over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone try M1T?

James said:
I've been looking at this product for a few weeks now(m1t) and was thinking seriously about giving it a go.

Also... what would be a good product to stack with m1t to counteract the lethargy?
You better get it now if you wanna try it. After middle of Jan, it will be just as illegal as any other roid :mad:

I spread the dosage through the day - to keep even levels - so lethargy (which was a "sick" feeling) was all day long. ECA would get me through workouts. I stacked it last go around with M4OHN and used 1/4 tab of letrozole EOD as I'm very prone to e-related gyno. I believe it's not an issue with M4OHN but is (or a possibility) with M1T.

The reason I did not run six weeks is because I could not make it! I am drinking 2 gallons of water a day with milk thistle and using eca throughout the day and so far on week three am doing great, fucking swole as ever.

DUDE i have no idea WTF you guys mean when u say lethargic , i want tired at all infact im hyper lol no joke i was even talking faster :D but yes its very toxic also so id only run it 4 weeks .

I hate this stuff

my buddy gave me some to try

It makes me so tired and gives me bad anxiety at the same time. never felt that way with any steroid i've used in the past. with the long days i put in it crushed any energy i still had left to lift. didn't even want to eat sometimes just because i was so tired; just felt like sleeping.

I decided to stop taking it after about 5 days.'

although i will say i noticed my muscles being fuller and more pumped just in the brief amount of time

I am on day 4 and fel great and pumped...i do feel tired and sleepy and infact thoughtless at times but as long as i get 6-8 hours of sleep and eat my meals and drink lots and take extra vitamens i think i will do just fine...i look forward to training each time..
my temper is shorter and more intense as a side note and i have no temper to speak of i am pretty calm guy..

we also carry it over at the CEM store if you want to stock up before january. Just another option.

James said:
Anyone use the stuff by underground labs? bulknutrition has them for a seemingly low price.

Yes. I have. Very good product at a great price.

never mind, it finally caught up with me a little after three weeks. Felt like I had the flu the lethargy was so bad. Never been stronger tho'

You think 3 weeks on and then 3 off would provide beneficial results or is 3 weeks too short of time to keep any solid gains... seems like the consensus is about 4 weeks max you want or can be on.

I kept most gains until I went back on, a little strength and size, but not much. It is better to use to kick start a real cycle, but I am playing around with it cause I like to be strong.

Day 4 and i have never slept better...i am tired all day long and have to kick my own ass to go train...(thank god i have a gym at my house)..i am getting stronger and i feel harder and thicker..my pumps are increasing adn at times fel like i am going to explode but i like it..fight through the sleepiness and it is all worth the effort..

i wonder if some of you guys lowered your dose if the sides would not be as bad..just a thought or perhaps the stuff woudl not work as well... who knows

Thanks for the update BBB, I'd be interested to see how the rest of your cycle goes. Are you just using m1t or you gonna start using gear as well? Thanks bro,
James

James said:
Thanks for the update BBB, I'd be interested to see how the rest of your cycle goes. Are you just using m1t or you gonna start using gear as well? Thanks bro,
James
I will try to keep all of you updated as my 4 week cycle goes along..i ended my last AAS cycle 3 1/2 weeks ago..i started this prohormone ,which is my first time trying this stuff,at a body weight of 212 lbs 12/9/04 i am 216 lbs 12/13/04..my weight varies by 5-8 lbs on any given day(water weight i know)..
my strength is solid and it is easier to do the same weight i had to grunt through..if this makes sense i can do the same weight easier but i can not do any more weight yet,my stablizers are shakey so i am not rushing the major compound movments..
I am sleepy all the time and hungrier and sleep well at night but i am tighter when i wake up and it takes longer to stretch out and move smoothly..
My knees are bad at this point in my life after years of bangin them on leg press's and on this stuff i have to wear a knees brace with magnets just to walk..back in the day i used to full deep press 20-45lb plates for 8-12 reps..at age 37 that thought hurts to think about now...now i can only do 500 lbs for 10-15 and pay for it for 5 days..i take no pain pills or asprin so i deal with it..

Last edited:
bigbaldbulldog said:
..at age 37 that thought hurts to think about now...now i can only do 500 lbs for 10-15 and pay for it for 5 days..i take no pain pills or asprin so i deal with it..
Try taking MSM, glucosamine hcl and a good Omega 3. This stuff keeps all my joints livable. It won't work overnight - takes several weeks/couple months but really does help.

xcelbeyond said:
Try taking MSM, glucosamine hcl and a good Omega 3. This stuff keeps all my joints livable. It won't work overnight - takes several weeks/couple months but really does help.
Your advice is right on brother ,as always, but to let you know how bad they are i have been on that exact combo for about 5 years now..ouch !! Since me knees are so bad it in turn effects my lower back as well.Now that winter is here they really ache .i think if i lost some of my weight it woudl help..My body before i got caught up in weight lifting was about 150 lbs at 5ft 6 in...i am almost 220 so i think it is alot of stress on my joints to be this heavy..

I need to stop bitching and either live with the pain or loose the weight,sometimes i am such a wuss !!! :rolleyes: ..thanks for the advice though keep them coming...

day seven: i am used to being tired now and i have had NO flu like feelings like some guys have..My appitite is awesome and i look thicker already..no sides thus far ...i am 217 lbs ab's look leaner as well,i can see a bit more detail then i could a week ago..rough numbers as follows

200 grams protein (800) ...45%
150 grams carbs (600) .......30%
60-75 grams fat (540-675)...25%

that is my diet so far....

Last edited:
DAY 12...i am holding steady at 217 lbs ...strength is great..appitite is nice and sleep is sound..my GF says i look thicker and harder..i have a sore throat today ...i was hoping for more then 3 lbs by now but i still have 2 weeks left so.....

M1T made me tired and lethargic I hate it. I'll stick with abombs.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131