over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone try M1T?

DAY 14 :Developed a massive head cold overnight...appitite is shot and breathing is tough to do...my joints all ache other then that i feel great .. afraid to get on scale..here is go..hmmm..215 lbs..surprising thought i would be 210..well i am going to head down stairs to train LIGHT just to keep the muscles and joints moving...

Damn, you guys really got my interest up in this m1t..guy in my office uses it and says pretty much the same stuff you guys do...cept he thinks he may have some gyno symptoms...which is the only downside I see...

I've never tried any aas substances but from reading this board I know I would need some anti-e's to go along with the m1-t...what would a first timer want to take for anti-e's?? Would Milk Thistle alone do it? Is nolva a necessity? I definitely don't want gyno..Thanks in advance for any advice.

Steve

Day 16: Sore throat is gone and head cold remains..i still have very little appitite and joints ache and when i move weight it hurts my tendons and muscle insertion areas...i have not taken anything M1t in 2 days since i am sick and have started a detox program to rid my body of alot of bad things floating around with the cold and M1T useage........I am not sure if i got sick cause it was my turn but the thought also remains perhaps the M1T may have lowered my white blood cell count

425x7 and 455x3 same workout on bench, stuff works good, 5 weeks now, feeling good.

Day 16 : feeling better but i have 0 strength and amition level to train...i have started to break out with teenage pimples..i am 37 too old to break out ...it is Christmas so i am out of here...i am sure 3-4 week cycle is great and i look forward to it..i can start to se the sides as much as feel them..

Lowered your white blood cell count?

bigbaldbulldog said:
Day 16: Sore throat is gone and head cold remains..i still have very little appitite and joints ache and when i move weight it hurts my tendons and muscle insertion areas...i have not taken anything M1t in 2 days since i am sick and have started a detox program to rid my body of alot of bad things floating around with the cold and M1T useage........I am not sure if i got sick cause it was my turn but the thought also remains perhaps the M1T may have lowered my white blood cell count

Does this make you feel sick? Did you have a blood test to see how low it was? Your doctor told you this? I am a little worried about you, you seem to get sick every 2 or 3 months. PM me, I have a suggestion. I use the most potent antioxidant in the world. I would like you to try it. Maybe you can come to my gym this week?

What are these numbers?

bigbaldbulldog said:
day seven: i am used to being tired now and i have had NO flu like feelings like some guys have..My appitite is awesome and i look thicker already..no sides thus far ...i am 217 lbs ab's look leaner as well,i can see a bit more detail then i could a week ago..rough numbers as follows

200 grams protein (1200) ...45%
150 grams carbs (900) .......30%
60-75 grams fat (540-675)...25%

that is my diet so far....

What is 1200? What is 900?

I'm guessing calories Phiil. Phil could you PM that anitoxidant since I seem to get sick alot in this kind of weather. Thanks!

Hi Phil and thanks for your concern..i will contact you and see you..Monday 27th..i am going to see my dad so i will drop by and see you..i have blood work done 2-3 times a year and it always comes back normal but i do get sick alot and i am not sure why but it has been that way for the last 10 years or so...i even took 3 years off from gear and i still got sick every 10-12 weeks ...the numbers do represent caloric intake...

Thanks for noticing my health issue..i guess i am so used to it i do not take much notice of it anymore...if i remember correct when i got sick like this early in the year you had me get blood work done and we looked at it and it looked "normal"...

I will contact you...thanks to anyone and everyone who replies

Just so you know

bigbaldbulldog said:
Hi Phil and thanks for your concern..i will contact you and see you..Monday 27th..i am going to see my dad so i will drop by and see you..i have blood work done 2-3 times a year and it always comes back normal but i do get sick alot and i am not sure why but it has been that way for the last 10 years or so...i even took 3 years off from gear and i still got sick every 10-12 weeks ...the numbers do represent caloric intake...

Thanks for noticing my health issue..i guess i am so used to it i do not take much notice of it anymore...if i remember correct when i got sick like this early in the year you had me get blood work done and we looked at it and it looked "normal"...

I will contact you...thanks to anyone and everyone who replies

200 grams of protein is 800 calories, 150 grams of carbs is 600 calories. Hope that doesnt screw your diet up!

Shit Phil you're always on the ball. I didn't even pick up the mistake. :D

I am hopping on a colon cleaner and liver detox program along with clove oil and see what happens...Phil and i talked and he suggested dong this before taking anything or doing a cycle..my body needs to be 100% so i get the most out of everything and my health..my health first !!!

I think 3 week cycles are best with prohormones...sides will kick in at that point and to me shows that your body is not using it like it should so it is time to cut it out for 4 weeks..IMO !!

bigbaldbulldog said:
I think 3 week cycles are best with prohormones...sides will kick in at that point and to me shows that your body is not using it like it should so it is time to cut it out for 4 weeks..IMO !!
Anymore - I do 4 weeks on and 3 off, gear or pro-hormones/steroids. With gear, I bridge with AM-only d-bol. On pro-stuff, I just take a ton of other stuff like lots of Glutamine, Taurine, Clen, etc. This seems to work best for me.

BigBald,

You may want to have your cholesterol checked. I have seen a number of guys getting bad readins after being on M1T for even just 3 or 4 weeks.

Let us know if you get it tested and if so what the readings are.

CROWLER

Hope you stop getting sick BBB... I absolutely hate gettings sick when I'm making gains, or anytime for that matter.

I'm still undecided about m1t... not sure if I want to put up with the sides... and risk even a slim chance of gyno, although I thought m1t was a non-aromotize.

I'll probably get atleast a bottle of two before the ban... thanks for the info again bro.

Blood work is in the making and i will post results...I think it is well worth taking and these are just the effects we woudl be gettign if most of us got REAL Juice...use a good anti-e if you are going to take this stuff and more is NOT better...thanks..i am on a hardcore liver detox program right now and will continue take a liver cleaner as long as i juice while i am even on..

bigbaldbulldog said:
Blood work is in the making and i will post results...I think it is well worth taking and these are just the effects we woudl be gettign if most of us got REAL Juice...use a good anti-e if you are going to take this stuff and more is NOT better...thanks..i am on a hardcore liver detox program right now and will continue take a liver cleaner as long as i juice while i am even on..

:D

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave