over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone try fina and not like it??

doktorspok

Registered
i dont know, i had fina in my contest cycle and i dont think it did n e thing at all. i never had those awsome pumps everyone talks about, not sure if i would try it again. think i like eq better. the tren never really started going. i was using prop winni and tren, and last comp cycle i used eq instead of tren and was so much tighter and harder, more striations. any one else have any disapointing gains from fina??

DOK

Never tried it for cutting but for bulking its a gift from the steroid gods. It made me strong like a bull!

thats like asking has anybody tried sex and not liked it

Hmm

I love the fact that it works so quick, and really makes you get strong, and cut if the diet is right, A good prop/fina cycle is good for whatever you want to do. I know people say test is test, but I dont bloat much on prop, compared to other esters, try that with fina, and bulk, not much water gain at all.

Fina = One of the best AS!! (just my opinion)

Fina...just not for me.

The last time I tried Fina I finally came to realize that it's just not a drug for me. I used 150mg Daily. I got stronger, bigger and leaner, but around week three I started feeling like absolute crap!I felt extremely fatigued, too tired to even train. I also became extremely depressed (and I've NEVER suffered from depression).
My plan was to cut back the dose to see what happens, but I felt so bad I just stopped cold turkey. I'm certain it was the Fina because within 2days of stopping , I was feeling 100% better. I've been using anabolics for over 10 yrs, damn near every drug available, and at every imaginable dose, and have never experienced side effects like I did from this drug.

Re: Hmm

vitor said:
I love the fact that it works so quick, and really makes you get strong, and cut if the diet is right...

I got cut with a crappy diet while on it. Strength was through the roof. BF dropped about 5% over a 10 week period while increasing my Lean Body Mass by 15 lbs.

Fina @ 75mg ED
HGH @ 4iu/day
Slin @ 6iu 3days/week
Sust @ 500mg/week

Looking to make my first batch in a few weeks...

Another fellow member and I are trying out are skills in the chem department. One of our buddies has made it before, so hopefully he will help??

I love fina. It's the best! The price can't be beat. I've never gotten the strength gains everyone brags about but I do get hard as a rock and muscle fullness improves(especially my delts where I do most of my shots). I do tend to get p*ssed off easier and fina dick is a reality but nothing in life is free.

Test is best, but its better with FINA! IT's like Prego, it's in there.

Steak Helmet said:

Another fellow member and I are trying out are skills in the chem department. One of our buddies has made it before, so hopefully he will help??

ITs as easy as can be.!

i've used it twice now and never experienced the strength gains people speek about.

FREAKN HUGE said:
i've used it twice now and never experienced the strength gains people speek about.
The strength gains don't really happen for me until after 4 weeks of fina use. Then strength just keeps going up!!

xcel

I'm a Fina freak. Loved it since my first batch back in the day. Use to bulk, use it to cut with. I love the shit.

Takes a good 3 weeks or so to really kick in for me as well, but it's worth it. Diffenately in my next cycle.

Might do this next:

Fina, EQ, A-bombs, Winny, Test Prop, Test Susp.

Dunno yet. I'm back to the drawing board to try something different.

f

wow you guys get incredible results. especially the guy dropping 5% of BF with a crappy diet over a 10 week period and gaining 15 lbs of muscle. that sounds too good to be true but i hope it is, because i plan on cutting with it soon. with test suspension and winny, on a strict diet. do you guys all make your own fina, or do some of you buy ttokkyo trenbol ??

hey

Steak Helmet said:

hey Steak, let me know how it turns out, i want to try to make some in the next couple of months, just waiting until i have everything in order with other things. It'll be my first time too, so hope i don't screw it up.

JW

I just thought I would drop a line in on this thread since there are alot of people here that would be interested to know that we sell kits to convert our beloved Fina.

We are a sponsor both here and Rippedmass.
Refer to the Kaotik Chemistry sticky thread at the top of the board for more info.

I had fina in my last cycle @100mg/eod and I got bigger and ripped.....I ate everything and couldn't put on an ounce of fat, the best steroid that I've used.....well, next to good ol test. I think that test and fina will always be the base to every cycle that I ever do. Take care.

patk

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner