over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone try Primo with no test

Damn what do you look like now

^^^he got a pic up recently in the "pic thread"

..he looks f'ing great ..quality beef/development ..keep it up Madg!!

Damn what do you look like now

As sour diesel said corectly i have a pic up some days old

I am 10 kg heavier now , can post same shot at 10 kg more if you want to see comparison

Respect

^^^he got a pic up recently in the "pic thread"

..he looks f'ing great ..quality beef/development ..keep it up Madg!!

Thank you brother 🙏🏻

Is mean a lot to me , i am small compared to guys here but i always wanted to look like padilla,nubret , de mey and those guys

Respect

was gyno an issue with any of these combos (deca/dbol or EQ/Anadrol) or this style of cycling? I would imagine for those 4 weeks off you would feel like shit for a few weeks and levels would be tanked.

No never gyno issue at all , no bloat even on deca

I felt and looked my best the first 2 weeks off , by the end of 4 weeks i was little softer but not much

Never felt like shit tbh

Respect

Dbol?:unsure:. Oh yah, I remember that stuff now. Back around '99-2000 I had some of that before 17aa-supersteroids were called "prohormones" at the supermarket. Good times, personally, I was a with the classic Deca/Dbol.
Your 200mg Test with Primo flies with flying colors. For stuff like that, a person may also wanna try TRT with RAD-140. I don't call it SARM; RAD is a straight up non-steroidal androgen agonist.

Have you seen any lab work for people trying the RAD + TRT? I like the concept of prostate protection it may convey but would not trade that effect for trashed lipids.

No, no labs for simply RAD + TRT. I was looking over some stuff and am not sure if RAD is as good as I thought it was, we need more testing; nevertheless, it's the closest "SARM" to what we're looking for.

For me, countermeasures for lipids, such as PPAR, are all necessities for the total equation. It's no cooinsidence that something such as Cardarine is a direct countermeasure for so many issues. It's also a missing part of the proliferative anabolic equation: fusion. So I don't worry about androgens altering lipids, unless of course, as you said, a particular compound totally "trashes" lipids. I don't think RAD is in trashing territory.

No, no labs for simply RAD + TRT. I was looking over some stuff and am not sure if RAD is as good as I thought it was, we need more testing; nevertheless, it's the closest "SARM" to what we're looking for.

For me, countermeasures for lipids, such as PPAR, are all necessities for the total equation. It's no cooinsidence that something such as Cardarine is a direct countermeasure for so many issues. It's also a missing part of the proliferative anabolic equation: fusion. So I don't worry about androgens altering lipids, unless of course, as you said, a particular compound totally "trashes" lipids. I don't think RAD is in trashing territory.
Please correct me if I'm wrong (not really up to speed on sarms) but I thought RAD was as bad on lipids as most c17-aa steroids. Not as bad as the worst orals but still in the ball park, which would make them completely off limits for long term use.

In the golden era it was common to use Dianabol sort of as a test substitute. Primo and dianabol supposedly worked great. NEver did that combo myself. Would be interesting to try.

Deca 400-600 mg
Dboll 20-60 mg ed
Eq 600 mg
Drol 50-100 mg ed
Primo 600 mg
Winny 50mg ed
Tren 300 mg

Hope this helps brother

Respect

Yes very helpful...thanks for posting!

I'm gonna plan out and try one of those combos you posted. Not sure if I could go completely without test but I'll definitely take it down. I'm currently experimenting with 100mg test per week right now along with 70mg mast p and 500mg Primo. I also use 2.5 gh every day. Maybe I'll take the test down to 70mg per week (like Emeric suggests) and try pushing the Primo up to 600mg along with the mast p and maybe take the GH up to 4-5. I'm also a big fan of NPP! I might like to switch out the Primo for some NPP at some point later this Fall. I'm very intrigued by the no-test cycling...or maybe very low-test. Gonna have to think it through a little bit and then give it a go. Appreciate you sharing this stuff! BTW, I attached a pic I took about a week ago to give an idea of how my current combo is working. I'm eating pretty clean but definitely not a "contest" diet or anything. Train 5-6 days per week and some form of cardio almost every day. Not sure of my BF % but reasonably lean at 6'1" 220-ish. I'll be 51 here in a couple months!

Attachments

• Pic 9-13-2020.jpg
    Pic 9-13-2020.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 34
I'm gonna plan out and try one of those combos you posted. Not sure if I could go completely without test but I'll definitely take it down. I'm currently experimenting with 100mg test per week right now along with 70mg mast p and 500mg Primo. I also use 2.5 gh every day. Maybe I'll take the test down to 70mg per week (like Emeric suggests) and try pushing the Primo up to 600mg along with the mast p and maybe take the GH up to 4-5. I'm also a big fan of NPP! I might like to switch out the Primo for some NPP at some point later this Fall. I'm very intrigued by the no-test cycling...or maybe very low-test. Gonna have to think it through a little bit and then give it a go. Appreciate you sharing this stuff! BTW, I attached a pic I took about a week ago to give an idea of how my current combo is working. I'm eating pretty clean but definitely not a "contest" diet or anything. Train 5-6 days per week and some form of cardio almost every day. Not sure of my BF % but reasonably lean at 6'1" 220-ish. I'll be 51 here in a couple months!

how is your libido with your current cycle of 100(t)/70(mast)/500(primo) ?

how is your libido with your current cycle of 100(t)/70(mast)/500(primo) ?

It's really good. I should actually say it's right where I like/need it to be! My wife and I are good with having sex about 3 times per week. 2 are really good and then we usually throw in a "quickie" somewhere along the way...lol. I find when I run higher test my libido creeps up there where I need it more than 3 times per weeks. So I end up getting grumpy with her and I have to take care of myself. I also have less patience with her and the kids. I started slowly bringing my test down to where it is now (plus the mast and primo) and I'm finding a nice balance. I'm able to get what I need, give my wife what she needs, and I don't have a raging hard-on the rest of the week and looking to "release" myself. It's been a nice change of pace. My wife and I are getting along really well like this. Hope that wasn't TMI to answer your question but I wanted to give you a thorough explanation! On a side note...I'm also finding that my stamina (in the sack) has been really good too! Not sure if that's just a coincidence or if it's due to the combo of products I'm running.

Judging from your physique and your posts i think you will love it

I do per emeric on test too ( 12,5 mg ed Norma test e )

The key to doing no test is not staying on more than 6-8 weeks due to estro crashing

These are not cycles to get huge , you add some quality lbs each cycle wich all add up

Im here for you if you need me , you can pm or i can give you your email

If i could go back i would never blast/cruise instead i would continue this way

The guys that taught me this are not on trt and still healthy and big in their 50 s

Respect

Judging from your physique and your posts i think you will love it

I do per emeric on test too ( 12,5 mg ed Norma test e )

The key to doing no test is not staying on more than 6-8 weeks due to estro crashing

These are not cycles to get huge , you add some quality lbs each cycle wich all add up

Im here for you if you need me , you can pm or i can give you your email

If i could go back i would never blast/cruise instead i would continue this way

The guys that taught me this are not on trt and still healthy and big in their 50 s

Respect

Thanks brother! This is exactly what I'm looking to do at this stage of my life. I'm not looking to get huge...just keep at it day after day and keep refining my physique over time. I feel really good and healthy at this weight and I like the way I look (as does my wife...lol). I really have no desire to be 240-250. My joints don't like that much extra weight...even if it was quality muscle I'd be less comfortable than I am right now. I'll shoot you a PM and give you my email and we can correspond some about these types of cycles. I like to learn new stuff and would welcome your suggestions.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131