over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone try lat injections

I go up to 1.5 cc for the lats. I also hit delts, glutes, pecs, quads, calves, and tris. I use 25 gauge for all the muscles listed here. Glutes gets 1.5" needles, while tris, lats and pecs gets 5/8". All others get 1" pins.

Note: Calves has to got the be worst spot for me. That motherfucker makes me limp almost every pin. The reason I still pin it is because I can go up to 3 cc.

I can't even feel pins in the triceps. The first couple times you got the long head it will be sore when you stretch the muscle, but it feels good. And it goes away fast. Lateral head pins are perfect though

If it matters I use a 25g 1in for all injects but Ive put 3cc into lats along with glutes/quads/bis/tris/delts/VGs.

Lats are generally pretty painless except for one time when I get a nerve. Was probably the most painful PIP Ive ever had. ended up taking a leftover oxycodone just to sleep. Haven't hit them since then

yeah thats why im asking, i dont think im gonna bother with lat injects, i will stick to glute and delt injections and the only other one i was thinking was thigh injection, but is thigh injection the same thing as quad injection, because a buddy of mine injected quad one time and couldnt walk for 4 days, he said never again , but is thigh the same thing

I inject igf-1 DES into lats but that's a very small amount and water basically. Haven't tried aas in the lats ever but I might consider it now after reading some posts on this thread.

Most I've done is 1ml into pecs, 3ml delts, 3ml glutes, 2ml quads outer sweep.

Last edited:
yeah thats why im asking, i dont think im gonna bother with lat injects, i will stick to glute and delt injections and the only other one i was thinking was thigh injection, but is thigh injection the same thing as quad injection, because a buddy of mine injected quad one time and couldnt walk for 4 days, he said never again , but is thigh the same thing

There are a few spots on the quadricep you can inject. I would stick with vastus lateralis as that's the least painful spot void of nerves if you go further up. You can hit the medius and rectus femoris(inner/middle quad) but it requires a bit more technique and even with the technique you can still hit a nerve and it sucks. I would refrain from using anything but the vastus lateralis...and don't go above 5/8-1 inch(if you're lean enough, insulin syringe is g2g). Make sure you push about 0.5cc at a time(slowly) and then wait about 15 seconds before slowly pushing the next 0.5. It shouldn't be very painful if you do all of this and it's not a totally virgin muscle. To answer your question: yes, when people say thigh, they are generally talking about the V.lat (outer quad).

I don't like folding myself into a pretzel to do a damn shot! I will stick with Quads an glutes

I do triceps all the time one of the least painful once you find the right spot

Come on man! Bury a 1" 23 or 25ga in there and drop 2-3ml in there!

pussy!

i use 21gx1.5" for all!!!!!

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

lats! yup! Tuesday before training back!

i was thinking of not hitting them yesterday as they felt a little lumpy and last injects didn't go so well. but! they are a big muscle and found a happy spot!

the problem is seeing the pin and holding the position. i can barely reach and as i get bigger its harder! i finish dripping with sweat but several cc's fuller! lol

if you inject your delts straight down you can hit all heads and is nice for rotation.

upper tri's are awesome as they hold tons of oil, very veiny though, but easy to see.

lol@ injecting middle of bi's!:eek:

if you inject between those two heads.... lol! watch out!:eek:

hips, quads both good too.

If it matters I use a 25g 1in for all injects but Ive put 3cc into lats along with glutes/quads/bis/tris/delts/VGs.

Lats are generally pretty painless except for one time when I get a nerve. Was probably the most painful PIP Ive ever had. ended up taking a leftover oxycodone just to sleep. Haven't hit them since then

lol!

i shot my lats one time that hurt so bad it made my balls shrivel up inside of me and eyes water! seriously it was breath taking!

then i shot the other side! lol
i have problems....

was standing looking in the mirror for that one.

I like this

pussy!

i use 21gx1.5" for all!!!!!

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

lats! yup! Tuesday before training back!

i was thinking of not hitting them yesterday as they felt a little lumpy and last injects didn't go so well. but! they are a big muscle and found a happy spot!

the problem is seeing the pin and holding the position. i can barely reach and as i get bigger its harder! i finish dripping with sweat but several cc's fuller! lol

if you inject your delts straight down you can hit all heads and is nice for rotation.

upper tri's are awesome as they hold tons of oil, very veiny though, but easy to see.

lol@ injecting middle of bi's!:eek:

if you inject between those two heads.... lol! watch out!:eek:

hips, quads both good too.

I use the 21g 1/2 also come on guys go deep with the needle.:banghead:

If I'm not mistaken, I believe Dave palumbo recommends lat injections

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear