over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone Tried REAL IGF-1 Long R3?

Tech grade IGF has come down in cost...by alot. I was wondering if anyones tried IGF from a reputable science corporation?

Example- Sigma Aldrich sells 1mg for 340$

LONG® R3 IGF-I human recombinant, expressed in E. coli, Recombinant Analog, suitable for cell culture | Sigma-Aldrich

You can get 50mg here for 3k....May try 1mg to see how I like it before I purchase a full 50mg

dont you need some company approvement to buy peptides from sigma?
some approvement you buy it for health company?

Very interested in this....may look into getting 1mg to try as well.

I just ordered some from Ganabol, but it's taking forever. Feedback on order and results will be posted.

Last edited:
i think Sigma and companies who are authorised to supply receptor grade peptides only do so to certificated research institutes...unless im mistaken??

colleges, labs, research facilities etc. thought you had to submit documentation to be approved to buy from them.

would be interesting if normal consumers could get purchase off them.

i think Sigma and companies who are authorised to supply receptor grade peptides only do so to certificated research institutes...unless im mistaken??

colleges, labs, research facilities etc. thought you had to submit documentation to be approved to buy from them.

would be interesting if normal consumers could get purchase off them.

Sigma requires pre-registration from a research institute....

Igtropin

I use Igtropin the results have been no less than astounding!
The dose is 5mgs twice per day. I've lost 12lbs in 3 weeks, I'm hungry all the time and had to increase my protein intake. And it's affordable.

The dose is 5mgs twice per day. I've lost 12lbs in 3 weeks, I'm hungry all the time and had to increase my protein intake. And it's affordable.

AFFORDABLE????
I dont know where you get your Igtropin but at 10 mg a day thats 7 vials a month. $$$$$$$$$ lots of it:D

I have some on the way so I'll let you know how it is, I'm doing my first pin Tuesday pre workout

I go hypo on 100mcg of IGTropin. How the hell are you doing that much?

Where did you get your IGF?

Lets us know how it goes!
A friend of mine recommended me some popular igf-1 lr3 from another forum it has nothing but good reviews not one negitive thing has been said about it. I receive 6 1mg bottles tomorrow and going to run 100mcg a day pre workout split in the muscle worked that day and use novolog slin for post workout

A friend of mine recommended me some popular igf-1 lr3 from another forum it has nothing but good reviews not one negitive thing has been said about it. I receive 6 1mg bottles tomorrow and going to run 100mcg a day pre workout split in the muscle worked that day and use novolog slin for post workout

if you have real igf-1...beware to combine it with insulin or you get really hypo

if you have real igf-1...beware to combine it with insulin or you get really hypo
I know trust me done plenty of research and have use igf and insulin and HGH together before. The last igf-1 I used wasn't that strong think it was underdosed though.... So I'll create a thred tomorrow when I start this protocol

This thread is about obtaining IGF from a scientific company. Not a bodybuilding peptide website.

Oops my bad must of got the threads mixed up, that shit is expensive when you can still find just as good peptide companies that sell stuff just as strong

I have never had the privilege of using sigma igf-lr3. If someone actually pulls off a way to order it with credentials (no way in hell are they selling direct to consumer) then I would be glad to buy a mg off them.

But my hunch tells me the results won't be all that much better than some of the other research peptide companies.

I've used superior's and it was quite pronounced in effects. Again though, no way to verify until I try it direct from sigma. If someone figures out a way I'm all ears...

You mean iu's not mgs right?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner