to work up to that dose (2 x) I'd get up to 10iu/day and would have to throw in the towel about 3-3.5 weeks in. Strong as shit as 10iu a day but could hardly grab/hold on to a 90lb dumbbell. I have a CPAP and sleep great but the hand pain was waking me up constantly even with my CPAP.

I think for some that there is some "magic" that happens in the 10-20 range but unfortunately I'm not sure I can tough it out. It gets frustrating when you can press a pair of 110's for 30 reps but can't even grab them off they rack.

On another note, my x wife was like: "WTF is wrong with your fingers? They look like sausages" !! LOL

There is no magic, it's just a myth. Just increased side effects at that point from personal experience.

Sounds like quite an expensive day. I'd rather spend that money in Vegas.

lol that happens to me with 4ui,

in my opinion if u are using pharma gh or great quality generics u dont need touse a lot of gh to have great results

lol that happens to me with 4ui,

in my opinion if u are using pharma gh or great quality generics u dont need touse a lot of gh to have great results

I agree. I can get decent results on 2-5iu generics and I've also used US pharm grade up to 6iu/day. I def notice less sides on the pharm grade but the results are about equal. Hand numbness is WAY less on pharm grade.

I can tell that hotbody is not a scammer he is a currently client trying to fill up a ordr of genos or saizen...

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Perhaps not but the guy has no common sense. His posts confirm this.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131