over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone try Primo with no test

grizzly978

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I’m looking to run Primo at 600mg a week and Mast E at 200mg a week to stay dry. Test at any dose really bloats me up bad, even AI’s don’t help a lot.

I figure the Mast will help with libido in place of test...... opinions on this ?

I’m looking to run Primo at 600mg a week and Mast E at 200mg a week to stay dry. Test at any dose really bloats me up bad, even AI’s don’t help a lot.

I figure the Mast will help with libido in place of test...... opinions on this ?
primo is estrogen neutral and mast acts anti estrogenic so u could crash your estro and have zero libido...but never tried this so cant say for sure

Tried a few AAS solo, but just never really feel right without at least some Test, regardless of great results.
I got a few favourites like Primo, but I love Test & never had any real issues with it, even at high doses.

Definitely keep at least 125-150mg of test in there, your gonna need some estrogen.

I tried high deca with 100mg test and didn’t feel well. Bumped to 200mg test and everything going smoothly

150mg trt shouldnt bloat you. Diet? Other issues?

No idea why you would think mast would keep 'libido in place'. Give it a go?
My diet is on point, 150mg has given me puffiness in the past, maybe my test is over dosed but I doubt it because I’ve been on gear for 10+ years.

I’m thinking of giving it a go and if libido is that bad, just stick in 100mg of Cyp or so on

Try it, everybody is different. How else are you going to know your body. Run it, get blood work before and after, then see how you feel on it and after. Go for it

I think the guys in the 70s got away with it because they ran dianabol.

My diet is on point, 150mg has given me puffiness in the past, maybe my test is over dosed but I doubt it because I’ve been on gear for 10+ years.

I’m thinking of giving it a go and if libido is that bad, just stick in 100mg of Cyp or so on
You can go old school like some of us and add 20 mg/d Nolvadex. As I have gotten older I am sensitive to estrogen as well but Nolvadex is a decent "fix".

OR.... just too fat in the first place.

Not saying OP is.... but nothing makes me 'puffy' if I'm at acceptable levels of bf (sub ~11%)
[/QUOTE

I don’t think my BF is above 11% but don’t have calipers , I weigh between 187-189 lbs

Attachments

• DBF1DD86-AAB4-4322-B775-16860E41D256.jpeg
    DBF1DD86-AAB4-4322-B775-16860E41D256.jpeg
    54.6 KB · Views: 131
You can run anything without test, some would say but why would you? It has been mentioned 70’s era bb’s did a lot of no test cycles. I used to only run one aas at a time when younger and really didn’t have access to info. I definitely found out what I liked and didn’t! I ran primo alone and with test. I would say if older and or been at this a while where you really can’t produce test on your own I would say it would be a good idea to have trt dose.

You can run anything without test, some would say but why would you? It has been mentioned 70’s era bb’s did a lot of no test cycles. I used to only run one aas at a time when younger and really didn’t have access to info. I definitely found out what I liked and didn’t! I ran primo alone and with test. I would say if older and or been at this a while where you really can’t produce test on your own I would say it would be a good idea to have trt dose.
Thanks man
I just started a new post on this, I should have looked further.

Thanks bud
Been stewing on this and decided to keep it in.
15mg test e I’ve managed to get to.
I’d rather keep it like that for life.
Gh/slin and the primo blast once in a while, that does me now.

Someone said that "bb's did a lot of no test cycles". The key there was that people used to do "cycles," no biggie if your estro is off for a few weeks. Today when people say that they're gonna run 600mg Primo, it means until when ever. You definitely need the protective effects of estrogen long term, as well as the fact that the ER potentiates the AR. Second, Primo and Mast are every bit as good or better of an A.I. as Proviron is, and people forget that's what "Mast" even means.
Also, I just read a nice article about a real trainer running 300mg of Primo alone with IGF for his "bulk" cycle. The guy says that it is good to go, so...

Being as how both do not convert to estro id say its not a good idea.. im not a fan of test but I still believe its needed in small amounts just for estro conversion alone.. health wise .. lipids and libido.. even if you ran 140 mgs of test it woukd be smart.. my favorite cycles are low test 200 mgs.. and primo at 500 to 600mgs.. but still a test base..

Someone said that "bb's did a lot of no test cycles". The key there was that people used to do "cycles," no biggie if your estro is off for a few weeks. Today when people say that they're gonna run 600mg Primo, it means until when ever. You definitely need the protective effects of estrogen long term, as well as the fact that the ER potentiates the AR. Second, Primo and Mast are every bit as good or better of an A.I. as Proviron is, and people forget that's what "Mast" even means.
Also, I just read a nice article about a real trainer running 300mg of Primo alone with IGF for his "bulk" cycle. The guy says that it is good to go, so...
Back in the day dianabol was in with primo. D-bol converts to 17-methyl estradiol, which is a strong estrogen.

Yes.. they used to do no test cycles.. but the cycles normally woukd have dbol in them back then.. which of course supplies conversion to estrogen..

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws