over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone try lat injections

bbg420

Registered
ive heard from people that lats can hold lots of oil and is not a painful injection like calves etc, right now i do glutes max 3ml and delts max 1ml, if so how many mls can lats hold

I would go to thighs or biceps b4 I went to my lats unless you have somebody to do it for you. I've put 3ml in my delts b4 no problem

Ouch, that hurt me just hearing it. I definitely don't have it in me to do that.

I go up to 3cc in lats and I hate the spot. It's worse because it's usually a combination of curcumin+resveratrol+glutathione+vitamin B12 and all those antioxidants/vitamins burn a lot , especially going into a more 'sensitive' muscle as such. It's part of my 24 site rotation though and I like to hit each muscle about 1x a month.

Anytime you inject along the side of the torso you run the risk of hitting the nerve there- this particular nerve is important for breathing and other life functions its a small nerve, easily damaged and cannot heal itself or regrow like some of the larger nerves in your body like the ulnar for example - if you inject the torso areas you better know what you were doing.

i hit my lats every week...i only do 1cc of tren though. i consider them to be one of the least painful areas, and easiest to reach. i hate having to turn halfway around for glutes and holding needles with more than 1cc to push the pin in in your delts is also a huge annoyance. my favorite spots are lats and pecs because of this.

i hit my lats every week...i only do 1cc of tren though. i consider them to be one of the least painful areas, and easiest to reach. i hate having to turn halfway around for glutes and holding needles with more than 1cc to push the pin in in your delts is also a huge annoyance. my favorite spots are lats and pecs because of this.

Lay on your side in bed with your head on a pillow .
Glutes should be pretty easy if your shoulders are flexible.

My friend told me to hit biceps and lats he likes them due to his size. So like a jackass I tried the bicep right in the middle and saw stars not to mention the most sore my arm has ever been. I won't try lats since that even though it seems like a real easy spot to hit. I need to find some new spots my delts and thighs are getting pretty hard to stick

^ wouldnt hit biceps or triceps ever
way too many nerves and veins there

lats are an ok spot, but everytime i worked out the day i shot them they became very painful for a couple days. so i'd only shoot them on rest days or when im not working back at all. they can hold 2ml easily though...

btw you can shoot A LOT more than 1cc into delts. a LOT more.

why dont you hit quads or ventroglutes? EASIEST spots ever imo...

i'd probably stop using AAS if i couldnt shoot quads, lol.

Delts can hold up to 3cc in the side delt. You can easily put 1cc in front and rear deltoid. Lats can hold 3cc but you should have somebody do it for you so you don't move the needle around(unless you're good at not having shaky hands).

You shouldn't be having problems with scar tissue if you rotate sites every 14+ days. Add more sites to your rotation plan and they won't be hard to use anymore. Since you already have some scar tissue built up, I would use other sites for about 30 days before going back to those sites. You can easily make a rotation where you don't hit any of the same muscles for a month.

Iv do lat injections all the time

Stand side on to a mirror, put your hand on your opposite shoulder, using your other hand jab lat one inch deep an one inch below muscle seperartion line, up to 3ml

Lat injections are fine for me also.

But prefer glutes for volume.

I use to hit lats all the time. Wasnt bad since my girl would do it for me. Now days if I don't need to, I stay away from the area. Biceps are easy and painless for me. Glutes, chest, biceps, delts and traps are my go to spots

what do you guys think the max mls should be for delts, in my opinion delts are the easiest to inject, i got long arms so glutes i can do, but yes pain in the ass no pun intended and about scar tissue, im sure i have alot, but that dosent effect the drug making it in the system at all, does it

Last edited:
What size needle u guys using for delts? I've been using a slin pin but I gotta feeling I need to go deeper to hold more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what do you guys think the max mls should be for delts, in my opinion delts are the easiest to inject, i got long arms so glutes i can do, but yes pain in the ass no pun intended and about scar tissue, im sure i have alot, but that dosent effect the drug making it in the system at all, does it

Scroll up to my earlier post in the thread :)
If you're not decently sized, I would drop the deltoid volume (side delt) to only 2cc instead of 3cc though

^ wouldnt hit biceps or triceps ever
way too many nerves and veins there

lats are an ok spot, but everytime i worked out the day i shot them they became very painful for a couple days. so i'd only shoot them on rest days or when im not working back at all. they can hold 2ml easily though...

btw you can shoot A LOT more than 1cc into delts. a LOT more.

why dont you hit quads or ventroglutes? EASIEST spots ever imo...

i'd probably stop using AAS if i couldnt shoot quads, lol.

Serious? I love triceps. My favorite spot

What size needle u guys using for delts? I've been using a slin pin but I gotta feeling I need to go deeper to hold more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on man! Bury a 1" 23 or 25ga in there and drop 2-3ml in there!

Serious? I love triceps. My favorite spot

wow triceps i would think that would be painful as hell and someone asked what size needle for delts, the same size i use for all injections is 25 gauge

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear