YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone try the "methandienone and oxymetholone" blend?

SWOLNUTZ

Registered
First off, I have ALWAYS been a huge fan of methandienone (Dbol). More than any other compound it gave me stunning and quick strength gains, plus it made me feel awesome. The one time I tried oxymetholone though, it gave me bumps on my arms and also, when I'd sleep it was like falling into a delirium. I'd wake up sweating and it'd take a moment to get my bearings and to realize where I was. I obviously didn't feel good on oxymetholone but it certainly worked.

Now I saw one of our sponsors has blended the two in an injectable and I think it's a cool idea. I'm sort of a big fan of taking some AAS just on days I lift heavy. This would be one I'd love to try, not to run for weeks but to use as an addition to a base.

Anyone try this and what are your opinions?

First off, I have ALWAYS been a huge fan of methandienone (Dbol). More than any other compound it gave me stunning and quick strength gains, plus it made me feel awesome. The one time I tried oxymetholone though, it gave me bumps on my arms and also, when I'd sleep it was like falling into a delirium. I'd wake up sweating and it'd take a moment to get my bearings and to realize where I was. I obviously didn't feel good on oxymetholone but it certainly worked.

Now I saw one of our sponsors has blended the two in an injectable and I think it's a cool idea. I'm sort of a big fan of taking some AAS just on days I lift heavy. This would be one I'd love to try, not to run for weeks but to use as an addition to a base.

Anyone try this and what are your opinions?

I stacked the two compounds in inject form and ran them alone when i was poor because GAULS sold them dirt cheap. It was one of my favorite stacks. I did all the shots in my arms. 50mg dbol/100mg adrol everyday. Amazing cycle. I ran it for 30 days at a time.

Holy smokes! I bet you had some serious strength gains on that. If I run over 40 mgs of Dbol for too long I tend to have to add in a little aromatase inhibitor

I have used it. Good results but felt like crap so it wasn't really worth it. It's no good using a strong bulking drug combo when it prevents you from being able to eat properly. Some may also use strong solvents in the mix that don't agree with you either. Although 5 years ago I could probably have dosed it and blew up and felt amazing :eek: For some reason I seem to be extra sensitive to these types of drugs these days. Definitely worth a try but start very low. Oral injs are generally stronger per mg than orals so a little bit goes a long way. A lower dose for a few weeks straight could be really good. I personally prefer doing that than a higher dose pre workout a few days per week.

ive never used it as an injectable or a "combo" tablet. But lots of people run dbol and anadrol at the same time with great results

ive never used it as an injectable or a "combo" tablet. But lots of people run dbol and anadrol at the same time with great results

I should have mentioned I have used a combo of the 2 tabs a few times in the past with great results. If I dose dbol higher (40mg+) I get nose bleeds and if I dose adrol at 100mg I feel a bit sick. So I used to dose approx 25mg dbol and 50mg adrol per day and would get good results and much less side effects. I have also had good success with inj adrol in the past as well. The one inj combo I have used was very strong so OP start low and see how you are.

I have used it. Good results but felt like crap so it wasn't really worth it. It's no good using a strong bulking drug combo when it prevents you from being able to eat properly. Some may also use strong solvents in the mix that don't agree with you either. Although 5 years ago I could probably have dosed it and blew up and felt amazing :eek: For some reason I seem to be extra sensitive to these types of drugs these days. Definitely worth a try but start very low. Oral injs are generally stronger per mg than orals so a little bit goes a long way. A lower dose for a few weeks straight could be really good. I personally prefer doing that than a higher dose pre workout a few days per week.

My appetite is fine on dbol and adrol but my liver can’t tolerate them for long periods these days so I’m only using them preworkout 2-3 days a week.

I should have mentioned I have used a combo of the 2 tabs a few times in the past with great results. If I dose dbol higher (40mg+) I get nose bleeds and if I dose adrol at 100mg I feel a bit sick. So I used to dose approx 25mg dbol and 50mg adrol per day and would get good results and much less side effects. I have also had good success with inj adrol in the past as well. The one inj combo I have used was very strong so OP start low and see how you are.
As I've gotten older, things like adrol or even tren are harder for me to handle. I'd say that's probably normal.

I notice exactly the same thing. I find I always get better results and less sides by running smaller doses of two orals than I do running higher doses of 1 oral...even if the toal mgs is the same. So.....40 dbol and 40 anadrol I always feel better than I would t 80mgs of either one by itself

What dose of anadrol made you sick? I Prefer it to dbol and even 75 mgs of legit anadrol will give good results. It might be better to get both separate so you can customize your doses. 50mgs of anadrol with whatever dose of dbol you prefer.

What dose of anadrol made you sick? I Prefer it to dbol and even 75 mgs of legit anadrol will give good results. It might be better to get both separate so you can customize your doses. 50mgs of anadrol with whatever dose of dbol you prefer.

I agree with this. im typically not a big fan of blends. They pigeonhole you into specific doses

My appetite is fine on dbol and adrol but my liver can’t tolerate them for long periods these days so I’m only using them preworkout 2-3 days a week.

I'm curious to hear what symptoms you get when you're liver is being overworked since I'm going on orals again? (I assume it isn't as extreme as jaundice)

I'm curious to hear what symptoms you get when you're liver is being overworked since I'm going on orals again? (I assume it isn't as extreme as jaundice)

lethargy, nausea, lack of appetite...things like that

I agree with this. im typically not a big fan of blends. They pigeonhole you into specific doses

I am exactly the same. I prefer to get individual vials so I can dose things how I want. The issue with some of the adrol/dbol inj products is they are equally dosed (50/50) as well. I would rather it be approx 75% adrol and 25% dbol.

My favorite inject. pre-workout , :

The Strong Synergy Effect Of Anadrol & Dbol

By Gavin Kane

For many years, a great debate has raged over which oral is superior for mass gains, and two of them have stood the test of time; dianabol and anadrol. The debate has continued, arguing which of the two is superior, yet no conclusive evidence has proven one better than the other. People respond to each one differently, some swearing by dbol and some swearing by anadrol. Before we declare one the winner, I am going to go over a bit of history and chemical structure on both products.

Anadrol (oxymetholone) was first made available in the 1960’s by Syntex. It is very effective at increasing red blood cell production and was promising for treating severe cases of anemia. With the advent of newer and more advanced drugs such as Erythropoietin, which have less androgenic side effects, Anadrol was discontinued. New studies in AIDS/HIV patients revealed Anadrol was particularly effective at reducing wasting symptoms so it was re-released in the late 1990’s.

Oxymetholone is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone, which in theory means it should not convert to estrogen. Since it does not aromatize but still causes gynecomastia in some users, there are other pathways by which it converts. After looking at studies on AIDS patients, I found that it may convert by actively activating the estrogen receptor, so this is a product that would need an anti-estrogen such as Nolvadex .

Dianabol (methandrostenolone ) was first made in 1956 by John Zieglar of Ciba fame. Dianabol has been one of the most popular oral steroids of all time, exploding in popularity in the 1970’s with bodybuilders and football players and expanding into all avenues of athletics during the 1980’s. It somewhat waned during the 1990’s with the steroid control act, but was hot again in the early 2000’s with reproduction in mass quantities by Mexican labs and underground labs.
Methandrostenolone is a derivative of testosterone and hence will convert to estrogen. Gyno will be a concern for sure, in almost all users, whereas only less than 25% have problems with Anadrol. Again water retention will be a problem, usually due to the estrogenic properties.

Both products will have similar androgenic side effects, which include; acne, water retention, oily skin, male pattern baldness, and increased body hair growth. Both drugs are c17 alpha alkylated, therefore liver protection will be necessary, especially when combining the two.

So we come to the premise of this article, Anadrol vs. Dianabol. Why, the great debate over which product to take? They work on different pathways, have similar side effects you will have to combat, and both are liver toxic. So why is there a debate over which is better and which one should you take? Well, as I stated earlier, different people have different responses to each product. Many people, including myself, find high doses of Anadrol to be too much to handle in trade of the results you get. With this product, I have an extreme loss of appetite, massive water retention, and overall aches and pains and headaches.

On the other hand, when I take Dianabol, I get a general sense of well-being, good but not great size gains, and the ability to keep eating. It sounds like I should keep taking Dianabol and drop the Anadrol, right? Wrong. I get massive male pattern baldness from Dianabol, which I do not experience from Anadrol. I have an increase in blood pressure levels at doses that are high enough to match my gains from Anadrol, and I have to shorten my cycles because of the massive dosages I take to get good gains. So in all, I get some side effects from each that I would like to avoid, while still retaining the great benefits that I can only get from each product.

Anadrol is well known for its ability to cause massive size and strength increases, and as we all know, a stronger muscle has to become a bigger muscle with enough calories to feed it. Dianabol gives me large, quality muscle gains without as much water retention as Anadrol. So what is the compromise? Do I take one during one cycle and then the other product during my next cycle?

The answer is no to both. There is no need to short change yourself gains in either department when you can have your cake and eat it too. I am not alone in my assessments of both products. Most guys have similar issues of massive water retention, headaches and loss of appetite with Anadrol, and MPB and fewer gains with Dianabol comparatively. So, the best thing we can do is decrease our dosages of both products to cut down on side-effects and take them at the same time to increase the benefits.

My recommendation is to take both products in lower dosages but for longer periods of time. Dianabol has been found to work much better for quality gains when taken in lower dosages but for longer periods of time. High doses have severe side effects in some users, a loss of all gains with cessation of the product because of the short cycle (4-6 weeks) and most of the aforementioned side-effects.

Your dosages will be cycle history dependent but when I was at the peak of my career, I was taking cycles of 200mg Dianabol for 6 weeks per cycle, or 250-300mg Anadrol per 6 week cycle. In later cycles when I decided to combine the two products together, I was able to drop my Dianabol use to 50mg per day, and my Anadrol use to 100mg per day and because of the synergistic effect of the two products combined, the effect was similar to high doses of each but with none of the sides. There is something very synergistic when taking these two products together with just a simple cycle of testosterone and deca -durabolin .

I would run my Anadrol cycles for 8 weeks at that dose and my Dianabol cycles for 10 weeks at that low dose with no liver toxic effects as proven by my quarterly blood tests. I did not have to take liver protectants, but I recommend them for most users. I no longer had to watch my blood pressure, my water retention was minimal compared to earlier cycles, and I was able to continue eating massive amounts of food because I did not experience appetite loss from a massive dose of Anadrol.

I highly recommend on your next bulking cycle you try the following: A base cycle of test and deca, add in the Anadrol and Dianabol mix, and some Nolvadex. You will be able to control your water retention, liver toxicity, and other side effects by controlling your dosages. Your doses will vary from mine, but just adjust accordingly and run them for longer periods of time. You will be amazed at the simplicity of this cycle and yet the synergy is un-describable. Your gains will be far better than you have ever had when taking each product alone, your side effects will be less than if you were to take either product in higher doses, thanks to the different biochemical pathways. Everyone already knows that test and anadrol, and deca and dbol are very synergistic. Now combine all four in a cycle and watch yourself just blow up.

NOTE: This article was written by a highly respected member over at professional muscle that goes by the handle "almost pro". He was a top amateur competitor and knows his shit, but all you newbs and even mid-level guys need to realize that those doses should not pertain to everyone, the doses listed in the article above are EXTREMELY high and should not be messed with by probably 99% of this board. Keep it moderate, the whole point of the article is the synergistic effects of these two VERY POWERFUL orals. Not the doses....

I have the worst appetite ever in general but the strange thing is I get no sides from Anadrol. A little tired maybe, helps sleep if taken at night. Oh yeah, and occasional nosebleeds, very rare but when I do get them while lifting it always seems to be while on Anadrol. But it doesn't make me nauseous or worsen my appetite even more. But almost everyone complains about this side. Now tren does kill my appetite.

Anyway, lethargy and so on from orals is neural and/or gastrointestinal (some type of stomach irritation) in my opinion most of the time, not from a crying liver. It usually comes on quick before the liver could possibly be so taxed as to make you sick.

As for Dianabol and Anadrol synergy IME adding one to the other doesn't seem to be synergistic gains-wise. If you're on one and add the other it's like you don't even notice the addition. Bill Roberts used to say that - I didn't agree with much of what he said but here I agreed for sure. I do agree that Dianabol is for many, and certainly for myself, a feel-good steroid, almost euphoric and that I notice when adding it in.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity