over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone Tried This

Underbar

Newbies
Let me say 1st off i am not a new member , I am a member that has been here for a good while. Somehow all my information was lost login/password all my mail and all my posts. I had to start a new account with all new info (that sucks) I am still trying to get that account back to working but until then i have to start over. . I am still Mini Monster . I wanted to know if anyone has had a vasectomy done and/or then had it reversed . I am now 42 years old. In 2009 I had a vasectomy preformed. Since then I have remarried and in June had my reversal done and we want to have a child together.

I was told by one doctor that because i had used testosterone and other various injectables throughout the years that it would not be likely that a reversal would work. I did about 6 months of blood work done checking my test levels and my FSH levels and my LH levels. The 1st blood tests came back with my test levels around 1300 and I of course felt great , but my other levels were either very low or nothing showed up. This docotr said i needed to come off of damn near everything except water and air. He said that protein powders , test , creatine etc. were causing things to be out of whack. I told my wife this doctor doesn't know what he is talking about as far as the supplements go. That freaked my wife out , so she started tossing all my supplements (except for the test). Every time my blood work came back my test levels were going down but the other levels weren't going up My test levels were down to 145 ( I don't know if anyone has ever had to be that low but it is a place where as a man you never want to go. I felt HORRIBLE , everything hurt I had deep depresion like feelings , no sex drive what so ever). The doctor said he wouldn't do the surgery because " you have no sperm being made and it is not worth doing the surgery. All this time i stopped everything even training, supplements even stopped drinking the ocassional iced coffee.
We decided after of months to get a second opinion and contacted an out of state doctor that said he could do the surgery . We flew out to Oklahoma on a Sunday ( father's day actually) I had the surgery on Monday and was back on a plane on Tuesday to be back home. During the surgery the doctor checked both of my tubes to see if there was any sign of sperm and he said yes there is alive sperm on both sides and the reconnected the tubes sperm there , we were crazy happy to hear this news . The whole procedure took around 2.5 to 3 hours. The recovery was alittle longer than the vasectomy was in the beginning but all in all not unbearable.
Fast forward to now my wife just told me that she is 8 days late and i knew something was up with her because she was getting tired earlier during the day. She hasn't taken a test yet to see what is happening just yet . Has anyone here done anything like this with any luck.

Congratulations!!. I cycled on and off for a decade then went off for another decade. My levels came back to normal after about a year and a 1/2. I'm on TRT and HRT level GH now for anti aging at 56 and feel great. Doctors are mostly lazy when it comes to learning up to date stuff. They are basically chasing their tails trying to keep up as it is so not really fair to blame them. Just how it is. Find a god one and it's like finding gold. Good luck in your family planning and again congratulations.

Congratulations man

Any reason why your doctor didn't put you on HCG and/or HMG? Or were you taking those?

No the 1st doctor wouldn't give me anything , I asked for hcg . He gave me a months supply of Clomid and nothing else. I have never used hcg I was trying to find it but I didn't have any luck in doing so. I really don't think this doctor has ever dealt with anyone who had taken any type of anabolics . It all worked out in the end though the second doctor did my surgery and for less than half of what the 1st doctor was going to charge me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Professional Muscle mobile app

The main reason I got a vasectomy is because I got my girlfriend pregnant. We both didn't think it would happen because I was on pretty much the heaviest cycle I've ever done at that time. Yea, we were a bit foolish.

Anyways, congratulations.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner