over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone tried Mojo igf?

Hey bros check out there website WTF is that...... any body have updates>?

I'm pretty bummed they went away. I've always had great service from them and had an order in the pipeline when their CC processor got screwed up. I didn't get charged for that order though.

Emails have gone unanswered so I am assuming they are done.

The probably got nailed because it's illegal to sell dilutant along with IGF.

The probably got nailed because it's illegal to sell dilutant along with IGF.

I hear that was only for selling it with IGF in a kit (both together). Plus I am not convinced about this whole 'issue', anyhow. You need a dilutant for IGF if you want to research on rats or monkeys. You are not going to deliver lypholized powder without a dilutant. Why would it be illegal, and where is this new law displayed so I can see it?
So pre-reconstituted is OK? So the FDA just does not want anyone to ONLY reconstitute anything themselves, but someone else ding it for you is OK. This is absurd, what does this accomplish, seriously....

Last edited:
Additional Info on Mojo Situation as posted on AB:

Question:

just a heads up that a close personal friend ordered from InstanteStore.com - Ecommerce Solutions & Shopping Cart Software and has not received or had replies to emails for 2 weeks since payment and the website is now gone!!
i have edited this because when posted the website was replaced with somethin else - it is mojo research supply

Answer to above:

Yep they stole money from me as well. Here is a little info on them.

The Articles of Organization filed on the 16th of January, 2008 with the Ohio Secretary of State indicate that Andrea Daune Lundy (turned 32 yr. on April 9th) and her husband Jeffery H. Lundy are authorized representatives of the company Mojo Research Group, LLC.

Their business phone number which turns up in some places they advertised last year now belongs to an unrelated family. Their home phone is not in service. Their business email (hotmail account) is unresponsive.

Their home at 101 Wolfe Drive, Pomeroy, Ohio 45769 is up for sale by owner for $70,000 w/ the following explanation "This home is worth more than $70K. We need to sell for medical reasons."

The contact phone if interested in their home is simply a voice mail (740-444-4483). Their home email address is: [email protected]

It appears that either they are headed to Mason, West Virginia or that is simply a PO box they have.
Tell your buddy to chalk up the loss and order elsewhere.

I hear that was only for selling it with IGF in a kit (both together). Plus I am not convinced about this whole 'issue', anyhow. You need a dilutant for IGF if you want to research on rats or monkeys. You are not going to deliver lypholized powder without a dilutant. Why would it be illegal, and where is this new law displayed so I can see it?
So pre-reconstituted is OK? So the FDA just does not want anyone to ONLY reconstitute anything themselves, but someone else ding it for you is OK. This is absurd, what does this accomplish, seriously....

That's just what I was told by more than one research chem company I'm close with. If it's indeed for research then you should be able to dilute it yourself if indeed you are in need of diluting it for testing purposes. I'm not sure where the law is, that's just anecdotal from a few close friends.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131